Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

brettnchrism

Postby brettnchrism » Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:18 am

es/pip wrote:
brettnchrism wrote:ES---Glad Im seeing what your seeing at least on the GU trade today. Only I took 23 and it looks like you got at least 60. Nice Im catching on just have to fine tune. Im only up for NY and Asian so no london trades for me, generally...

yeah i can tell by your charts that you are on the right track.

now you just need to be sure to pay attention to the higher time frames----- using multiple time frames will become a lot easier once you spend some time with it, and see how they all tie in together
Yes I am starting to put together seeing the H4 targets and where it is going and then follow the H1 pattern to get to the H4 targets. Its comming together. I hope soon I will be able to say, "this should be illegal" LOL

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

cfabian

Postby cfabian » Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:29 am

For those having trouble with FFCal indi, here's a version that is working at the moment. Hopefuly it continues to...
Attachments
FFCal_1.mq4
(46.97 KiB) Downloaded 266 times

pablo101

Postby pablo101 » Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:30 am

***FX-JEDI*** wrote:
pablo101 wrote:Here is a nice EU for today. This one was an ehhh or orrr kind of trade. I placed the trade on the 1 hour short from the H4 1.4256 I had marked up from a while back, then I checked the H4 and there was a zline from yesterday candle (time 8:00) 1.4227! So I probably wouldn't have entered this trade if I saw that. But saying that, some nice wick action on the H1.

Oh yeah, I'm still iffy about choosing targets, so I chose the next H4 target.

Hi Pablo, good thing u got out at just above 1.4200 level you were also trading against current daily candle, so in regards to targets be mindful of zline area on Hr also, & any area where bullish areas may happen. Fib levels, support, whole numbers, when i'm short Im always looking for areas where the longs may come into play & when long looking for where shorts may come into play, they are my target levels.
Another thing I look for trade with current Daily candle & Hr as in Euro pic below, wait for HR to retrace, Daily still long, look for long areas on HR as mentioned above, fib levels, support lines, plus I use some candle formations,much safer when starting out.

I'll explain KR candles in next post, but question for you, as what TRO does ;-) here I have the yellow lines pointing to Bullish KR candles in pic below, what the difference between them & the candle just prior to it. hint its all about low & close. for BULLISH KR Candles

Here is how I see/think Euro short term...

Thanks for the comment

Cheers ***FX-JEDI***

Hi FX, sorry about that. Kids are great but they take a lot of energy :shock:

I think prior bearish candle close is near the next candle open which is bullish. Added to this fact is that price is hovering around the big number (1.4200) so lots of bullish KR candles.

I just found your other thread so still studying it too :)

brettnchrism

Postby brettnchrism » Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:32 am

I still dont know what a KR candle is?
Your friend Brett

pablo101

Postby pablo101 » Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:48 am

It's a candle to give you the heads up of where price is likely to go. FX JEDI has a thread on this site :)

FX, so according to the daily, EU and AU is a KR day? So we can expect price to go up?

I still don't know where I'm putting fibs lines :roll:

lukx

Postby lukx » Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:28 am

Thank you guys for all your responses, and believe me I really appreciate it. I might not be patience man when it comes to trading but in life I am so I will still keep on going but as you all said... I got my lesson... and from now on only demo till I finally got IT. You know how it is... you play with real money becasue you think you got it and don't want to waist time and just start making money as soon as possible and then you loose. Thanks again to everybody !

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:32 am

M1 double bottom bounce trade.....
Enter long at 33, out at 42...+8.8 in 2 min...hehehe

#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

brettnchrism

Pre London

Postby brettnchrism » Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:00 am

Another great entry I took but didn't hold as usual. +12 but GU gave up +60 or more.

http://www.paypip.com/forum/uploads/124 ... 4_1137.gif
Last edited by brettnchrism on Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

pablo101

Postby pablo101 » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:19 am

I saw wicks and I also saw market go out of MZ. I looked at this technically which I paid for. If I applied some zline sense and started to think about possible profits being held now, then I probably could have stayed out. :( i hope my thinking is correct
Attachments
eu250809.gif
eu250809.gif (35.3 KiB) Viewed 4893 times

zapzinig

Postby zapzinig » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:44 am

cfabian wrote:Thank you Zap,
I already have your file downloaded since you posted, however, I'd like to learn how to do so to have updated offline files, as well as downloading some filtered content.

How are you doing with the new family's addition?

Cheers

I used the imacros plugin(free) for firefox from www.iopus.com then I used this macro that I wrote:

Code: Select all

VERSION BUILD=5220125     
SET !TIMEOUT 70
SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
SET !EXTRACT_TEST_POPUP NO
SET !LOOP 571
URL GOTO=http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1373&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start={{!LOOP}}0
SAVEAS TYPE=CPL FOLDER=C:\nla\CPL FILE=NLA_{{!LOOP}}

Create a folder on your c: drive called nla, this is where the offline files will be saved.

change the set !loop 571 to the starting page number you want to save.(update this number each time you save some files to the last full page of posts tht you saved)

Using the loop function in the imacro's plugin select to what page you want to save to ex 574.

Play loop and it will save from 571-574.

You can use this with other threads and forums, you just need to change the "url goto" line.

There are good tutorials on the www.iopus.com site.

The new addition to the family is working out well, losing a little sleep, but I get to watch 3 children under three learn and discover their world each day. :D

-zz

Return to “TheRumpledOne”