How to Load 'DTB' onto MT4

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

zaksta

How to Load 'DTB' onto MT4

Postby zaksta » Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:21 am

Hi,

I am a newbie and need some help. Can someone please explain how you load TRO's indicators on MT4. May be a silly question and I have googled this but can't find the appropriate answer, what does 'semafor' mean and what does it do or show?

Thanks

Zaksta

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Patch

Postby Patch » Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:22 pm

Zaksta

Download the DTB number 8 at:
http://kreslik.com/forums/search.php?search_id=newposts

Unzip the file in a new folder. Copy all the files into the indicator directory under the experts directory of your metatrading software under programs.

Copy the tro_drain_the_banks_rev08.tpl file into the templates directories, one is under experts folder, I am not sure which one, so I copy into both.

Now open your MT4, open a new trading window: click on the first icon, (has green plus sign) select pair, #-$ ok, drag it onto your chart and release.

Put your mouse over your GBPUSD chart, right click, then move your mouse over template in the new window that extends out new window, and left click on TRO_ ..._REV08 and your chart is all set up with the template method of fast setup.

You need to play with the MetaTrader and look up things on the help thing-ee even though I know we guys hate reading help stuff-never admit to using help. You can also get there by pressing the F1 key on your keyboard.

Under help look up Templates, indicators, EAs, and adding each, saving each and templates, and that should get you started. The help stuff is a big help.

Patch
In VA
ENOUGH being a Yalie for me Back to the Sea. "What i can lose, i can win" "YES YOU CAN" - dragon33 -"Pick one method and one pair and stick with them until you master it. "The choice is yours - success or failure." TRO

zaksta

Postby zaksta » Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:06 pm

Thanks Patch for you help I have been able to load the indicators.

Patch are you able to answer my second question in regards to 'Semafor'. I presume it is an acromyn, but I am not sure what it is or does or indicates.

I appreciate any reply.

Thanks

Zaksta

kc8flq

Semafor

Postby kc8flq » Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:00 am

You can read all about the semafor here Semafor
Give a man a fish.... feed him for a day...
Teach a man to fish.... feed him for a LIFETIME!!!

Patch

Postby Patch » Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:07 am

Zaksta

The first time I saw Semafor I wondered what it meant and did a google search and found it is the name of a multi theatre in Czech.... Winapeg: Semafor is a Czech theatre in Prague established by Jiří Suchý in 1959. It belongs to the so called "Theatres of small stages". Suchý himself has performed there for many years and is the current owner. The Semafor theatre was a starting point for many famous Czech musicians such as Karel Gott and Hana Hegerová. To see the theatre:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Divad ... i_Alfa.jpg

I will check the link by kc8flq tomorrow.

Patch
In VA
Last edited by Patch on Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zaksta

Postby zaksta » Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:40 am

Thanks for your reply kc8flq and Patch. I have signed up with the Czech theare and they promise that in no less than 5 years I will be ready for the stage, which is about the time I think it will take me to diggest all the names for indicators in this thread LOL.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”