Patterns Observation.

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

aliassmith

Re: Micro SUPPA, a trading journey?

Postby aliassmith » Sat Apr 30, 2022 8:28 am

Don_xyZ wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
Don_xyZ wrote:
Yes, Sam Seiden.
Done in 2 trades., 164 pips and 122 pips. 1st trade off the top, 2nd trade a little bit below. It worked out that much in total.

I guess I'll need to go back a find his stuff. I'm trying to reverse engineer your entries with the info you provided.

Not that hard, really. It could mess up what's already working for you though because this thing is for those who want to wipe out the entire session's pips clean with only crumbs to spare. But I accept converts lolz kidding

Sam's S/D is good but I don't use his odds enhancers.

I like to see what you are doing because of efficiency. I don't care about leverage/margin for the most part , currently they are fine. I'm interested in the cash risked vs. Cash gain. I can make plenty with $1 million dollar account. I am seeing how efficient I can be by reduced risk with max size for what I'm working with.

Maximum size on maximum rides :mrgreen:
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Don_xyZ

Postby Don_xyZ » Sat Apr 30, 2022 1:36 pm

aliassmith wrote:
Don_xyZ wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
I guess I'll need to go back a find his stuff. I'm trying to reverse engineer your entries with the info you provided.

Not that hard, really. It could mess up what's already working for you though because this thing is for those who want to wipe out the entire session's pips clean with only crumbs to spare. But I accept converts lolz kidding

I like to see what you are doing because of efficiency. I don't care about leverage/margin for the most part , currently they are fine. I'm interested in the cash risked vs. Cash gain. I can make plenty with $1 million dollar account. I am seeing how efficient I can be by reduced risk with max size for what I'm working with.

Yes, I agree. When you already maxed out your size you should max your efficiency as well.

I already mentioned the concept and what to do in my previous posts. My regular Anchor trades also clean session pips (and sometimes even several sessions) and it's based purely on fractals. Sam's S/D is an addition to catch the ultimate top/bottom which I was never able to do consistently before while RTM's FTR is to catch whatever move that my fractal and S/D missed.

XAUUSDH1.png
XAUUSDH1.png (43.21 KiB) Viewed 2085 times

RTM is ReadtheMarket.com
FTR is Fail to Return

I am not an affiliate of nor do I endorse RTM. I mentioned it because that's where the concept came from.
My threads

Patterns Observation
post148989#p148989

BONZ
post151670#p151670

MENTAL FORTIFICATION
post168148#p168148

Don_xyZ

Postby Don_xyZ » Sat Apr 30, 2022 2:14 pm

aliassmith wrote:
Don_xyZ wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
When you say "sam s/d " are you refering to sam seiden?

Also you risked .3% per tick on this trade?

Yes, Sam Seiden.
Done in 2 trades., 164 pips and 122 pips. 1st trade off the top, 2nd trade a little bit below. It worked out that much in total.

I'm sure you can. Try this:

post151015#p151015

Maybe you can find the logic behind those trades.
My threads

Patterns Observation
post148989#p148989

BONZ
post151670#p151670

MENTAL FORTIFICATION
post168148#p168148

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Mon May 02, 2022 1:40 pm

Don_xyZ wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
Don_xyZ wrote:

Yes, I agree. When you already maxed out your size you should max your efficiency as well.

I already mentioned the concept and what to do in my previous posts. My regular Anchor trades also clean session pips (and sometimes even several sessions) and it's based purely on fractals. Sam's S/D is an addition to catch the ultimate top/bottom which I was never able to do consistently before while RTM's FTR is to catch whatever move that my fractal and S/D missed.

XAUUSDH1.png

RTM is ReadtheMarket.com
FTR is Fail to Return

I am not an affiliate of nor do I endorse RTM. I mentioned it because that's where the concept came from.

Weird this post never showed up until now. Kreslik has been off a bit lately.
Thanks for the response and yes I can see what you are doing. I am at the figuring out the why are you doing it point.
It looks like some of your entries are preemptive and your what if list must be long.

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Mon May 02, 2022 4:00 pm

Thanks for the repiles and the info. Gotta love a Monday when you can score a 10X on EG. Nice stuff
Attachments
eurgbp-m5-number-one-capital-3.png
eurgbp-m5-number-one-capital-3.png (71.07 KiB) Viewed 1885 times

Don_xyZ

Postby Don_xyZ » Tue May 03, 2022 3:24 am

aliassmith wrote:
Don_xyZ wrote:
aliassmith wrote:

XAUUSDH1.png

RTM is ReadtheMarket.com
FTR is Fail to Return

Weird this post never showed up until now. Kreslik has been off a bit lately.
Thanks for the response and yes I can see what you are doing. I am at the figuring out the why are you doing it point.
It looks like some of your entries are preemptive and your what if list must be long.

