4X signal service that works great for me.. however..??

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

n0vicetrad3r

4X signal service that works great for me.. however..??

Postby n0vicetrad3r » Tue May 12, 2009 12:06 am

hey.. james here.. ive been trading now primarily in forex for about 3 1/2 years.. and for the past 6 months ive been using a signals service that has worked incredibly well for me, especially when compared to 2 other bogus services ive tried.. i've made a pretty significant amount of money with it..it's spot on accurate probably 90% of the time... so I trust the integrity of these people.. but my question is, im thinking about upgrading my membership to the diamond edition, which enables me to use a new autotrade service they are now offering, which basically supposedly takes all these accurate signals and trades them for me all automatically, like a robot.. this carries a monthly membership fee of of just under 100 dollars... the only reason i havent done it yet is because i know there are similar things out there, these trading robots and what-not, like fapturbo for example that i know are total scams... these guys have had an excellent track record with me so far... but im a bit weary when it comes to this auto-trade thing. Their website is.. forex.pcti-system.com .. Has anyone ever tried this particular service with them? any advice comments or suggestions would be appreciated.. thanks

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Humble

Postby Humble » Tue May 12, 2009 12:42 am

Could I have some more spam please.
Is price closing higher or lower than something? Simple yet powerful question. ..MO

oldmangeezer

Try this site

Postby oldmangeezer » Tue May 12, 2009 1:12 am

novice,

MP6140 over at stockhideout.com is very much interested.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”