Patterns Observation.

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

Don_xyZ

Re: Patterns Observation.

Postby Don_xyZ » Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:02 am

Done for the day.

Up to now's chart could be played differently, like so...

EURUSDM1 different play.png
EURUSDM1 different play.png (251.94 KiB) Viewed 1261 times

Target is 5R.
My threads

Patterns Observation
post148989#p148989

BONZ
post151670#p151670

MENTAL FORTIFICATION
post168148#p168148

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Don_xyZ

Postby Don_xyZ » Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:33 am

Could also be played using everyone's fav, the zl.

simple zl + momentum.png
simple zl + momentum.png (38.06 KiB) Viewed 1246 times

Many times when I have drawings, the size is too big so it's still more convenient to use the laptop size pic than the monitor's size. Upgrading the forum's max file size would be cool.

mini anchor plus scalp.png
mini anchor plus scalp.png (36.58 KiB) Viewed 1246 times

Above is the same technique as shown before and very recently in Yirbu's thread. The mini anchor and scalp. Mini anchor also back-to-back.

10x every week.png
10x every week.png (41.38 KiB) Viewed 1246 times

Above is something I'm looking into. Has the potential to 10x an account in a week minimum (if the market is generous, you can 100x or even 1000x it but only if your leverage allows it). GU H4 exclusive.
My threads

Patterns Observation
post148989#p148989

BONZ
post151670#p151670

MENTAL FORTIFICATION
post168148#p168148

Yirbu

Postby Yirbu » Wed Jan 11, 2023 2:58 pm

Don_xyZ wrote:Done for the day.

Up to now's chart could be played differently, like so...

EURUSDM1 different play.png

Target is 5R.

That's a slick entry...
Was watching price go up but couldn't figure out how to enter.
That entry candle is spot on the daily open line.

Nice

Yirbu

Postby Yirbu » Wed Jan 11, 2023 5:05 pm

Don_xyZ wrote:Could also be played using everyone's fav, the zl.

simple zl + momentum.png

Many times when I have drawings, the size is too big so it's still more convenient to use the laptop size pic than the monitor's size. Upgrading the forum's max file size would be cool.

Above is the same technique as shown before and very recently in Yirbu's thread. The mini anchor and scalp. Mini anchor also back-to-back.

10x every week.png

Above is something I'm looking into. Has the potential to 10x an account in a week minimum (if the market is generous, you can 100x or even 1000x it but only if your leverage allows it). GU H4 exclusive.

Would you have considered this a candidate for an anchor trade at that time ? (yellow line)

mini anchor plus scalp.png (39.47 KiB) Viewed 1205 times

I was also looking into a similar move for EU. We are at a nice round number and the same structure as GU has is down there.
Probably this was one of the reasons I had such a hard time trading the past 2 days. Somewhere in my head a voice said; "it's going down, it's going down".

Don_xyZ

Postby Don_xyZ » Wed Jan 11, 2023 9:44 pm

Yirbu wrote:
Don_xyZ wrote:Could also be played using everyone's fav, the zl.

simple zl + momentum.png

10x every week.png

Would you have considered this a candidate for an anchor trade at that time ? (yellow line)

I was also looking into a similar move for EU. We are at a nice round number and the same structure as GU has is down there.
Probably this was one of the reasons I had such a hard time trading the past 2 days. Somewhere in my head a voice said; "it's going down, it's going down".

Assuming I'm late into the session, yes. This version of mini anchor trade is M5 exclusive, designed with M5 users in mind.
My threads

Patterns Observation
post148989#p148989

BONZ
post151670#p151670

MENTAL FORTIFICATION
post168148#p168148

Branzo

Postby Branzo » Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:23 pm

Anyone still using fractals? How do you compensate for the lag of the indicator?

kiwiarian

Postby kiwiarian » Thu Jan 19, 2023 1:58 am

Branzo wrote:Anyone still using fractals? How do you compensate for the lag of the indicator?

Maybe get some ideas from Shawn Lucas on the 3 bar reversal, use the trigger of the Apex bar to possibly jump the gun a bit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW9-ZTDJ8ws&t=1215s

Mo also mentioned this at various times that might help as well
Extreme Slowing: three consecutive candles that are markedly smaller than previous non-momentum candles.

Don_xyZ

Postby Don_xyZ » Thu Jan 19, 2023 2:00 am

Branzo wrote:Anyone still using fractals? How do you compensate for the lag of the indicator?

This thread is for naked trading. If I show a fractal indicator (or any indicator) in this thread it's only for showing price behavior. I do, however, use fractal but it's not from the indicator and if the entry is at the same place where fractal (the indicator) appears then it's only a coincidence. The fractal I frequently mentioned in this thread is a way to read the market behavior and it's used either for scalping and/or for anchor trade. There is no lag in my fractal then again, I'm a very aggressive trader and I have a thick WIL for various scenarios in the market. If you are concerned about getting stopped out with your SL then what you need is to develop market scenarios and come up with solutions. Losses are bound to happen and many of them can be recovered before the end of the session but the rest is just unavoidable. You just move on with it. As long as your methodology is correct there is really nothing to worry about. Please read through the whole thread at least once and then re-read it again every once in a while, you'd be surprised how many of the previously unseen things you'll be able to see.

And, welcome to the forum! :)
My threads

Patterns Observation
post148989#p148989

BONZ
post151670#p151670

MENTAL FORTIFICATION
post168148#p168148

Branzo

Postby Branzo » Thu Jan 19, 2023 2:13 pm

After reading this forum from page 1 again, I think I’m going to give 3LZZ a go on the charts. I think I was failing before because of my short attention span, the 1M keeps me focused. Any pointers and advice on this?

Branzo

Postby Branzo » Thu Jan 19, 2023 2:14 pm

kiwiarian wrote:

Maybe get some ideas from Shawn Lucas on the 3 bar reversal, use the trigger of the Apex bar to possibly jump the gun a bit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW9-ZTDJ8ws&t=1215s

Mo also mentioned this at various times that might help as well
Extreme Slowing: three consecutive candles that are markedly smaller than previous non-momentum candles.

Thanks Kiwi, watched this a few times today and made a lot of notes. Will keep perfecting it

Return to “beginners forum”