Aliassmith Beats a "Dead Horse"

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Mr. Hyde

Re: Aliassmith Beats a "Dead Horse"

Postby Mr. Hyde » Sat May 14, 2022 10:45 am

aliassmith wrote:I Have been looking at EURUSD a lot recently because it allows for some good stop sizes and R.
I was busy today and didn't trade. This is a trade recap of what I missed. Truely I would have only taken the last 3 trades because that is when I have been trading the most. Maybe one from late London.

UK
#1 -6 / SL 6
#2 +12 / SL 7.8
#3 +20 / SL 5.6
#4 BE / SL 6.7
#5 BE / SL 4.6

US
#6 +11 / SL 4.2
#7 -8 / SL 8
#8 +20 / SL 7.2

Optional scenario is no BE and full stops then UK nets 15 pips otherwise its 26 pips
US nets 23 pips. (2%)
Total 38 to 49 (3.5% to 4.5%)

I would rather trade 3 hours for 2% than 9 hours for 4.5%
Goal is to never take another 10 pips stop again on a M5 unless the ATR(12) is high and I reduce my size.

Your mileage may vary. 8)

So the trades look pretty standard DH style. In the pic I'm guessing the trade on the left was a no go cuz the sma was red. 2nd never broke the candle. 3rd one looks like it might have been a valid trade. Any reason you didn't count it?
Attachments
Screenshot_20220514-052735_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220514-052735_Samsung Internet.jpg (73.7 KiB) Viewed 1431 times

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Sat May 14, 2022 12:23 pm

Mr. Hyde wrote:
aliassmith wrote:I Have been looking at EURUSD a lot recently because it allows for some good stop sizes and R.
I was busy today and didn't trade. This is a trade recap of what I missed. Truely I would have only taken the last 3 trades because that is when I have been trading the most. Maybe one from late London.

UK
#1 -6 / SL 6
#2 +12 / SL 7.8
#3 +20 / SL 5.6
#4 BE / SL 6.7
#5 BE / SL 4.6

US
#6 +11 / SL 4.2
#7 -8 / SL 8
#8 +20 / SL 7.2

Optional scenario is no BE and full stops then UK nets 15 pips otherwise its 26 pips
US nets 23 pips. (2%)

Goal is to never take another 10 pips stop again on a M5 unless the ATR(12) is high and I reduce my size.

So the trades look pretty standard DH style. In the pic I'm guessing the trade on the left was a no go cuz the sma was red. 2nd never broke the candle. 3rd one looks like it might have been a valid trade. Any reason you didn't count it?

The structure was wrong and the entry was below the sma.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Sat May 14, 2022 12:58 pm

aliassmith wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:

UK
#1 -6 / SL 6
#2 +12 / SL 7.8
#3 +20 / SL 5.6
#4 BE / SL 6.7
#5 BE / SL 4.6

US
#6 +11 / SL 4.2
#7 -8 / SL 8
#8 +20 / SL 7.2

US nets 23 pips. (2%)

The structure was wrong and the entry was below the sma.

Makes sense

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Sat May 14, 2022 2:49 pm

Any reason you Luke mt5 better? Isn't it the same except new time frames and stop limit orders? Speaking of, you like and use those often?

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Sat May 14, 2022 4:39 pm

Mr. Hyde wrote:Any reason you Luke mt5 better? Isn't it the same except new time frames and stop limit orders? Speaking of, you like and use those often?

Faster execution and less buggy.
Depth of market is better. I dont have to have one open for each thing I trade. It changes when I change the chart.
More of a professional platform. From a functionality perspective.

Everything on that list is better than MT4
Attachments
Screenshot_20220514-122957_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220514-122957_Chrome.jpg (97.57 KiB) Viewed 1362 times

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Sat May 14, 2022 4:49 pm

Fine print people don't read or know about.

The5ers guarantees maximum trading capital in funding, which is currently a $4 million dollars real funded account.

$4 million is a big account to manage, however, this is not our final offer for you. Once you accomplish your goal on the $4 M account, we will discuss with you further growth and targets.

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Sat May 14, 2022 5:25 pm

aliassmith wrote:Fine print people don't read or know about.

The5ers guarantees maximum trading capital in funding, which is currently a $4 million dollars real funded account.

$4 million is a big account to manage, however, this is not our final offer for you. Once you accomplish your goal on the $4 M account, we will discuss with you further growth and targets.

Haha. Yeah saw that. But they have the worst setup on their original accounts. The boost camp ones seem better. s**t just takes to long to get

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Sat May 14, 2022 5:26 pm

aliassmith wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:Any reason you Luke mt5 better? Isn't it the same except new time frames and stop limit orders? Speaking of, you like and use those often?

Faster execution and less buggy.
Depth of market is better. I dont have to have one open for each thing I trade. It changes when I change the chart.
More of a professional platform. From a functionality perspective.

Everything on that list is better than MT4

Thanks. Might have to have a look

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Sat May 14, 2022 5:44 pm

Mr. Hyde wrote:

Haha. Yeah saw that. But they have the worst setup on their original accounts. The boost camp ones seem better. s**t just takes to long to get

Their live account is not great.

The bootcamp is good stuff if you dont have to have everything right now.

This is an avenue for someone to make a living by only making 3% a month. Or someone who makes 5% a week and gets $4 M in a few months.

If you can make 10% a month then FTMO or MFF are a good way to go to get a jump start on getting some cash flow.

10% a month also gets you through 5ers bootcamp in 2 months and up 2 levels a month.

Many variables to consider. Depends on the type of trader you are.

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Sat May 14, 2022 6:40 pm

aliassmith wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:

Their live account is not great.

The bootcamp is good stuff if you dont have to have everything right now.

This is an avenue for someone to make a living by only making 3% a month. Or someone who makes 5% a week and gets $4 M in a few months.

If you can make 10% a month then FTMO or MFF are a good way to go to get a jump start on getting some cash flow.

10% a month also gets you through 5ers bootcamp in 2 months and up 2 levels a month.

Many variables to consider. Depends on the type of trader you are.

Yeah. And as much as I like prop firms, at some point I think it gets a little to much. They are amazing for new traders and people who want to make a little extra. But I'm not trying to follow 4 different sets of rules and what not. There was even one firm that had assets that you could access on the platform but weren't allowed to trade and would violate you. Stupid.

Also. Found some old post of yours were you were using 2 pip stops. Looks like you have been doing it fir awhile. So much good info on these forums

Return to “TheRumpledOne”