Moderator: moderators

aliassmith

Re: Aliassmith Beats a "Dead Horse"

Postby aliassmith » Sat Mar 26, 2022 10:00 pm

Nice meme
Attachments
download.jpeg
download.jpeg (52.87 KiB) Viewed 1712 times
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:24 am

I'm not sure if its beneficial to anyone but I'll post it anyways.

I have been posting some of my daily stats and they were pretty decent. Well yesterday wasn't decent and I think It could be important to see that everyday is a different day and outcomes can be all over the place.

4 trades (Gold, SP500)
2 wins (50%)

I was thinking I was going to end the day in the red. I took the 4th trade and ended up slightly in the green. In the end slightly in the green or red is better than deep in the red.

Limiting downside is important for your mind and account.

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Tue Mar 29, 2022 8:15 am

Don_xyZ wrote:Those are very good trades, Alias.

Now that you’ve mentioned it, I looked up FTMO and they seem to have a rival which is way cheaper and have less rules. MyForexFunds. I am in no way affiliated with any of them as I don’t really like them breathing down my neck. If anyone would want to go with them I would suggest a 0.25% or 0.1% risk on a high R trades if not then 0.5% on a high win rate trades. Max MFF and then max FTMO and you get yourself millions of dollars under management over the course of a couple of years.

Its exactly what i did. They also have another account that you can get up 2 million. And there is also the 5% firm to. So much free money. Especially for you sclapers

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:34 pm

Mr. Hyde wrote:

Now that you’ve mentioned it, I looked up FTMO and they seem to have a rival which is way cheaper and have less rules. MyForexFunds. I am in no way affiliated with any of them as I don’t really like them breathing down my neck. If anyone would want to go with them I would suggest a 0.25% or 0.1% risk on a high R trades if not then 0.5% on a high win rate trades. Max MFF and then max FTMO and you get yourself millions of dollars under management over the course of a couple of years.

Its exactly what i did. They also have another account that you can get up 2 million. And there is also the 5% firm to. So much free money. Especially for you sclapers

Thats what you did with FTMO or MFF?

5er% have an interesting program now. They grade 100 trades.
No time limit
Goal #1 your profits gained must be 2x your maximum relative drawdown of equity
Goal #2 you must have 30/100 trades that are profitable.
Very interesting if you take 100 trades per month. (I probably do that in 2 weeks)

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:46 pm

Slow day for me. :^o
2 trades (edit 5 total trades)
1 win (50% again) (edit 2 total losses) (60%)
1 win was 2R the loss
2nd loss was real small
The addiction is real.

GBPUSD
FVG up to a zline
Attachments
GBPUSDM503282022.png
GBPUSDM503282022.png (36.87 KiB) Viewed 1529 times

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:49 am

aliassmith wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:

No time limit
Very interesting if you take 100 trades per month. (I probably do that in 2 weeks)

I have accounts with both. MFF offers different accunts. The super expensive one is like 5k, but you can build it up to 2 million. You can buy 2 of those. i have 3 of their 200k accounts and 2 200k accounts with FTMO that will eventyally be 800k. Its really crazy the money they are willing to stake you. 5% let you buy 3 of theirs and you can build those to 2.25 million i believe. You can easily get over 10 million AUM. But it really is more suited to sclapers which is why im trying to learn. But i just cant figure s**t out.

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:01 am

Mr. Hyde wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:

No time limit

I have accounts with both. MFF offers different accunts. The super expensive one is like 5k, but you can build it up to 2 million. You can buy 2 of those. i have 3 of their 200k accounts and 2 200k accounts with FTMO that will eventyally be 800k. Its really crazy the money they are willing to stake you. 5% let you buy 3 of theirs and you can build those to 2.25 million i believe. You can easily get over 10 million AUM. But it really is more suited to sclapers which is why im trying to learn. But i just cant figure s**t out.

What you have going on seems better for high R traders because you are trading several accounts. I know I don't have time to swith between accounts when scalping. Unless you have a no lag trade copy program.

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:27 am

aliassmith wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:
aliassmith wrote:

No time limit

What you have going on seems better for high R traders because you are trading several accounts. I know I don't have time to swith between accounts when scalping. Unless you have a no lag trade copy program.

That is true. I have been looking for a copy program. Tried FX synergy, but you have to have all the mt4 terminals open and each account requires a terminal and i havent found away to make multiple terminals for the same company. i have even reached out to the brokers and synergy and it seems like it cant be done.

judokamak

Postby judokamak » Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:36 am

Mr. Hyde wrote:That is true. I have been looking for a copy program. Tried FX synergy, but you have to have all the mt4 terminals open and each account requires a terminal and i havent found away to make multiple terminals for the same company. i have even reached out to the brokers and synergy and it seems like it cant be done.

Did you try this?

https://forexbrokerreport.com/how-to-op ... -accounts/

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:02 am

Mr. Hyde wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:

That is true. I have been looking for a copy program. Tried FX synergy, but you have to have all the mt4 terminals open and each account requires a terminal and i havent found away to make multiple terminals for the same company. i have even reached out to the brokers and synergy and it seems like it cant be done.

I think you can install them with different names. Like FTMO1. FTMO2. I saw it on youtube but have not tried it yet. Also you can install them on separate VPS or laptops in your office.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”