Patterns Observation.

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

Don_xyZ

Re: Patterns Observation.

Postby Don_xyZ » Sun Sep 11, 2022 3:26 pm

aliassmith wrote:Well my first attempt at this was better but we know how kreslik likes to monkey wrentch your posts.

Here are stats posted by MFF

https://youtu.be/FPEVvpQcaoU

Only 10% of people taking the evaluation pass phase 1.

There are other gems in there to think about.

Not everyone can be professional level traders. The stats bear that out. Not everyone can be NFL players either our surgeons. That's just humanity.

Yes, the 1st phase is the great wall. Most challengers will fall for many reasons but mostly the urge to get it done in the minimum of 5 days when they actually get unlimited retry as long as they always end up profitable in 30 days and not breaking any of the rules. The rest is the skills gap.
My threads

Patterns Observation
post148989#p148989

BONZ
post151670#p151670

MENTAL FORTIFICATION
post168148#p168148

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Sun Sep 11, 2022 7:43 pm

Don_xyZ wrote:
aliassmith wrote:Well my first attempt at this was better but we know how kreslik likes to monkey wrentch your posts.

Not everyone can be professional level traders. The stats bear that out. Not everyone can be NFL players either our surgeons. That's just humanity.

Yes, the 1st phase is the great wall. Most challengers will fall for many reasons but mostly the urge to get it done in the minimum of 5 days when they actually get unlimited retry as long as they always end up profitable in 30 days and not breaking any of the rules. The rest is the skills gap.

They are trying to chase that money.
They are trying to outpreform
They aren't as good as they think

Its funny yet sad that they spend that money on higher evaluations. The market doesn't owe you anything. You don't deserve anything. In most cases skipping ahead is not a sound plan.

Spend $50 MFF on a $5000 eval. If you think you are ready. Focus on not breaking the rules. When you get a live $5000 trade it long enough to get a $100k eval.

Only upgrading through profits will be a good training process (even if it takes time) Many people blow up the live account in a few days.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

IgazI

Postby IgazI » Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:27 am

I think that anyone can learn to trade objectively, it is focusing on the subjective that holds many people back.

Being a professional just requires time and money, something that most people are lacking.
"Everything Should Be Made As Simple As Possible, But Not Simpler!"

Don_xyZ

Postby Don_xyZ » Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:07 am

aliassmith wrote:
Don_xyZ wrote:

They are trying to chase that money.
They are trying to outpreform
They aren't as good as they think

Its funny yet sad that they spend that money on higher evaluations. The market doesn't owe you anything. You don't deserve anything. In most cases skipping ahead is not a sound plan.

Spend $50 MFF on a $5000 eval. If you think you are ready. Focus on not breaking the rules. When you get a live $5000 trade it long enough to get a $100k eval.

Only upgrading through profits will be a good training process (even if it takes time) Many people blow up the live account in a few days.

Yes, try with the lowest. The right to go with big acct eval must be earned not paid. It's a big mistake to think you can just go with a bigger acct just because you have big money coz if you have big money, you wouldn't go with prop funding anyway. Unless you want to challenge yourself according to other people's standard.

IgazI wrote:I think that anyone can learn to trade objectively, it is focusing on the subjective that holds many people back.

Being a professional just requires time and money, something that most people are lacking.

Yes, objectivity is the 1st stage. Subjectivity must only come later down the road. Problem is, new traders think they already mastered something after a week.
My threads

Patterns Observation
post148989#p148989

BONZ
post151670#p151670

MENTAL FORTIFICATION
post168148#p168148

Yirbu

Postby Yirbu » Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:39 pm

Don_xyZ wrote:

Wow...on average over these 2 months only .15% reached payout.
Thats 12 accounts from the initial 9262 accounts.
Let's say they get $150 on average per account (conservative estimate) that's 1.3M turnover.
Now with these stats you will make sure no one trades a live account only the ones who are still there after a couple of months.
:shock:

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:38 pm

Yirbu wrote:
Don_xyZ wrote:

Let's say they get $150 on average per account (conservative estimate) that's 1.3M turnover.
Now with these stats you will make sure no one trades a live account only the ones who are still there after a couple of months.

Guess you have to be a good trader to get their money! Discipline and skill are the only way through. Its setup that not to many lucky traders will see any payout. Most of the newbies don't understand the reality of the situation.

Only 1.2% of college players will get drafted in the NFL. After being drafted many will be cut the first season.

Don_xyZ

Postby Don_xyZ » Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:27 pm

aliassmith wrote:
Yirbu wrote:
Don_xyZ wrote:

Guess you have to be a good trader to get their money! Discipline and skill are the only way through. Its setup that not to many lucky traders will see any payout. Most of the newbies don't understand the reality of the situation.

Only 1.2% of college players will get drafted in the NFL. After being drafted many will be cut the first season.

Of course they must do it like this. If I’m the one offering the project, the requirements will be even more strict and the target audience will be very specific like scalpers only or session traders only coz the goal is to find only high quality workers to join my pips manufacturing company. I like how MLM companies handle their sales force, if you don’t make money for the company you will be kicked out and your membership revoked lolz

Someone said… ”it’s not harsh, you’re just too soft!”
My threads

Patterns Observation
post148989#p148989

BONZ
post151670#p151670

MENTAL FORTIFICATION
post168148#p168148

Don_xyZ

Postby Don_xyZ » Sat Sep 17, 2022 11:47 am

When it's boring, it's good money.
Solid horizontal line's TP.
Ranging market, trending market, we eat 'em all.

EURUSDH1 daily anchor trade 13092022.png
EURUSDH1 daily anchor trade 13092022.png (47.09 KiB) Viewed 1128 times

EURUSDH1 daily anchor trade 15092022.png
EURUSDH1 daily anchor trade 15092022.png (65.8 KiB) Viewed 1128 times

EURUSDH1 daily anchor trade 16092022.png
EURUSDH1 daily anchor trade 16092022.png (59.74 KiB) Viewed 1128 times

How much longer will EU hover the parity level? Go up. Go down. Decide. Make a move! :lol:

EURUSDDaily markup.png
EURUSDDaily markup.png (51.11 KiB) Viewed 1128 times

EURUSDMonthly markup.png
EURUSDMonthly markup.png (69.9 KiB) Viewed 1128 times
My threads

Patterns Observation
post148989#p148989

BONZ
post151670#p151670

MENTAL FORTIFICATION
post168148#p168148

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:41 pm

Don_xyZ wrote:When it's boring, it's good money.

How much longer will EU hover the parity level? Go up. Go down. Decide. Make a move! :lol:

EURUSDDaily markup.png

EURUSDMonthly markup.png

I was talking about that with a guy yesterday. He said man I am making money trading options on xyz but its boring. I told him he was doing it right then. :mrgreen:

Don_xyZ

Postby Don_xyZ » Sun Sep 18, 2022 3:06 am

aliassmith wrote:
Don_xyZ wrote:When it's boring, it's good money.

EURUSDDaily markup.png

EURUSDMonthly markup.png

I was talking about that with a guy yesterday. He said man I am making money trading options on xyz but its boring. I told him he was doing it right then. :mrgreen:

Yes, everything that we got used to will be boring. Luckily the brain, heart, lung and everything else runs on autopilot. Imagine if it's not and one day you get bored of breathing or pumping the blood and decide "Ok, that's it!" :lol:
My threads

Patterns Observation
post148989#p148989

BONZ
post151670#p151670

MENTAL FORTIFICATION
post168148#p168148

Return to “beginners forum”