Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:24 pm

MightyOne wrote:
es/pip wrote:only had half positions on these two-- on phone yada yada yada--- didnt get the rest on

depending on how this h1 bar closes i will be watching this on the euro

Nice trading es /pip :!:

thank you sir

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:28 pm

My trades are based on VALUE :?

Value meaning that traders of many different time frames would like to purchase my long position and that gives me the greatest potential to
sell it at a profit.

Even if I am only scalping I have the possibility of holding for unheard of returns of 26-52% or more in a single day.

I would tell my friend all the time:

Just because you can make a profit that doesn't mean that you should take the trade.

Add 1 to the side bar on the multimeter and then multiply by the TF to get the candle the arrow represents.
[2] and [3] are the most important for entry decisions and [11] lets me know weather I am trading a correction or the trend in each TF.
[59] under M1 is a sensitive H1 and [119] is a sensitive H2 bar.
These 2 bars also help with longer term considerations.

stationmichal

Postby stationmichal » Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:49 pm

Master Teacher,
I am sorry, I was ahead of you. (':smt021') I spell out "V" indicator, but it should be "V" indication, not indicator. This is the MOST KEPT SECRET of the Master. (':-({|=')
"Even if I am only scalping I have the possibility of holding for unheard of returns of 26-52% or more in a single day."

You are truly AMAZING Master.
TRO, you need to be "reborn" to learn new trick.(':D')
Last edited by stationmichal on Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:52 pm

not sure what happen there

everything pooped the bed :D

someone hit the sell all button right before my target got hit :evil:

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:55 pm

stationmichal wrote:Master Teacher,
I am sorry, I was ahead of you. I spell out "V" indicator, but it should be "V" indication, not indicator. This is the MOST KEEP SECRET of the Master.
(':-({|=')
{Even if I am only scalping I have the possibility of holding for unheard of returns of 26-52% or more in a single day.}

You are truly AMAZING Master, TRO may not be able to catch up. ('\\:D/')
TRO, you need to be "reborn" to learn new trick.(':D')

I do not want a special title nor do I wish to boast of my skills, trades, or account size.

I request that you honor TRO on his forum and delete condescending words.

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:57 pm

es/pip wrote:not sure what happen there

Sorry about that, I got a little antsy to take profit :wink:

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:03 pm

MightyOne wrote:
es/pip wrote:not sure what happen there

Sorry about that, I got a little antsy to take profit :wink:

lol

figured it was you

:D

shreddr

Postby shreddr » Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:19 pm

Well... don't know what to respond to this, sometimes I see it and some other don't. Sometimes I trade successfuly, and much more often than not disgracefuly. I relly enjoy all you guys posts, specially as you're successful traders, what somehow gives me the hope of me being successful such as you.

Mighty, would you be so kind to answer this:
When you see this 1-2 pattern, you enter right on the wick of 2 (on the z line or better), or wait to the next candle, after candle 2 cloeses to ensure candle 2 really wicks the ZL?

es/pip, from the entry prices you have posted several times, I can see that most of the time you enter on the candle that follows the 2 on the 1-2 pattern. Do you enter market orders, or stop orders (as limit orders cannot go your way)? I'm also interested in knowing your stop loss policy, method.

I also wonder if you use some filter to take or discard trades? Like only going with H1, D1 color, etc.

I'm attaching 2 images, before and after... cand you please coment on weather this was ok but it didn't workout, or was not a good setup?

Before, what I considered good setup, candle wicking ZL, and trend is short... short entry looks like a good one.

Ended like this

i do not so much filter trades per say based off trend or daily or anything like that. I look to SEE where we are and where we are likely to go and trade accordingly

stops---------- i have a hard stop that is different for each timeframe---still a work in progress---- but when a bar closes against me i try to get out at b/e or the best price i can dictated by a lower timeframe chart

i enter different at different times depending on what i see. I rarely offer a full position at a zline.

just bec u see a zline it doesn't mean u just take it

you are looking to go short

scenario 1

all the candles marked 1 are bodies in direction of profit(for a long)--- you finally get a body in direction of profit(towards your short bias) on the candle marked 2

had the candle marked 2 had some bearish momentum and come down below the candle marked A, and then came back up and wicked it then you would have had a reason to get short----based on the 15 min chart alone.

scenario 2

i would see that i am coming into that zline on the 15 min chart and i would look inside to the 5 min for a reason to get short.

scenario 3

you blindly offer that zline short, and then flip down to 5 min and see whats happening---------------this would be a 1/4 position for me--had i did that---i did not

no momentum on the down bar into the 5 min zline--- i would have been out somewhere in that area

