Trading on-chain parimutuels

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

Jalarupa

Trading on-chain parimutuels

Postby Jalarupa » Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:18 pm

Bet.fomosolana.com (the website comes across as a scam for some reason on my browser - but I use a mobile wallet to engage with it and it works well - a burner wallet with nothing in it but gas money and my trading risk capital)

For those who understand on-chain security and the use of burner wallets and can navigate the Solana blockchain - there is a link to one of the best parimutuel markets I've ever used...

Per play winnings are capped at 0.7sol but markets are made in 30s - 90s intervals... Fees are high at 30% but if you own the token then fees accrue to you over time (not 100% clear on this as this is very early in is development) -

There is also a coin flip protocol...

It is in beta so please only connect a wallet that you have made specifically just to do this with (don't engage with your main wallet) - if this is unclear to you then ignore it...

I vouch for this... It's actually the fairest trade conditions I've seen on any similar tool... The Oracle feed is also completely free and a sight to behold (may want to look into Pyth oracles while you at it)

Look for the Solana USD feed on tradingview by PYTH

Have fun!

And thank you for everything you have shown me ♥️
:smt065

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Jalarupa

Re: Trading on-chain parimutuels

Postby Jalarupa » Wed Dec 06, 2023 10:21 am

:smt065

Return to “beginners forum”