Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:17 pm

spa wrote:just trying to grasp how you look at this, not going to open a trade just because someone told me to do so ;)

lol

im with ya

i just dont want to be thinking about if someone-maybe not you--- made a decision off what i say when i could have changed my mind 5 min later based on some new PA--- while i am trying to trade

i am going to post a bunch of charts at some point ---from earlier--- and i will include the trade i just took off the gbp/jpy--- it was only with 1/4 size bec i do not trade that pair--- but after looking at it i was like ---- hell ill trade it

lol
Last edited by es/pip on Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:18 pm

Long MoMo on M5 G/U after hitting a H4 ZL

Wonder where it may go! Probably to 1.6357 to the M15 ZL
for now.

edit:typo
Attachments
aliasgbpusdsep18m5.gif
aliasgbpusdsep18m5.gif (9.22 KiB) Viewed 3767 times

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:59 pm

es/pip wrote:
spa wrote:
es/pip wrote:
spa wrote:heres one for you...
GJ 4h wicked a 4h MZ, also double bottom and price jumped to the closest 1h ZL.. what to do next is the 1$ question.. looking on the smaller tf's for a short as the higher tf's also show bearish bias...

for me

look at how the h4 and h1 bars were forming into that dbl bottom---ie momo was decreasing into it

i would have tried to play it long off there back into the first h1 zl area.

then as you move back into that h1 res area the h1 bar that got you there also then created support so i would not look to be shorting into it bec it has no where to go( based on the h1 up bar into it and the dbl bottom

just what i see as of now

things will change as new pa unfolds

price approaching the lower H1 ZL.. depending on the momo we should look for longs on 15 min and lower?

seems you are looking at the right things---- just trade what you see.

i dont want to say do this or do that----- not sure if you will be trying to trade off what i say--- then i will be thinking about if you lost money based off what i was saying----

i would potentially be looking for a long based on pa-- but you have some held profit resistance above this now on the h1 its kinda in a range

after it tried to go up in that h1 zone a couple times and failed i could see trying to trade short out of it although it was not real clear and would have been tough to get in it

just look to where you are and where you came from based on held profit and momentum and trade the PA to and from the area

spa,

u see what i was talking about on how the h1 bars formed that the possible new resistance that formed on the h1

not saying that it is the end all resistance and we will tank--- but just if you were looking to play long from the zl below, it may cause some resistance or would be a good target for a scalp

u could also justify trading short out of that area--- if the pa set up for it---- it would have been hard for me to take one based on that PA

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:09 pm

aliassmith wrote:Long MoMo on M5 G/U after hitting a H4 ZL

Wonder where it may go! Probably to 1.6357 to the M15 ZL
for now.

edit:typo

was in that one with ya

had the m15 zl and then an h1 zl above it didnt make it, ended up closing it at .6370 and wanted to take it short but it just didnt form the way i was looking for it to. i almost clicked in at 1.6353 but passed---lol jeez

bakaender

Postby bakaender » Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:10 pm

I can't believe I spent 4 months avoiding reading this thread because I thought ZL's would be hard... :oops:

Getting better and better at seeing where price is likely going and then just trusting it to actually get there. Exited this at 6325 even though I figured it would keep going to 6300, just wasn't completely sure as both ZL's I based the trade off of had already been traded, and as I'm typing this price just broke below 6300.

Thanks everyone for all the posts, it wouldn't have come together in my mind like it has without seeing everyones interpretation, es/pip, MO, dragon, ZZ, and especially TRO for everything on this site. Blowing up my account and then typing "forex never lose again" into google was the best thing I ever did :)

Sell @ 1.6349 Exit @1.6325

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:28 pm

some from me

this is what i was saying before that i make a lot more trades than i normally post. i am trading the lower time frame based on the higher time frames ( zl, mz and PA). I may have a h4 setup that has a h4 target of 130 pips and i may make 4 or so trades up to its target based on its PA inside.

or i trade it off the higher time frame and just ride it out

lately i been trading the trade more---

i am not sure if me showing this- this way helps or hurts people, it is just how i trade.

this was a hell of a week to say the least. It wasn't my best week ever but it was right up there with it. Don't want to throw the ROI out there but it was up there.

needless to say i am going to go play golf and then most likely get extremely hammered during and after it lol

on the pound after i got out of the long we broke through support with momo missed the first shot at it and got the 2nd for a nice scalp into the previous h4 pivot-- then the rest is in the charts

spa, here is what i was talking about on the beast

spa

Postby spa » Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:44 pm

i took the Gj 5 min trade also, missed the initial wick got in at 149.10 but i just sat on the trade looking at the higher timeframes and it came down with a vegeance ... a lousy week, worst in a while

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:55 pm

spa wrote:i took the Gj 5 min trade also, missed the initial wick got in at 149.10 but i just sat on the trade looking at the higher timeframes and it came down with a vegeance ... a lousy week, worst in a while

what did you see on the higher time frames that made you want to hold long---post a chart--- besides the dbl bottom i dont see any momo anywhere that is telling me to try and hold long through the h1 resistance

do you see why it didnt continue to go up---h1?

i hope you are not trading size that impacts your account while you are trying to learn this

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:07 pm

es/pip wrote:some from me

this is what i was saying before that i make a lot more trades than i normally post. i am trading the lower time frame based on the higher time frames ( zl, mz and PA). I may have a h4 setup that has a h4 target of 130 pips and i may make 4 or so trades up to its target based on its PA inside.

or i trade it off the higher time frame and just ride it out

lately i been trading the trade more---

i am not sure if me showing this- this way helps or hurts people, it is just how i trade.

this was a hell of a week to say the least. It wasn't my best week ever but it was right up there with it. Don't want to throw the ROI out there but it was up there.

needless to say i am going to go play golf and then most likely get extremely hammered during and after it lol

on the pound after i got out of the long we broke through support with momo missed the first shot at it and got the 2nd for a nice scalp into the previous h4 pivot-- then the rest is in the charts

spa, here is what i was talking about on the beast

So about 300 pips in a single day! I bet your ROI was "up there" :)

Good stuff ES/PIP you keep me thinking of the possibilities. I
know that my little 30ish pips today is just a stepping stone. 8)

I know people would kill to get my 1 week return in a year, so I
am not complaining, just practicing.

Don't hold on to LOSSERS aliassmith :) <----- note to self

spa

Postby spa » Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:07 pm

on the right side was looking at the 1h chart after price reached the 30 min ZL

i'm trading just the right size to suit my current understanding of the MZ, which seems to be on the modest side to say the least
Attachments
gj21.jpg
gj21.jpg (163.6 KiB) Viewed 3709 times

Return to “TheRumpledOne”