Aliassmith Beats a "Dead Horse"

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

aliassmith

Re: Aliassmith Beats a "Dead Horse"

Postby aliassmith » Sun May 22, 2022 3:47 am

I have been doing a program comparison of two 5ers programs.

The programs are the 40k instant funding and the Boot Camp.
Their cost is pretty close for this comparison which is $300 to $400 range.

The Instant Funding might seem great to someone because you can make money right away.
There are a few things to consider with instant gratification.
This program only has 1:6 leverage which is probably fine if you trade H4 and above charts.
Using MAX leverage, you will need 19.2 pips to equal 1% on EURUSD.
You will only get a 50/50 split no matter how high of level you reach.
The program is maxed out at $4 million with 50/50 split, in essence you get $2 million.

The Boot Camp seems like a bargain because its $90 to start but then you notice it has 3 test phases.
Even though the 3 test phases might be a "turn off" taking a deeper look reveals some advantages if you are thinking more long term.
This program has 1:10 leverage. This leverage can be suitable for M1 charts and up depending on Money Management.
Using MAX leverage, you will need 11.3 pips to equal 1% on EURUSD.
You will be able to get up to a 80/20 split.
The program is maxed out at $4 million with 80/20 split, in essence you get $3.2 million.

To compare the programs I will do so with pips

The Instant Funding test phase requires you to get 6%. This equates to 115.4 net pips.
The Boot Camp 3 test phases requires you to get 18%. This equates to 204 net pips.

From a pips perspective the Boot Camp requires 74% more pips, not 3 times as much.

Instant Funding equals instant gratification. At 116 pips you are now trading an equivalent $20,000 account.
Waiting until 204 pips the Boot Camp is now trading an equivalent $50,000 account. You would have 2.5 the account size with 74% more effort.
Continuing forward the account sizes will be based on the account size you would actually get paid on.

On the Instant Funding account you will need 192.3 pips to increase your account to $40,000, that is a total 307.7 pips.
To catch up that is 103.7 pips more in the Boot Camp also. You will now have $62,500.

On the Instant Funding account you will need 192.3 pips to increase your account to $80,000, that is a total 500 pips.
To catch up that is 500 pips for the Boot Camp. You will now have $125,000.

On the Instant Funding account you will need 192.3 pips to increase your account to $160,000, that is a total 692.3 pips.
To catch up that is 692.3 pips for the Boot Camp. You will now have $300,000.

On the Instant Funding account you will need 192.3 pips to increase your account to $320,000, that is a total 884.6 pips.
To catch up that is 884.6 pips for the Boot Camp. You will now have $1,050,000.

On the Instant Funding account you will need 192.3 pips to increase your account to $640,000, that is a total 1076.9 pips.
To catch up that is 1076.9 pips for the Boot Camp. You will now have $2,800,000.

We have to change it up a little. When Boot Camp gets 39.1 pips more it is maxed out at $3,200,000. (1116 pips total)

As you can see the Boot Camp topped out at 1116 pips gained with an account of $3,200,000. (1:10 leverage)
The Instant funding will top out at 1461.5 pips gained with an account of $2,000,000. (1:6 leverage)

If you only glance at the posted numbers, you don't get the whole picture.
Yes, you can get paid earlier with Instant Funding but not too long after the Boot Camp runs away on a pip for pip basis.

IMO, by choosing Boot Camp and giving up that little bit of early money from the Instant Funding is the way to go.
Making 93 pips (8.1%) per month will get you to a maxed-out Boot Camp in 12 months with $262,000 a month cashflow.

The 5ers also have another program called the Freestyle. I might tackle that beast another time along with FTMO and MFF.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Mon May 23, 2022 1:47 pm

Funny story!

I was trading the EURUSD right before Frankfurt open. Price movement seemed odd but I saw an entry I liked. I am fairly certain now that the volume was very low. I would see price move then stop. At that point you can see the spread widen up to 2 pips.

Well I am in a long and price moved 10 pips. BAM!!!! I hit the close button. As soon as I hit the close button the spread widened just about 10 pips. I ended up losing $2.

