Never Lose Again Thread Archive Page1 thru 741 Now Available

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Humble

Postby Humble » Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:10 am

Hey Nick, all the best with it (your new career).

May I suggest you pay attention to the "mind set" side of trading. Also good money management in part, means you make lots of small trades, so the outcome of any one single trade is irrelevant. ie one bad trade will not make any difference. You want that heart to be at ease win or lose.
Is price closing higher or lower than something? Simple yet powerful question. ..MO

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

retireme

Postby retireme » Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:24 am

Thanks Humble

Greetings from the West!

Humble

Postby Humble » Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:44 am

Having just looked at your "food for july" I think you are way ahead of my suggestions.

Greetings from the eastern states!
Is price closing higher or lower than something? Simple yet powerful question. ..MO

retireme

Postby retireme » Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:05 am

Er...

They are not my trades my friend, wish they were.... just an observation of the past month. As TRO has stated, there is no past and there is no future... there is just the "NOW" and the trends we have in front of us.

pablo101

Postby pablo101 » Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:29 am

Thanks ZZ, good work on this
WAS A YALE STUDENT. Now? Let's see!

muthusai2000

Postby muthusai2000 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:26 am

Dear All,

I was following with Interest "NEVER LOSE AGAIN" I read 77 pages now i cannot access. One of the friends over there was kind enough to send me to this website. TRO's technique looked very simple and it gave me hope to survive in forex. Can someone be kind enough to guide this newbie where to find the post here.
Many Thanks,
Muthu
Chennai, India.

retireme

Postby retireme » Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:53 am

muthusai

you can look at the start of this thread for the link to the old forum messages or, you can start

HERE

try the search button for specific indicators and you will be rewarded handsomely

welcome
retireme

Patch

Postby Patch » Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:31 am

muthusai2000

Welcome to Kreslik !!! Sorry for the problem with access to NLA. I've run into similar problems and know how frustrating it can be. A couple pointers: 1) as I was reading and ran into problems, every 25 or 50 pages, I saved a bookmark for that page in a NLA bookmark folder. 2) the number at the end of the url string is the page you want minus 1 -- time 10, and this is how you can navigate into NLA when you have problems with regular entry. 3) when I have problems getting into the updates to NLA, I now always click on the page number, or previous page number as sometimes the thread seems to be going to the next last page when there are no posts there.

So cut and paste this url below and it should take you back to 77. If not put up another post.

http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... &start=760

Patch
In VA
ENOUGH being a Yalie for me Back to the Sea. "What i can lose, i can win" "YES YOU CAN" - dragon33 -"Pick one method and one pair and stick with them until you master it. "The choice is yours - success or failure." TRO

muthusai2000

Postby muthusai2000 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:52 pm

Dear Friends Patch and Retireme,

Thank you so much for your kind guidance...Now I am able to continue reading from page 77 (thank you patch). I am also looking for another thread name (Horizontal lines) if i remember the name right.
My humble greetings to all friends in the forum.
Regards,
Muthu.
Chennai,
India.

Patch

Postby Patch » Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:26 pm

muthusai

Believe me, I know how frustrating it is. I was up to page 200 and something, I had left the thread open to where I was, then my computer hung up and I had to reboot!!! I went page by page to where ever I was. Later I asked and learned what I've passed onto you. I must add that this thread is worth it all and more. Keep on. --Patch
ENOUGH being a Yalie for me Back to the Sea. "What i can lose, i can win" "YES YOU CAN" - dragon33 -"Pick one method and one pair and stick with them until you master it. "The choice is yours - success or failure." TRO

Return to “TheRumpledOne”