Aliassmith Beats a "Dead Horse"

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
Don_xyZ
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 187
Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:15 am
Reputation: 37
Gender: None specified

Re: Aliassmith Beats a "Dead Horse"

Postby Don_xyZ » Fri May 13, 2022 9:37 am

aliassmith wrote:
trojoh68 wrote:I'm currently trying to pass a challenge with MFF. In my own research, I prefer this group over 5ers. Unlimited time given to pass the challenge, potential capital of $10 million, you can trade on TradingView, KPMG audited trade accounts. I'm nowhere in the same league as all of you. Just thought that I would share it in case it interested any of you.

https://luxtradingfirm.com/


Did you notice they give you less profit split the bigger your account gets?


:shock:

Might there be an offset to this somewhere that is missed? I mean like, with all the options out there, who would pick this one if it's that bad?
Do you trade money for time or time for money?

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 3476
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 1547
Gender: Male

Re: Aliassmith Beats a "Dead Horse"

Postby aliassmith » Fri May 13, 2022 11:37 am

Don_xyZ wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
trojoh68 wrote:I'm currently trying to pass a challenge with MFF. In my own research, I prefer this group over 5ers. Unlimited time given to pass the challenge, potential capital of $10 million, you can trade on TradingView, KPMG audited trade accounts. I'm nowhere in the same league as all of you. Just thought that I would share it in case it interested any of you.

https://luxtradingfirm.com/


Did you notice they give you less profit split the bigger your account gets?


:shock:

Might there be an offset to this somewhere that is missed? I mean like, with all the options out there, who would pick this one if it's that bad?


I'm not sure how they compete. Their profit split gets worse and they use relative drawdown from high water mark. I wouldn't trade with them based on that info.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!
Maximum Size for Maximum Rides$$$ :shock:

trojoh68
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 62
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:49 pm
Reputation: 42
Gender: None specified

Re: Aliassmith Beats a "Dead Horse"

Postby trojoh68 » Fri May 13, 2022 4:30 pm

aliassmith wrote:
Don_xyZ wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
Did you notice they give you less profit split the bigger your account gets?


:shock:

Might there be an offset to this somewhere that is missed? I mean like, with all the options out there, who would pick this one if it's that bad?


I'm not sure how they compete. Their profit split gets worse and they use relative drawdown from high water mark. I wouldn't trade with them based on that info.




All of these firms seem to adjust their stuff based on what their competitors are doing. I admit that the change in payout percent bothered me. It was initially 65% across the board. Now they have lowered it back down to where 5ers is at. When Lux first came out, they offered a higher funding cap than 5ers. I'm not an advocate of them exclusively. I like 5ers and came across them first. I just really like that they quickly made a deal where you could trade from TradingView. (I had never used MT4 until my current challenge and I absolutely hate it.) Their broker is Global Prime (which has a good reputation). Their leverage is 1:10 (compared to 1:6). And they had the best scaling plan of this type of firm until others changed. As for the hybrid relative drawdown, it resets every time you receive a payout.

Image


These things change all the time, as you already know. I just thought that I would share it as another option.

Mr. Hyde
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1635
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:00 am
Reputation: 776
Gender: None specified

Re: Aliassmith Beats a "Dead Horse"

Postby Mr. Hyde » Fri May 13, 2022 5:23 pm

trojoh68 wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
Don_xyZ wrote:
:shock:

Might there be an offset to this somewhere that is missed? I mean like, with all the options out there, who would pick this one if it's that bad?


I'm not sure how they compete. Their profit split gets worse and they use relative drawdown from high water mark. I wouldn't trade with them based on that info.




All of these firms seem to adjust their stuff based on what their competitors are doing. I admit that the change in payout percent bothered me. It was initially 65% across the board. Now they have lowered it back down to where 5ers is at. When Lux first came out, they offered a higher funding cap than 5ers. I'm not an advocate of them exclusively. I like 5ers and came across them first. I just really like that they quickly made a deal where you could trade from TradingView. (I had never used MT4 until my current challenge and I absolutely hate it.) Their broker is Global Prime (which has a good reputation). Their leverage is 1:10 (compared to 1:6). And they had the best scaling plan of this type of firm until others changed. As for the hybrid relative drawdown, it resets every time you receive a payout.