Yes, it's very long. 2 full thick books, written down manually since more than a decade ago.

Yes, some are pre-emptive some are not. I can't understand why people only teach that we have to move only after the fact (confirmation). In mixed martial arts and real street fighting, you take whatever chance you are offered by the opponent. It could be a small window of chance, it could be very quick, it could be risky. But for sure, you also need to learn how to do different types of attack (grappling, boxing, kicking, clinching) to go along with that. If you get into the ring knowing only boxing and 1 type of punch on top of that then you know you're doomed no matter what Bruce Lee said. Lucky for us, the stamina in fighting is regarded as capital so you can maintain the level of injury that you will have to take if you're wrong.

For a reference, Bruce Lee said and I'm paraphrasing "I'm not afraid of someone who knows 1,000 kics but I'm afraid of someone who learn 1 type of kick and practice is 1,000 times"

Personally, I think that is idiotic because it really depends on the person. If the person is lazy then yes knowing 1,000 kicks is useless for him. But if the person is devoting himself to the mastery of the art then you know for sure those 1,000 types of kicks are deadly.
Last edited by Don_xyZ on Tue May 03, 2022 3:46 am, edited 4 times in total.
My threads

Patterns Observation
post148989#p148989

BONZ
post151670#p151670

MENTAL FORTIFICATION
post168148#p168148

Don_xyZ

Postby Don_xyZ » Tue May 03, 2022 3:25 am

Mr. Hyde wrote:Thanks for the repiles and the info. Gotta love a Monday when you can score a 10X on EG. Nice stuff

Always happy to be of help.
You must know much better because S/D is your thing.
My threads

Patterns Observation
post148989#p148989

BONZ
post151670#p151670

MENTAL FORTIFICATION
post168148#p168148

Don_xyZ

Postby Don_xyZ » Tue May 03, 2022 3:36 am

Mr. Hyde wrote:Gotta ask. Whats the fastest its taken you to make 1,000%

I'm just gonna answer this with an example from yesterday (no, I didn't take the trades).
I saw this today when I wake up. I haven't had time to sit down and trade properly using this method but just to show the potential of what I'm currently working on.

Using this example, next time, the fastest for me to make 1,000% will be 2 trades, 1 trading session. Provided the market really do its job giving me the required market movement. If not, then it's 2 days. 3 top.

Is this answer good enough for you?

XAUUSDM1 kreslik FTR example.png
XAUUSDM1 kreslik FTR example.png (84.54 KiB) Viewed 1793 times

The 2 trades wiped out 2 sessions worth of pips. Very efficient trading style. Anyone still hungry? Next meal, please :mrgreen:

And yeah, it's getting boring already.
My threads

Patterns Observation
post148989#p148989

BONZ
post151670#p151670

MENTAL FORTIFICATION
post168148#p168148

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Tue May 03, 2022 6:37 am

Don_xyZ wrote:

I'm just gonna answer this with an example from yesterday (no, I didn't take the trades).
I saw this today when I wake up. I haven't had time to sit down and trade properly using this method but just to show the potential of what I'm currently working on.

Using this example, next time, the fastest for me to make 1,000% will be 2 trades, 1 trading session. Provided the market really do its job giving me the required market movement. If not, then it's 2 days. 3 top.

The 2 trades wiped out 2 sessions worth of pips. Very efficient trading style. Anyone still hungry? Next meal, please :mrgreen:

You are bored of kreslik or trading?

Whichever it may be I have a challege for you to help with boredo. Get a 5%er bootcamp challenge and see how fast you can get to $4 million.

Even with the low leverage I thinking you can get to $4 million in 2 months. (19 stages of 5% and 6% goals.... 1114 net pips at max size on EURUSD after commission.)

Oh I'm sorry I forgot you are ill. Hope you get better and continue to stop by here. I appreciate the charts and conversation.

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Tue May 03, 2022 7:38 am

Don_xyZ wrote:

Ah s**t. Well now i gotta ask for you to show this. Not that i doubt you. Would just love to see it. I could see some of the vets here hitting 1000% in two weeks easliy. Just risk 5 to 10% a trade easy pesy. I know Lem could easily do it. I think Alais averages about 7 trades a day, 5 winners. At 10% risk thats a easy 30% a day with just 1r per trade. Hell even Pro could probably do it. Once you start componding its pretty easy. But 2 or 3 days off 2 or 3 trades. Respect

Return to “beginners forum”