Stupid Markets #-o #-o

Mthomas0807

Postby Mthomas0807 » Wed May 25, 2022 1:48 am

aliassmith,
Pro Charged Chevy Lover and I were talking today about funded account's. Do you have any experiences with my forex funds? What are some of the draw backs and such?
Thanks,
Matt

Mthomas0807

Postby Mthomas0807 » Wed May 25, 2022 1:48 am

aliassmith,
Pro Charged Chevy Lover and I were talking today about funded account's. Do you have any experiences with my forex funds? What are some of the draw backs and such?
Thanks,
Matt

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Wed May 25, 2022 3:50 am

Mthomas0807 wrote:aliassmith,
Thanks,
Matt

I can't believe PRO was having a conversation about "prop firms". I'm certain he said he would rather have 100% of nothing than 80% of something.

The last eval I took with them I failed. I didn't use a stop loss and was being greedy when the US marketed opened. I blew right through my 5% daily loss limit.

I don't see any draw back but anything a firm offers or restricts can be seen as a draw back.

Their lowest option is $84. You can learn a lot from that little bit of cash. You'll know if its for youor not.

If you wonder about them paying? I have not come across anyone having those issues. I'm not saying it doesn't happen only that I haven't come across it.

Do your due diligence and read their site.
8% in 30 day optional extention and redo
5% in 60 days
MT4 and MT5
Forex, metal, indexes

$84 you will have all your answers.

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Wed May 25, 2022 4:57 am

aliassmith wrote:
Thanks,
Matt

I can't believe PRO was having a conversation about "prop firms". I'm certain he said he would rather have 100% of nothing than 80% of something.

The last eval I took with them I failed. I didn't use a stop loss and was being greedy when the US marketed opened. I blew right through my 5% daily loss limit.

I don't see any draw back but anything a firm offers or restricts can be seen as a draw back.

Their lowest option is $84. You can learn a lot from that little bit of cash. You'll know if its for youor not.

If you wonder about them paying? I have not come across anyone having those issues. I'm not saying it doesn't happen only that I haven't come across it.

5% in 60 days
MT4 and MT5
Forex, metal, indexes

If PRO has been honest on his posts then it should be "easy" to pass the MFF challenge. If he continues to trade AUDJPY then he sets his lot size to 1.00 and trades like normal. 6 lines per week will pass.

Nothing about $$$ in that post on purpose only do what he does and collect lines. No extra thinking. Don't look at profit. only lines.

That is for the lowest level program. Lot size will be account size divided by 10,000 for whatever package he does.

I'm sure Don_xyz can use a size 1:30 and pass stage 1 in 1 day.

Everyone is different.

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Wed May 25, 2022 6:56 am

GBPUSDM5
FVG at the red line
7 pips SL 2R gain 14 pips
Attachments
Screenshot_20220525-025244_MetaTrader 5.jpg
Screenshot_20220525-025244_MetaTrader 5.jpg (94.35 KiB) Viewed 1474 times

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Thu May 26, 2022 8:03 am

I made 2 trades on the GBPUSD today and Im done until Tuesday or Wednesday.

I might make a post over the weekend if I run out of beer or need a break.

Happy Memorial Day to the US troops that gave their lives.

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Thu May 26, 2022 8:59 pm

aliassmith wrote:
Thanks,
Matt

5% in 60 days
MT4 and MT5
Forex, metal, indexes

LOL
You don't know ALOTOFPIPS
He's a pushy fellow. hehehe :x

Funny thing is the last few trades from yesterday and BOTH of this mornings trades we took were the EXACT SAME ENTRIES without either "calling" it.

He's learning quick!! :mrgreen:
He's also using a MUCH larger lot size then me and on his 2nd stage.

I told him we can talk about price action but I don't want anything to do with the FTMO whatever.

1. Losses must cause me great laughter AND
2. Market mastery is my goal.
I'm doing EXtremely well with the 2nd one, still progressing on the first.

Risk lines/Make lines.
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Thu May 26, 2022 9:02 pm

Thanks,
Matt

Mopar and C***Y in same sentence?
Blasphemous!!!!!!!! lol [-X

I'm skipping the next trade call, ur on ur own. :P
Oh yeah, You don't need me cuz you've been watching YOUTUBE!!!!

For Real =D>
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

Return to “TheRumpledOne”