Image


These things change all the time, as you already know. I just thought that I would share it as another option.


Haha. At this point, it's going to literally be possible to have 30 mil to trade across all these different firms.

User avatar
aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 3476
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 1547
Gender: Male

Re: Aliassmith Beats a "Dead Horse"

Postby aliassmith » Fri May 13, 2022 10:51 pm

Mr. Hyde wrote:
trojoh68 wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
I'm not sure how they compete. Their profit split gets worse and they use relative drawdown from high water mark. I wouldn't trade with them based on that info.




All of these firms seem to adjust their stuff based on what their competitors are doing. I admit that the change in payout percent bothered me. It was initially 65% across the board. Now they have lowered it back down to where 5ers is at. When Lux first came out, they offered a higher funding cap than 5ers. I'm not an advocate of them exclusively. I like 5ers and came across them first. I just really like that they quickly made a deal where you could trade from TradingView. (I had never used MT4 until my current challenge and I absolutely hate it.) Their broker is Global Prime (which has a good reputation). Their leverage is 1:10 (compared to 1:6). And they had the best scaling plan of this type of firm until others changed. As for the hybrid relative drawdown, it resets every time you receive a payout.

Image


These things change all the time, as you already know. I just thought that I would share it as another option.


Haha. At this point, it's going to literally be possible to have 30 mil to trade across all these different firms.


The wider you go the bigger the safety net in case you drop a firm. Having that many accounts might start to divide your attention too much.
Although since you swing trade mostly you will be able to easily copy those to accounts from separate firms. If you have 3 accounts each at 3 firms you will need to run at least 3 different trades and copy them across the three firms without getting hit for trade copying. Seems like a 9 screen setup and possibly a few PCs to keep it straight. =P~
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!
Maximum Size for Maximum Rides$$$ :shock:

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 3476
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 1547
Gender: Male

Re: Aliassmith Beats a "Dead Horse"

Postby aliassmith » Fri May 13, 2022 11:18 pm

trojoh68 wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
Don_xyZ wrote:
:shock:

Might there be an offset to this somewhere that is missed? I mean like, with all the options out there, who would pick this one if it's that bad?


I'm not sure how they compete. Their profit split gets worse and they use relative drawdown from high water mark. I wouldn't trade with them based on that info.




All of these firms seem to adjust their stuff based on what their competitors are doing. I admit that the change in payout percent bothered me. It was initially 65% across the board. Now they have lowered it back down to where 5ers is at. When Lux first came out, they offered a higher funding cap than 5ers. I'm not an advocate of them exclusively. I like 5ers and came across them first. I just really like that they quickly made a deal where you could trade from TradingView. (I had never used MT4 until my current challenge and I absolutely hate it.) Their broker is Global Prime (which has a good reputation). Their leverage is 1:10 (compared to 1:6). And they had the best scaling plan of this type of firm until others changed. As for the hybrid relative drawdown, it resets every time you receive a payout.

Image


These things change all the time, as you already know. I just thought that I would share it as another option.


The 5ers has that 100K bootcamp. 3 trial stages at 6% each. When you pass you get 100k at 50/50 and 1:10 leverage.
Every 5% the account increases by something up to $4 Million and 80/20 split. 98% gain gets you maxed out with the equivalent of $3,200,000 account at 1:10. They also have MT5 which I prefer to MT4. You can have up to 3 of these accounts with 3 different strategies.

