BZ_everyhour

Moderator: moderators

PipingTom

BZ_everyhour

Postby PipingTom » Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:53 pm

Would appreciate little help with the BZ_everyhour indicator.
After downloading and implementing into my MT4 all i can see is the hr white line and just two lines in the middle. Cannot see the +.0003/-.0004 and other lines.
How can this be fixed ?

Regards

John

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Patch

Postby Patch » Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:58 pm

PipingTom

Could you post a chart, and also open up the indicator and show a shot of the settings you are using for this BZ_everyhour indicator? This will be a great help.

Patch
In VA
ENOUGH being a Yalie for me Back to the Sea. "What i can lose, i can win" "YES YOU CAN" - dragon33 -"Pick one method and one pair and stick with them until you master it. "The choice is yours - success or failure." TRO

PipingTom

BZ_everyhour

Postby PipingTom » Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:39 pm

This is what i have when indicator is implemented into a chart.
As for the changes to the indicator, they are standard - no changes from default setting - straddle =3 and channel = 1.
(i hope that this is the right indicator - as trading i have a look for).

Appreciate help.

Regards - John
Attachments
bz_everyhour.ex4.gif
bz_everyhour.ex4.gif (37.99 KiB) Viewed 2154 times

Patch

bz stuff

Postby Patch » Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:46 am

PipingTom

Oh yes, I remember, I loaded the hourly thing cause I think it would be cool to do an hourly or, half hourly or every 15 minutes trade a new buyzone.

Below is a chart I put together, I moved it to M1 so we could see if a trade was completed or not. I also did a BZ trade 15 minutes later using thicker lines to make it easier to distinguish. Always remember, simple is always better and there is nothing simpler than BZ trading. I am thankful for two things, one you don't have to be a very good speller, and too there is even a spell checker on Kreslik, thank you Michel !!!

Note: the TRO_buyzone_time is a part of TRO's donational group of indicators. I consider this contribution the very best I've ever given to any one or any organization. There isn't a finer person I know of to support.

Patch
In VA
Waiting for another Tea Party

PS Anyone like to MT4 code using the BZ with some fun and profitable conditions?

PSS TRO do you know what the inputs need to be in the setups to make the hourly work?

To make it trade every 30 minutes? thx,jb
Attachments
BZ chart with bz time and hourly.jpg
BZ chart with bz time and hourly.jpg (104.68 KiB) Viewed 2144 times
ENOUGH being a Yalie for me Back to the Sea. "What i can lose, i can win" "YES YOU CAN" - dragon33 -"Pick one method and one pair and stick with them until you master it. "The choice is yours - success or failure." TRO

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Return to “MetaTrader”