Moderator: moderators

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:42 pm

I added a few fib levels...

And I updated the TRO_SPOKES too.
Attachments
TRO_FIB_FAN.zip
(68.61 KiB) Downloaded 202 times
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

deeforex

Postby deeforex » Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:43 pm

TRO,

Spokes finally looks like it's working. It may be that I'm using a different broker platform that doesn't have a gazillion indicators in the folder.

Future mod request. Could you allow the user to specify a particular time/date & price to start the wheel? I think as is, the spoke gets redrawn with each new bar.

Thanks!

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:15 pm

deeforex wrote:TRO,

Spokes finally looks like it's working. It may be that I'm using a different broker platform that doesn't have a gazillion indicators in the folder.

Future mod request. Could you allow the user to specify a particular time/date & price to start the wheel? I think as is, the spoke gets redrawn with each new bar.

Thanks!

The problem is the damn Line by Angle tool never keeps the lines on the angles you set.
I think the only way to get it right is to create a perfect square or circle in the middle of the chart (in background color behind the candles) and ray trend lines through different points on the object.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:36 pm

Thanks!

I forgot to do that...dang it!

Added DrawFromBar input. 0 = current bar, 1 = previous bar, etc...

Updated indicator attached.
Attachments
TRO_SPOKES.zip
(19.27 KiB) Downloaded 216 times

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:38 pm

MightyOne wrote: The problem is the damn Line by Angle tool never keeps the lines on the angles you set.
I think the only way to get it right is to create a perfect square or circle in the middle of the chart (in background color behind the candles) and ray trend lines through different points on the object.

That's MT4 for you!!

deeforex

Postby deeforex » Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:47 pm

MightyOne wrote: The problem is the damn Line by Angle tool never keeps the lines on the angles you set.

To have a perfect square you have to have x & Y squared. you can go to your chart properties (F8), select Common tab and check "Scale fix One to One". I don't know if that will solve the problem or not.

Also I don't know if this is the cause but in the code we have the placement of the trendbyangle with 2 times, Time[i]=Time[1] and time2 at Time[0], which I think it would be fine if we don't specify angle.

Could it be that when we set time1 & time2, the values might not create the proper angle? The lines are definitely more choppy than when I manually draw it.

Maybe when the angle is more important, we don't need to specify time2 and only specify time1 and the angle. Just a thought.

deeforex

Postby deeforex » Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:50 pm

Chart properties is F eight, not a dude with shades

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm

deeforex wrote:Chart properties is F eight, not a dude with shades

lol that was pretty damn funny

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:40 pm

MightyOne wrote:

Thanks!

The problem is the damn Line by Angle tool never keeps the lines on the angles you set.

MO have you tried just using a gann line and setting the angle on it, then you can drag the gann line where you want it

not sure if that would do what you want or if i missed what you guys are trying to do

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:40 pm

MightyOne wrote:

Thanks!

MO have you tried just using a gann line and setting the angle on it, then you can drag the gann line where you want it

not sure if that would do what you want or if i missed what you guys are trying to do

Return to “TheRumpledOne”