Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:17 pm

cfabian wrote:....... and I bet you quintupled your account this week right... your best week ever!!!!!!!!

es/pip wrote:i am honestly just beyond words at this point

"daddy" is all i got :D

these are going to be the last charts from me for awhile. Still be here posting but i am not going to flood it anymore with charts.

i am glad to see that some more people are able to see what MO has presented.

I hope that my charts helped some to see it. Again i do it a little different so i hope i didn't confuse anyone.

I truly believe that me showing how i do it helped my trading by giving back----- that's not why i did it---just a result of it.

if you don't get it by now i am not sure what else to say or show for that matter

it was a massive week :wink:
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:18 pm

i did this earlier today

saw it on another forum

i have had pages load a lot faster

if it messes it up just change it back, i have not had any problems

this is for firefox

# Type "about :config" into the address bar and hit return. Scroll down and look for the following entries:

network.http.pipelining,
network.http.proxy.pipelining,
network.http.pipelining.maxrequests
# Normally the browser will make one request to a web page at a time. When you enable pipelining it will make several at once, which really speeds up page loading.
# Alter the entries as follows:
# Set "network.http.pipelining" to "true" by double-clicking it.
# Set "network.http.proxy.pipelining" to "true" by double-clicking it.
# Set "network.http.pipelining.maxrequests" to 8 by double-clicking it. This means it will make 8 requests at once. There is no point setting it higher then 8 as it is capped at 8 max. [The default value for this setting is 4]
# Lastly right-click anywhere and select New-> Integer. Name it "nglayout.initialpaint.delay" and set its value to "0". This value is the amount of time the browser waits before it acts on information it receives.
# If you're using a broadband connection you'll load pages MUCH faster now!

# If you have problems like slow down, pages not loading or images loading weird, just undo the tweaks in about :config
# You can also do this in the Internet explorer browser, In opera an alternative is: go to opera:config and go to performance. Then change the max number of connections to 32
# Firefox's slow loading could be due to the auto update. Disabling the auto-update feature could lead to improved loading time. For disabling update go to Tools--> options -->advanced --> Update and uncheck all the selections and click OK. (Make sure that you update manually at least once a week).

foreman01

Postby foreman01 » Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:40 am

Last edited by foreman01 on Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:06 am

foreman01 wrote:
es/pip wrote:. . . have you read the entire thread and put what we have on our charts on yours?
obviously not. Been in the December 2008 (pages 140-150) most of the night though. Stuff is golden. :oops: You right. Its ALL good.

http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=1480
nice

lol

i clicked on the link and then got drawn in read about 30 pages before i even realized it----

classic stuff in those posts

amazing stuff

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:46 am

es/pip wrote:
foreman01 wrote:
es/pip wrote:. . . have you read the entire thread and put what we have on our charts on yours?
obviously not. Been in the December 2008 (pages 140-150) most of the night though. Stuff is golden. :oops: You right. Its ALL good.

http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=1480
nice

lol

i clicked on the link and then got drawn in read about 30 pages before i even realized it----

classic stuff in those posts

amazing stuff

lol i am still reading it

and i have read the thread at least 12 times

need to sleep

lol

pablo101

Postby pablo101 » Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:07 am

I doubt you can document this, everyone trades this differently. If you are going to put this in words then you'll need to record each traders style, a MOmentus task :)

The only reason as to how I see zlines and MZ (from my view) is by reading and re-reading this thread over and over again. The first read was horrible with info everywhere but truly after the second time, ideas do sink in.

The mind needs time to absorb, organize, and filter in useful info and filter out useless info. There is no shortcut otherwise it will be a mechanical solution you want. You do need to start from the beginning, well you can skip and start around page 130 for the juicy stuff ;)

Anyway, have a nice weekend all

foreman01 wrote:
pablo101 wrote:
foreman01 wrote:I occurs to me as a professional educator that I could probably make a very useful tutorial that would explain this better than some of those who do not teach for a living could do.

If es/pip or anyone who is trading using zlines and momentum candles successfully, would care to chat with me for a half hour I will put together a power point show with probably just a few slides and very clear annotations, circles, arrows, lines, zoom ins on larger time frame charts etc.

Then I will run the draft by a couple others that know what they are doing, and post it.

PM me if you want to call me or have me call you.

Randy Foreman

PS
As a academic reference librarian it would be inconceivable for me to say to a student, "The answers to your questions are found here in this set of 650 pages of pictures and comments, many of which are ambiguous, irrelevant, tangential, confusing, and conflicting. Please read through it at least three times and check back with me next month."

foreman01 wrote:es/pip,

If you indeed going to stop posting may I make a request?