@es/pip
in scenario 2 pic, what do you mean for 'no reason to go short'? is it because of those 3 set of 3 bull candles? in this case what's your preferable scenario for it to be a reason to go short?
thanks

today's an UGLY day for me, couples of losing trades here & there, got covered by one winning trade, then small loss. ended up by -8 pips :x for the day, i guess i'll re-read the thread starting from the beginning of ZL lesson

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:42 pm

shreddr wrote:
Well... don't know what to respond to this, sometimes I see it and some other don't. Sometimes I trade successfuly, and much more often than not disgracefuly. I relly enjoy all you guys posts, specially as you're successful traders, what somehow gives me the hope of me being successful such as you.

Mighty, would you be so kind to answer this:
When you see this 1-2 pattern, you enter right on the wick of 2 (on the z line or better), or wait to the next candle, after candle 2 cloeses to ensure candle 2 really wicks the ZL?

es/pip, from the entry prices you have posted several times, I can see that most of the time you enter on the candle that follows the 2 on the 1-2 pattern. Do you enter market orders, or stop orders (as limit orders cannot go your way)? I'm also interested in knowing your stop loss policy, method.

I also wonder if you use some filter to take or discard trades? Like only going with H1, D1 color, etc.

I'm attaching 2 images, before and after... cand you please coment on weather this was ok but it didn't workout, or was not a good setup?

Before, what I considered good setup, candle wicking ZL, and trend is short... short entry looks like a good one.

Ended like this

i do not so much filter trades per say based off trend or daily or anything like that. I look to SEE where we are and where we are likely to go and trade accordingly

stops---------- i have a hard stop that is different for each timeframe---still a work in progress---- but when a bar closes against me i try to get out at b/e or the best price i can dictated by a lower timeframe chart

i enter different at different times depending on what i see. I rarely offer a full position at a zline.

just bec u see a zline it doesn't mean u just take it

you are looking to go short

scenario 1

all the candles marked 1 are bodies in direction of profit(for a long)--- you finally get a body in direction of profit(towards your short bias) on the candle marked 2

had the candle marked 2 had some bearish momentum and come down below the candle marked A, and then came back up and wicked it then you would have had a reason to get short----based on the 15 min chart alone.

scenario 2

i would see that i am coming into that zline on the 15 min chart and i would look inside to the 5 min for a reason to get short.

scenario 3

you blindly offer that zline short, and then flip down to 5 min and see whats happening---------------this would be a 1/4 position for me--had i did that---i did not

no momentum on the down bar into the 5 min zline--- i would have been out somewhere in that area

@es/pip
in scenario 2 pic, what do you mean for 'no reason to go short'? is it because of those 3 set of 3 bull candles? in this case what's your preferable scenario for it to be a reason to go short?
thanks

that was a while ago and i-- well i think i know more that i did then----lol

what i was getting at in that picture---was since there was no increase in momentum on the 5 min away from the 15 min zl there was no reason to look to short off of it----also with all the bodies in direction of the long on the 15 min u wouldn't look to get short there

if i remember correctly that was in response to someone's q about taking a short in that area

as MO has recently stated a true zl trade happens off a 2x body next to each other------ otherwise u trade away from supp/res based on momentum

i wouldn't look to short in that area

deeforex

Postby deeforex » Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:01 pm

I was trying to replicate/study MO's EU 4H chart. I couldn't figure out why our data looked different. I guess the feeds must be very different (but on a 4 hr level? Maybe different broker times). Well, I continued to do my angle studies and only after I was was getting ready to post the chart here did I realize that I did it for EurJPY!!!!

well here's my chart study. I still haven't a clue about Net, Weight, Hook. I'm still doing the basics. I now know there is something special about 90degree angle of the channel. Price likes to follow along this. This is like the center line of the diamond. From here the channel can change with the angles radiating out of the diamond center.

Ahh, as I was writing this I think I might see something. At first I was going to ask how we know if we will have a change in channel direction (up/down). How do we know that that we're going to have a down 20* rather than a up 20*?? Does this have to do with how the diamond is constructed? If the price is on the upper portion of the channel, the rays only go down? But if the price were on the lower portion, the channel could continue at half the angle and continue upward?

I still don't know how you know what point in time this channel will occur. I still can't see the patterns that occur when the channels intersect one another. Still studying.

edit:
Weight, Hook, Net

is Weight, support?
is Hook a change of channel near a 90* of channel? Price still inside of channel.
is Net where price is caught between 2 channels?

dee

[left]http://i42.tinypic.com/21e2qll.gif[/left]
Last edited by deeforex on Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”