ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

BambinoFlex

Re: ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

Postby BambinoFlex » Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:24 pm

It looks like the comment section was updated but I think it was video 2 or 3 and your comment was the only comment on there. I don't remember what it said.
"If you're wrong, guess what...thats TRADING"

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:38 pm

BambinoFlex wrote:It looks like the comment section was updated but I think it was video 2 or 3 and your comment was the only comment on there. I don't remember what it said.

Most likely a thumb up along with a muscle arm.

My default comment for 99.5% of youtube vids.

LOL :mrgreen:
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

cheunt3

Postby cheunt3 » Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:27 am

prochargedmopar wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
cheunt3 wrote:
It's amazing how everyone in the media have stopped talking about how dangerous covid is. Going through ALL of them today on youtube and not one clip about the virus.

Its now Trump supports Putin in the media. All the guy said is Putins move was smart and savvy.

Now you have Mitt Romney and the Democrats saying he is a traitor.

Just because you say your opponent's move was smart and savvy doesn't mean you are rooting for them.

I'm so tired of the news. You can't get a bit of truth from any of those bastards.

I've been getting my news from the comments section of youtube videos. LOL
Searching for truth is exactly like trying to find a needle in a hay stack.

Friggin They range from extremes of Biden lovers to Trumpadicts and everything in between. Hard to translate some of the stuff because of broken english or the sketchiness of the translate button itself. Never mind the constant BOT input. LOL I find the comments from other peoples of the world most informing by reading between the lines.
I'm still unsure of who should "win" as it appears the little guy gonna get the shaft either way.
We are so damn corrupt over here in the U.S. but it's hard to tell how corrupt other countries are too.
Supposedly Ukraine is near the top of the worlds list.
Puppet regimes, coups, Crap like in Afghanistan where we pull out troops FIRST, how ridiculous is that?

Ain't no better than 2000 yrs ago other than we got this PC and cell phones. Oh, and a shitter.
But even that goes away when they cut off the water supply. How they pooping in Crimea after Ukraine cut the river that feeds it water???????

LMAO

You can't call them media any more, they're literally just a clown bread and circus show.

IaNISzTC2bML.jpg
IaNISzTC2bML.jpg (197.01 KiB) Viewed 1491 times

The entire planet has gone mad because of these lunatics.
MO "Don't try to predict what will happen next, simply aim to consistently apply your ideas."

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:42 am

cheunt3 wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
Its now Trump supports Putin in the media. All the guy said is Putins move was smart and savvy.

Now you have Mitt Romney and the Democrats saying he is a traitor.

Just because you say your opponent's move was smart and savvy doesn't mean you are rooting for them.

I'm so tired of the news. You can't get a bit of truth from any of those bastards.

Friggin They range from extremes of Biden lovers to Trumpadicts and everything in between. Hard to translate some of the stuff because of broken english or the sketchiness of the translate button itself. Never mind the constant BOT input. LOL I find the comments from other peoples of the world most informing by reading between the lines.
I'm still unsure of who should "win" as it appears the little guy gonna get the shaft either way.
We are so damn corrupt over here in the U.S. but it's hard to tell how corrupt other countries are too.
Puppet regimes, coups, Crap like in Afghanistan where we pull out troops FIRST, how ridiculous is that?

Ain't no better than 2000 yrs ago other than we got this PC and cell phones. Oh, and a shitter.
But even that goes away when they cut off the water supply. How they pooping in Crimea after Ukraine cut the river that feeds it water???????

LMAO

You can't call them media any more, they're literally just a clown bread and circus show.

IaNISzTC2bML.jpg

Ah yes. Much better to get your news from a random stranger on a forum that just post a pics of random facts online. Can you please post where each piece of info was obtained. It was it all annymous sources, haha.