I teach computer skills (for legal research) using screen shots, circles, arrows, and some text.
I find that I can always find a better way to explain exactly what I mean.
Later some of those same students will come up to me at the reference desk (I'm a law librarian) and ask me the same stuff I showed them. I sometimes have to dumb it down a lot. I have to define stuff that I figure after two years of law school they ought to know.

So perhaps before you stop posting you could make your best ever presentation of exactly why you enter the trade. Perhaps even defining your terms: zline, mightzone, etc.

Assume perhaps that the readers have not followed the thread for the last 500 pages (since MO entered the thread), or even your posts for the last two or three months.

Perhaps it's an unreasonable suggestion.

Can this be documented? Sounds scary :shock:
I sure hope so.

I'm sure than much of it can, while other aspects are based on experience and would require knowledge of too many special circumstances to ever explain.

It's like when I teach law students how to use research tools, I can explain the tools, how to use the tools, and give clearly explained specific examples.

But every legal issue that comes up is different, and there are many nuances and oddball exceptions or rarely used "rules" that can't really be taught well or they just clutter up the playing field, and the big picture is lost in the special rules and exceptions.

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:31 am

Analyzing G/U moves.
Looking at weekly chart.
Looking at vol. of previous weeks up bars. (low)
Looking at the momo down bar on higher volume.
Hmmm, look at the wick of current week's bar.
No wonder the big drop.
Very interesting.

Even the daily candle/volume patterns suggested a down move for thur.
Shooting star/inverted hammer on high volume, Where's the buyers? LOL

What's really interesting is the equal volume of thur. bar and fridays bar that was 1/3 the size.
Hmmmm, time for a little retrace??
Not yet. I'll wait on this currency to talk to me monday.
Back to scalping...LOL

#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

prochargedmopar

Re: DRRRRRAAAIIN THE BAAAAAANKS !!!!!

Postby prochargedmopar » Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:33 am

cfabian wrote:Well, H4 momo not very clear with my broker, as compared with this other...

MINE

OTHER

PTG wrote:
cfabian wrote:Looks like you pulled out ALL the pips available... congrats!!!!!

Now my questions...

1- What made you see price had turned direction? Look at my charts and you'll see a hell of held profit to the upside, and a significant bullish momo bar.

Thanks. I haven't shown you all the mistakes and stupid errors I've made so far, so please don't overestimate the situation here :wink:

If you look at H4 you could see the price reverse and make a bear momo. That is the time to investigate H1 and look for a short. Higher timeframe is prevalent, that is the direction where held profit is eaten up.

2- I also market that area for a short trade (I was sleeping though) but had I taken it would be aiming that daily line area, expecting a bounce up. But you remained till the last fraction of a pip available there without hesitation.... Why????? What did you see?????

The exit is dictated by the shear force with which the sucker went south and that should warn you that it's better to look for a sensible point to get out on a higher timeframe. In cases like these there is a big mass behind it, like a snowball getting bigger rolling off the mountain, taking away everything in its path :shock:

I see trades like these oftentimes happening in two steps. In fact, one should have stepped out midway to re-enter at a better price and get more..

Even with the broker that has an "iffy" pattern.........
combine the two down candles into one. What do you see?
A bearish engulfing pattern that closes below the previous candle....
Or maybe combine the top 4 candles into one??? that would be a Huge upthrust closing on the low.
Nice reversal pattern.
Everything looks good after the fact, maybe that's why M.O. is telling us to look at what is concrete and written in stone.
Hmmmmm

prochargedmopar

Re: please don't go!

Postby prochargedmopar » Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:48 am

flossnhoss wrote:es/pip

I won't tell you what to do, but please don't stop posting if you just feel weird. If you are tired of posting, and putting forth the effort, that's different.

I have mentioned to you before, the charts you posted really help me see this, and continues to help me on a day to day basis. Now that I have been through this thread and see your posts on a daily basis against what I am doing trading live, I'm getting even more value from your charts.

All I can say is, please don't go! :P

Please Don't Go

Whew,
HOT CHICKS!!!

Yeah, I'm an 80's child.....LOL

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:53 am

es/pip wrote:lol

im not going anywhere

just not as many charts from me

all the charts are the same anyway.

i will help on any q's if i know the answer and with analysis or whatever

Maybe the video presentation would be something that kept you interested in posting "pics".
Might be neat/fun for you to learn something new??

And by god, Show live and in color what someone is looking at when they are able to hold a trade through m1/m5 retraces.........!!!!!!!!

Once I get that down I'll ADD to every small time frame correction.
Last edited by prochargedmopar on Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”