Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:36 pm

from last night and today

had some other scalps off the pound 4hr zline

Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:51 pm

That is a very powerful rule of thumb you pointed out there es/pip; it is a mystery as to why more people do not use it...
Probably because I don't like to talk about it ;)

On the bottom left of my chart there is what looks to be a formula, but in reality it is just MO shorthand (the kind that makes TRO's skin crawl).

Later on I will show you an easy way to construct a Diamond of Perception and talk about its 3 types.

Then maybe we can move on to 202 now that there are more people that understand the basics.

es/pip wrote:
MightyOne wrote:Here is the Diamond of Perception formula used on the EJ minute last night.

While the momentum was bullish on the H1, price did make a larger correction than the previous corrections which returned to reach new highs and I expected a dynamic trend reversal.

It is very dangerous to trade against H1 momentum so I dropped down to the minute charts and used M1 202 on the charts for a 55 pip gain.

The VAST MAJORITY of the time I am trading with H1 momentum as it is suicide not to with few exceptions.

See if you can find any secrets revealed in this chart:

Keep growing and learning -MO

not sure if this is what you are looking for

as you said -- i see the largest correction that returned to the high-- and then the real move that broke that range of prev correction

since the speed was going up at 25 deg and either decreases by 1/2 or increases by 2---- as the market sold of and increased by 2 u drew a 50 deg channel and got out at the bottom of that channel

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:58 pm

MightyOne wrote:That is a very powerful rule of thumb you pointed out there es/pip; it is a mystery as to why more people do not use it...

On the bottom left of my chart there is what looks to be a formula, but in reality it is just MO shorthand (the kind that makes TRO's skin crawl).

Later on I will show you an easy way to construct a Diamond of Perception and talk about its 3 types.

Then maybe we can move on to 202 now that there are more people that understand the basics.

es/pip wrote:
MightyOne wrote:Here is the Diamond of Perception formula used on the EJ minute last night.

While the momentum was bullish on the H1, price did make a larger correction than the previous corrections which returned to reach new highs and I expected a dynamic trend reversal.

It is very dangerous to trade against H1 momentum so I dropped down to the minute charts and used M1 202 on the charts for a 55 pip gain.

The VAST MAJORITY of the time I am trading with H1 momentum as it is suicide not to with few exceptions.

as you said -- i see the largest correction that returned to the high-- and then the real move that broke that range of prev correction

since the speed was going up at 25 deg and either decreases by 1/2 or increases by 2---- as the market sold of and increased by 2 u drew a 50 deg channel and got out at the bottom of that channel

the fact that what you have showed is " just the basics" is exciting to say the least

i am more than ready to learn what you are willing to show

monolisa

Postby monolisa » Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:43 am

I do note that generally downtrend is much "faster" (or steeper) than uptrend - it seems demand take more time to "move" the uptrend whilst supply has no such issue during a downtrend.

Looking forward to your teaching, MO :) Thanks.

Lis
"Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know neither your enemy or yourself, wallow in defeat every time." - Sun Tzu

monolisa

Postby monolisa » Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:47 am

Hi Who AM I?,

You are correct. I loaded the indi multiple times to plot multiple timeframe MZ/ZL.

I use the default setting except, of course, TF (60,240,1440,10080).

Lis

Who Am I ? wrote:Hi Lis,

Thank you very much for these versions of MZ and ZL indies. I am trying to play with MZ indi.... On this chart you posted, did you load multiple instances of MZ indi with different TF values? Can you share the settings that you have on your chart, please?

Thank you.
WAI?

monolisa wrote:Today's EURJPY MZ trade

Lis
"Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know neither your enemy or yourself, wallow in defeat every time." - Sun Tzu

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:56 am

Ok, it took me almost 2 hours to create this picture :roll:

I usually do not draw full Diamonds of perception because they take so fergin long to draw and moving them is even worse!

Feel free to code it ;)

If you can have it delete the background boxes after the diamond is drawn then that would be spectacular.

The lime green angles in the picture are sharps and the dark green angles are flats.

DIAMOND OF PERCEPTION 202
Learning the angles of perception

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:14 am

es/pip wrote:
MightyOne wrote:That is a very powerful rule of thumb you pointed out there es/pip; it is a mystery as to why more people do not use it...

es/pip wrote:

the fact that what you have showed is " just the basics" is exciting to say the least

It is hard when the people around me are yelling:

Don't show them this!
Don't show them that!
You should have them pay you to learn these things!
You're a moron with no business sense!

See the kind of verbal abuse I have to take :lol:

I show you what I know because I believe that you cannot hurt my bottom line.
I give these things to you for free because I do not value your money (unless you are trading against me ;))

Some people just don't understand :roll:

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:19 am

MightyOne wrote:Ok, it took me almost 2 hours to create this picture :roll:

I usually do not draw full Diamonds of perception because they take so fergin long to draw and moving them is even worse!

Feel free to code it ;)

If you can have it delete the background boxes after the diamond is drawn then that would be spectacular.

The lime green angles in the picture are sharps and the dark green angles are flats.

DIAMOND OF PERCEPTION 202
Learning the angles of perception

looking at that my eyes went :shock:

too tired to even attempt to look at it

i did see 1 thing in it already

at least i know what i am doing this weekend now :D

monolisa

Postby monolisa » Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:21 am

MO,

[50]:20*=11:20

Is it: 50 degree short angle to 20 degree long angle. 11 bars in downtrend and 20 bars in uptrend.

Or am I way off? :)

Lis

es/pip wrote:

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:22 am

MightyOne wrote:
es/pip wrote:

es/pip wrote:

It is hard when the people around me are yelling:

Don't show them this!
Don't show them that!
You should have them pay you to learn these things!
You're a moron with no business sense!

See the kind of verbal abuse I have to take :lol:

I show you what I know because I believe that you cannot hurt my bottom line.
I give these things to you for free because I do not value your money (unless you are trading against me ;))

Some people just don't understand :roll:

im with ya

i do appreciate what you have shown and continue to show us

thanks again

digging into this new stuff is going to be very interesting i have a feeling

Return to “TheRumpledOne”