But yeah the media is corrupt. Is anyone shocked. Its a business, that we as a people consume and feed. We only have ourselves to blame. I mean look. there are *censored - swear word* that listen to Alex Jones on info wars and really beileve that sandy hook was fake or that hilary clinton is a crab person. s**t. Even Tucker Carslons laywer admitted in court that his client spews so much nonsensical s**t that only a brain dead idiot would believe him. Morning Joe admitted that they are a opinion show and not news. If you want news watch NPR. Otherwise, who gives a *censored - swear word*. Watch what ever makes you happy. Left or right, they are all going to lie to you. s**t im still waiting on Mexico to cut a check for all of the 2 feet of new wall we built in four years. Or to keep my Dr, when Obamacare went into effect.

onontsira

Postby onontsira » Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:53 am

Mr. Hyde wrote:
cheunt3 wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:

LMAO

IaNISzTC2bML.jpg

Ah yes. Much better to get your news from a random stranger on a forum that just post a pics of random facts online. Can you please post where each piece of info was obtained. It was it all annymous sources, haha.

But yeah the media is corrupt. Is anyone shocked. Its a business, that we as a people consume and feed. We only have ourselves to blame. I mean look. there are *censored - swear word* that listen to Alex Jones on info wars and really beileve that sandy hook was fake or that hilary clinton is a crab person. s**t. Even Tucker Carslons laywer admitted in court that his client spews so much nonsensical s**t that only a brain dead idiot would believe him. Morning Joe admitted that they are a opinion show and not news. If you want news watch NPR. Otherwise, who gives a *censored - swear word*. Watch what ever makes you happy. Left or right, they are all going to lie to you. s**t im still waiting on Mexico to cut a check for all of the 2 feet of new wall we built in four years. Or to keep my Dr, when Obamacare went into effect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtK_YsVInw8

Have a nice day and good trading to all :D

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:57 am

Mr. Hyde wrote:
cheunt3 wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:

LMAO

IaNISzTC2bML.jpg

I saw the pic of the kids. Looks like the reporter took it from an article years ago.

I jet footage actually looked fake to me. When I first saw it I thought I was watching a video game.

As for the rest I'll go with my instincts and guess they are also fabrications.

Just like when the media was saying how the Durham report proved Hillary "The Devil" Clinton had hackers spying on Trump. From people that actually read the report. It didnt say that. I believe the man that wrote the report also said it doesn't say that.

Partisan news is stupid. How about some unbiased news.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:05 am

aliassmith wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:
cheunt3 wrote:

IaNISzTC2bML.jpg

I saw the pic of the kids. Looks like the reporter took it from an article years ago.

I jet footage actually looked fake to me. When I first saw it I thought I was watching a video game.

As for the rest I'll go with my instincts and guess they are also fabrications.

Just like when the media was saying how the Durham report proved Hillary "The Devil" Clinton had hackers spying on Trump. From people that actually read the report. It didnt say that. I believe the man that wrote the report also said it doesn't say that.

The one thing that the right and left will pretty much agree on. That Hilary needs to go away and just let it go. Isnt it nice when everyone can find common ground =D>

Partisan news is stupid. How about some unbiased news.

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Tue Mar 01, 2022 2:14 pm

Mr. Hyde wrote:
cheunt3 wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:

LMAO

IaNISzTC2bML.jpg

Best bet so far is actually talking to people who are there. The world is small. I chat with people in Australia (youtube buddies and traders), Pakistan (trader), and Ukraine to name a few. My cousin just married a guy that come over from India a couple years ago, cool dude (damn vegans, LOL). Yes, their opinions are bias but just like me they seem like normal people. If someone asks me what I see, I don't "lie". I tell em what is happening to me. Now, that could be very different for someone who lives in an inner city OR on a farm. What about someone who is on drugs and thinks the cops are BAD GUYS who only want to bust them for such activities. Yeah, they gonna have a different view than me.

Such is the planet.

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Tue Mar 01, 2022 2:24 pm

onontsira wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:
cheunt3 wrote:

IaNISzTC2bML.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtK_YsVInw8

Have a nice day and good trading to all :D

F trading, Just watched it twice. LOL

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Tue Mar 01, 2022 2:29 pm

Here is what I took while lying in bed, Didn't take the sell, was watching George. :mrgreen:

#eu1.JPG
#eu1.JPG (112.21 KiB) Viewed 1367 times

Return to “TheRumpledOne”