Hi FX, can you have a look at my example charts to see if I've missed something? looks good, you understand it..
If all is ok, then KR days are seems very powerful especially trading with momo as entry levels, truly awesome yes thats what i'm seeing, I'm applying stuff that I've been taught & know & combining it with MO's & TRO's work, helping me greatly, I also now using KR on HR timeframes to, they appear on all timeframes & can give you a heads up a reversal maybe on the cards.
Can I bug you a bit more and ask the following:
1. what currency pairs you've found suitable for KR (I'm guessing most)?yep
2. What is the percentage of successful/failed KR days (presuming there are
)?Not sure I use discretion with KR's, if say for a Bearish KR there's no signal for short on HR timeframe or lower @ a fib retracement level then its passed up. a Bearish KR would be more powerful at a current Hi, then at a Lo & vice versa for Bullish, I was taught around 80% success, but if you go for smaller target I think that would be higher.
3. Can you suggest stop levels on my charts? explained in pic
4. Anyway to tell if reversal will continue going on longer, for example in charts to TP2? (soz, I'm a greedy pig hehe) Yeah if its a KR of a Daily Fib level, & or its going with the daily trend
5. Oh , one more question if I can, I noticed in your other thread that you have KC days, KC being 'Key Continuiation'. Can you explain a little more? in pic of Aud
Thank you again FX No worries mate..