EA for DTB?? Why not

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

PINKPANTHER5

EA for DTB?? Why not

Postby PINKPANTHER5 » Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:44 pm

If all we have to do is not think and just follow the rules when the price hits the so and so, why not have an autotrader do this. It will probably react faster than us humans.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Patch

DTB EA auto trade -- more than first glance

Postby Patch » Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:15 am

PINKPANTHER5

There has been some very interesting discussions about EA and autotrading in a few threads on Kreslik. Machine program language is very literal and exacting and literal and unforgiving. This is the double edge sides of the sword and the accompanying blessing and the curse.

If you like, write out the exact specifications for trade entry and exit and everything that is necessary along the way.

I an an advocate and auto trade believer, though it is very challenging and there is a lot more to it than what meets the eye and the brain on first brush. Like everything else, success will come with practice and experience.

Patch
In VA
ENOUGH being a Yalie for me Back to the Sea. "What i can lose, i can win" "YES YOU CAN" - dragon33 -"Pick one method and one pair and stick with them until you master it. "The choice is yours - success or failure." TRO

neeboo

Postby neeboo » Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:49 pm

um...

Been trying to script an EA with DTB for a couple days..

Since I find out that the market is more complicated than MQL language..

But I've try to make an "Assistant EA" to help me opening orders( limit orders or Market Order) and closing orders ( mostly I use it for scalping)

When I truly master the DTB method, perhaps I will try to make a complete EA for this.

May Pips always be with you.:D
Neeboo
No need to find trends
Just Surfing the Waves

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”