Let's get real, Wizzle's log

everything that doesn't belong elsewhere cometh here

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 3475
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 1547
Gender: Male

Re: Let's get real, Wizzle's log

Postby aliassmith » Fri May 13, 2022 9:35 am

Wizzlebizzle wrote:Wow 9 trades 8 wins today. Being slightly hungover seems to help somehow ;)

Another +15 on EA.

Entered on the 5m with a Zline entry (not Deadhorse, despite the chart). Then moved my stop as soon as there was a similar signal on the 1m.
Probably could have entered the trade on the 1m to begin with I recon?EURAUDM5.pngEURAUDM1 Finetuned.png


I'll take that. If you grabed 50+ pips thats good stuff. Eventually 25 pips will = 1% then
15 pips will = 1% then maybe
10 pips will = 1% ..........
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!
Maximum Size for Maximum Rides$$$ :shock:

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Wizzlebizzle
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 121
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:02 am
Reputation: 31
Gender: None specified

Re: Let's get real, Wizzle's log

Postby Wizzlebizzle » Fri May 13, 2022 9:38 am

Like clockwork.

Arrows are showing that price likes to return to these gaps
Attachments
GBPUSDM5 Cant Get over this.png
GBPUSDM5 Cant Get over this.png (38.47 KiB) Viewed 327 times

User avatar
Don_xyZ
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 187
Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:15 am
Reputation: 37
Gender: None specified

Re: Let's get real, Wizzle's log

Postby Don_xyZ » Fri May 13, 2022 10:54 am

Wizzlebizzle wrote:Like clockwork.

Arrows are showing that price likes to return to these gaps


Yes, one of those crazy harvest days.
Do you trade money for time or time for money?

Wizzlebizzle
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 121
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:02 am
Reputation: 31
Gender: None specified

Re: Let's get real, Wizzle's log

Postby Wizzlebizzle » Fri May 13, 2022 12:19 pm

Couldn't resist. 4.5 pips stop. Initial target +7 secondary +13.

GBPUSDM1 One last one Friday 13th.png
GBPUSDM1 One last one Friday 13th.png (9.13 KiB) Viewed 288 times

Wizzlebizzle
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 121
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:02 am
Reputation: 31
Gender: None specified

Re: Let's get real, Wizzle's log

Postby Wizzlebizzle » Fri May 13, 2022 4:26 pm

Wow.. 11 trades 10 wins. Over 30 pips

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Mr. Hyde
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1635
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:00 am
Reputation: 776
Gender: None specified

Re: Let's get real, Wizzle's log

Postby Mr. Hyde » Fri May 13, 2022 5:25 pm

Wizzlebizzle wrote:Couldn't resist. 4.5 pips stop. Initial target +7 secondary +13.

GBPUSDM1 One last one Friday 13th.png


So 11 trades. 10 winners. And this one alone made you 3 to 1 on the secondary target. Killing it man

User avatar
aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 3475
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 1547
Gender: Male

Re: Let's get real, Wizzle's log

Postby aliassmith » Fri May 13, 2022 10:40 pm

Wizzlebizzle wrote:Wow.. 11 trades 10 wins. Over 30 pips


Not bad, from your posts I thought you would have had more than 30 pips.

Nice win percentage 91%
Avg. Pips per trade approx. 3 pips

Your numbers seem off.
Was your loss big?
Was most of the wins small?

If your win percentage drops to 70% you will be at BE.
It's not impossible only something to be aware.

As the 30 pips goes that's a good scalping day.
When you get your mind right and experience.
30 pips will be 3%+ gain in a day.

Thats enough to get $400,000 from FTMO at some point.
Make it through 4 months, get your raise to $500,000 and 90/10 split.
Equivalent of having your own $450,000 account.

Someone that makes 10% a month can easily make more than a Doctor (FTMO)
Someone that consistently makes 3% a month can do the same thing in a little more time. (5ers)
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!
Maximum Size for Maximum Rides$$$ :shock:

Wizzlebizzle
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 121
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:02 am
Reputation: 31
Gender: None specified

Re: Let's get real, Wizzle's log

Postby Wizzlebizzle » Sat May 14, 2022 6:36 am

aliassmith wrote:
Wizzlebizzle wrote:Wow.. 11 trades 10 wins. Over 30 pips


Not bad, from your posts I thought you would have had more than 30 pips.

Nice win percentage 91%
Avg. Pips per trade approx. 3 pips

Your numbers seem off.
Was your loss big?
Was most of the wins small?

If your win percentage drops to 70% you will be at BE.
It's not impossible only something to be aware.

As the 30 pips goes that's a good scalping day.
When you get your mind right and experience.
30 pips will be 3%+ gain in a day.

Thats enough to get $400,000 from FTMO at some point.
Make it through 4 months, get your raise to $500,000 and 90/10 split.
Equivalent of having your own $450,000 account.

Someone that makes 10% a month can easily make more than a Doctor (FTMO)
Someone that consistently makes 3% a month can do the same thing in a little more time. (5ers)


Good point, I would have expected more as well. Let me have a closer look.

Wizzlebizzle
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 121
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:02 am
Reputation: 31
Gender: None specified

Re: Let's get real, Wizzle's log

Postby Wizzlebizzle » Sat May 14, 2022 6:49 am

You are right Allias, it was +45 pips. I think when I posted it yesterday I translated it to monetary value rather than pip value because of also having traded EA and having used different lot sizes. There were also two trades that were technically winners, but should probably call them breakeven for good measure.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “general”