LUX still has that relative drawdown of 4% that you can never get away from. It will always haunt you. If they changed it to 4% max drawdown only that might be a good place, IMO. You could then use your own profits to create a wider Drawdown cushion. If they ever change it I might try it out.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!
Maximum Size for Maximum Rides$$$ :shock:

User avatar
aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 3476
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 1547
Gender: Male

Re: Aliassmith Beats a "Dead Horse"

Postby aliassmith » Sat May 14, 2022 12:17 am

I Have been looking at EURUSD a lot recently because it allows for some good stop sizes and R.
I was busy today and didn't trade. This is a trade recap of what I missed. Truely I would have only taken the last 3 trades because that is when I have been trading the most. Maybe one from late London.

UK
#1 -6 / SL 6
#2 +12 / SL 7.8
#3 +20 / SL 5.6
#4 BE / SL 6.7
#5 BE / SL 4.6

US
#6 +11 / SL 4.2
#7 -8 / SL 8
#8 +20 / SL 7.2

Optional scenario is no BE and full stops then UK nets 15 pips otherwise its 26 pips
US nets 23 pips. (2%)
Total 38 to 49 (3.5% to 4.5%)

I would rather trade 3 hours for 2% than 9 hours for 4.5%
Goal is to never take another 10 pips stop again on a M5 unless the ATR(12) is high and I reduce my size.

Your mileage may vary. 8)
Attachments
EURUSDM505132022.png
EURUSDM505132022.png (57.25 KiB) Viewed 280 times
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!
Maximum Size for Maximum Rides$$$ :shock:

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 7868
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 884
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Aliassmith Beats a "Dead Horse"

Postby prochargedmopar » Sat May 14, 2022 2:04 am

I'm guessing you can bail out of these companies with no repercussions?

Meaning, take the money and run with no hassles or spamming. :lol:
Guess it wouldn't matter, I'm spammed all the time now anyway.

Ovenea, we have ur money, your loan, your insurance, your blah blah.
Who the hell is Ovenea?
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

User avatar
aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 3476
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 1547
Gender: Male

Re: Aliassmith Beats a "Dead Horse"

Postby aliassmith » Sat May 14, 2022 4:05 am

prochargedmopar wrote:I'm guessing you can bail out of these companies with no repercussions?

Meaning, take the money and run with no hassles or spamming. :lol:
Guess it wouldn't matter, I'm spammed all the time now anyway.

Ovenea, we have ur money, your loan, your insurance, your blah blah.
Who the hell is Ovenea?


You are an independent contractor. This agreement is not employment. You do x for "the company" and you get y compensation. This agreement can be terminated for blah blah blah.... extra blah.... sign here... send proof of ID and residency.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!
Maximum Size for Maximum Rides$$$ :shock:

Mr. Hyde
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1635
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:00 am
Reputation: 776
Gender: None specified

Re: Aliassmith Beats a "Dead Horse"

Postby Mr. Hyde » Sat May 14, 2022 9:18 am

aliassmith wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:
trojoh68 wrote:


All of these firms seem to adjust their stuff based on what their competitors are doing. I admit that the change in payout percent bothered me. It was initially 65% across the board. Now they have lowered it back down to where 5ers is at. When Lux first came out, they offered a higher funding cap than 5ers. I'm not an advocate of them exclusively. I like 5ers and came across them first. I just really like that they quickly made a deal where you could trade from TradingView. (I had never used MT4 until my current challenge and I absolutely hate it.) Their broker is Global Prime (which has a good reputation). Their leverage is 1:10 (compared to 1:6). And they had the best scaling plan of this type of firm until others changed. As for the hybrid relative drawdown, it resets every time you receive a payout.

Image


These things change all the time, as you already know. I just thought that I would share it as another option.


Haha. At this point, it's going to literally be possible to have 30 mil to trade across all these different firms.


The wider you go the bigger the safety net in case you drop a firm. Having that many accounts might start to divide your attention too much.
Although since you swing trade mostly you will be able to easily copy those to accounts from separate firms. If you have 3 accounts each at 3 firms you will need to run at least 3 different trades and copy them across the three firms without getting hit for trade copying. Seems like a 9 screen setup and possibly a few PCs to keep it straight. =P~


Haha. I'm good right were I'm at

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”