Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Humble

Postby Humble » Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:25 am

monolisa wrote:Like this, Humble???

Yes Lis thanks. I hope you are trading well with all your work on these indi.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

monolisa

Postby monolisa » Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:29 am

Oops! I read the explanation on the "diamond" chart. Thanks

Lis
"Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know neither your enemy or yourself, wallow in defeat every time." - Sun Tzu

Patch

Postby Patch » Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:44 am

FX-JEDI

Thanks for your post at 7.54am this morning. On the H1 chart, what was your thoughts so far as using the third lowest low as the 0.00 line of the fibs rather than the lowest low on the chart about 19.00?

Thanks,
Patch
ENOUGH being a Yalie for me Back to the Sea. "What i can lose, i can win" "YES YOU CAN" - dragon33 -"Pick one method and one pair and stick with them until you master it. "The choice is yours - success or failure." TRO

cfabian

Postby cfabian » Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:59 am

Monolisa,
In order to have several TF's ZL, we need to include 1 indicator per timeframe in the template, or how do we include many TFs in the setup?

Thanks for your work

monolisa wrote:Hi Patch,

I modded blubbb's zline to show mtf zl (also have a mz version). The indis are attached.

Lookback period is 500 bars on each tf as per original blubbb's zline indi.

Lis

Patch

Postby Patch » Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:07 am

monolisa

I am blown away by your trade today, and thanks from myself and many others for posting the indis, the fruit of your labor. Why is it that you went about learning coding? And how did you go about learning how to code same? You are kool, Thank too you, Patch
ENOUGH being a Yalie for me Back to the Sea. "What i can lose, i can win" "YES YOU CAN" - dragon33 -"Pick one method and one pair and stick with them until you master it. "The choice is yours - success or failure." TRO

monolisa

Postby monolisa » Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:14 am

cfabian,

You need to load multiple copies of the indi on one chart to show different timeframes of ZL at the same time.

Lis

cfabian wrote:Monolisa,
In order to have several TF's ZL, we need to include 1 indicator per timeframe in the template, or how do we include many TFs in the setup?

Thanks for your work

I modded blubbb's zline to show mtf zl (also have a mz version). The indis are attached.

Lis
"Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know neither your enemy or yourself, wallow in defeat every time." - Sun Tzu

monolisa

Postby monolisa » Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:21 am

You are welcome, Patch. I hope you find them useful in your trading.

Please remember the indi orginated from blubbb, so you should thank him/her too :P

Learning to code is a hobby of mine (you can see how messy my codes are :)) This is a good place to start http://www.metatrader.info/, but I learn mostly from reading/understanding others' codings.

Lis

Patch wrote:monolisa

I am blown away by your trade today, and thanks from myself and many others for posting the indis, the fruit of your labor. Why is it that you went about learning coding? And how did you go about learning how to code same? You are kool, Thank too you, Patch

cfabian

Postby cfabian » Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:24 am

Yes, sorry I repeated the question... I just red Who I Am's question and your answer. My bad.

Just one observation.... I noted it slows (or lags) considerably when loading different timeframes. Not sure if this is happening to you... and I'm using just 1 instance of the indy.

Cheers

monolisa wrote:cfabian,

You need to load multiple copies of the indi on one chart to show different timeframes of ZL at the same time.

Lis

cfabian wrote:Monolisa,

Thanks for your work

Lis

Patch

Postby Patch » Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:25 am

monolisa

I'm about to close down for the night. I gotta ask, I've always assumed blubbb is a guy. Is blubbb a guy or a girl ????????

Thanks for another light moment and good laugh before heading for bed. -- Patch

monolisa

Postby monolisa » Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:33 am

hehehe, you never know who the person is in this online world.

Have a good night, Patch.

cfabian: Yes there's a lag on loading possibly due to data collection. Reducing the MaxBar number might help (but remember this could remove some of the longer term MZ/ZL).

Lis

Return to “TheRumpledOne”