SUPPLY & DEMAND!!!

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Mr. Hyde

Re: SUPPLY & DEMAND!!!

Postby Mr. Hyde » Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:48 am

aliassmith wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:Not a bad day all in all

Looks like you graduated to M1/M5 charts. Your learning curve seemed to be quick. That's not a usual period of transition. Most would struggle.

With your account size and 4 hours a day or less you got it made. 7 figures + a year.

Not trying to put diwn myself, but it was a easy day. They were grade a setups, which made it very easy. It's days like this that make me profitable. I wouldn't dare say I'm a scalper yet or will even use 1m charts. Trading setups that are very regimented is easy for me. Now Trading off the cuff like alot of scalpers do, is something I don't know if I will ever achieve. But its fun trying and hey its kinda woken up Kreslik a little. Granted it's only the 4 off us, but at least charts, trades, ideas are being posted and discussed.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:58 am

aliassmith wrote:
Don_xyZ wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:
You created a monster. Used a $2 stop on both of these. the first trade was my bread and butter QM. Aimed for the previous day low. 6R. Second trade was a S/D trade. 5R. the boxes are sized at $1.50 so could have easily reduced the size.

Good.

Once you get into the mindset there will be no more mind barrier. You will start thinking on how to push things to the extreme and beyond. This is where a million or tens or hundreds of million will appear as just a set of zeros repeated several times. Eventually you'll grow out of FTMO because you know you can push for much more. Getting a million or two OPM is never as good as getting $10M profit from your own money, much faster. Put $1K (level 1), flip it every day or two (or every week or month, whichever is possible for you). Repeat the process for as long as the brokers (yes, with s) allow you (regulations, leverage and stuff) and then withdraw 90%. Repeat from level 1 again. After a couple of years, $10M profit a day is gonna be like a joke.

This is the path of the extraordinary.

After you wake up think about this post. Before you sleep, repeat. Do this everyday. This is how you train you mental muscle. The brain is the place where crazy things are brewing and some of those crazy stuff do come true. Problem is, the majority of the normal traders think this post is ludicrous. Yes, they are absolutely 100,000% correct and that's why they are where they are and the trading freaks on a different realm. This is true for every profession. Will someone be able to get there? Honestly, I don't know and I'm not guaranteeing anything. The path is there, the math supports it and the brain can help materialize it. All that's left is the effort and the mental muscle to help fight every kind of obstacles.

Have a great weekend!

PS: there is always a risk for posting this kind of stuff but heck, this forum is not babypips.

Getting to that $10 million will be a challenge as a scalper.
You will run into liquidity issues
You will get execution issues
As Don said FTMO and the likes might cancel you depending on their actual payout model
Even if you go to Futures there will still be liquidity issues

I'm not going to say how to get to that $10 million in a day but you will have to put some puzzle pieces together

Haha. Don now your starting to sound like my mentor and trying to do the impossible. The cool thing with some prop firms is your trading off a demo account and they are supposedly placing the trades. So there shouldn't ever be a execution problem. Plus whether this is true or not I feel like it spreads out the liquidity issues. Let's say I use 100 lots on FTMO, 140 lots on MFF, another 60 lots on 5%, plus 100 lots on my personal account. Thats up to 400 lots. Thats alot of lots and money.

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:01 pm

aliassmith wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:Not a bad day all in all

Looks like you graduated to M1/M5 charts. Your learning curve seemed to be quick. That's not a usual period of transition. Most would struggle.

With your account size and 4 hours a day or less you got it made. 7 figures + a year.

Yeah. 7 figures a year with these prop firms is easy. My first FTMO payout was 24k.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:36 pm

Don_xyZ wrote:
What is the risk of posting?
Will TRO ban you? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
He let PRO stay so that should tell you something. 8)

The only people who get banned by me are those who break the rules or are extremely obnoxious.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

dojirock

Postby dojirock » Sat Apr 02, 2022 10:04 pm

I still read the forum.
I don't say a whole lot, due to every thing has been discussed and charted a million times.
It always takes Momentum to break Momentum!
"A small loss is just as satisfying as a large gain" -MO
"Sometimes we need to stop learning and start thinking...."
"Once you stack, you'll never go back!"

dojirock

Postby dojirock » Sat Apr 02, 2022 10:06 pm

Once you find the recipe that works with your psyche, why would you ever change. It took so long to find the secret recipe.
:)
It always takes Momentum to break Momentum!
"A small loss is just as satisfying as a large gain" -MO
"Sometimes we need to stop learning and start thinking...."
"Once you stack, you'll never go back!"

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Thu Apr 28, 2022 3:21 pm

dojirock wrote:Once you find the recipe that works with your psyche, why would you ever change. It took so long to find the secret recipe.
:)

But now i have 2 secret recipes. 50 trades over 2 days. Won 40. Profit should have been more, but i was just shooting from the hip on risk and keeping it low. You guys have helped me so much. Damnit. Cant load the pics cuz i marked them up. But thanks guys

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Thu Apr 28, 2022 3:21 pm

Dont worry. Still hitting my grand slams to. 15R
Attachments
usdcad-d1-hugo-s-way-2.png
usdcad-d1-hugo-s-way-2.png (56.3 KiB) Viewed 1638 times

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Thu Apr 28, 2022 3:43 pm

QM inside QM.
Attachments
eurgbp-h4-ftmo-s-r.png
eurgbp-h4-ftmo-s-r.png (76.55 KiB) Viewed 1626 times

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Thu Apr 28, 2022 3:53 pm

Also been working on ICT optimal trade entry. Ill do a break down of how im doing it this weekend

Return to “TheRumpledOne”