free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

TheRumpledOne

2009.02.17 TRO UNDER ATTACK (AGAIN) ON BABYPIPS

Postby TheRumpledOne » Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:51 am

2009.02.17 TRO UNDER ATTACK (AGAIN) ON BABYPIPS

Unread Today, 05:25 AM

Thumbs down Regarding TRO
So he was just a nut right? I read through the entire thread and that guy seems to jump from idea to idea that just seems like madness to me. When he said can you see any losers from the 1 hr bars crossing random lines that's when I knew this guy was due back in the psych ward any minute. I could see losers all over the place! If you want to make money you have to guard against loss while going for profit.
What closes as a bullish bar in many cases started as a bearish bar. That's where your losses come in thick and fast! If a bar crosses a line as a bullish bar and you buy and then it reverses and becomes a bearish bar you lose! BUT on the chart it looks like that bar was Bearish from the get go and you won.
He talks about how you need to just look at 3 red bars then the green will bring you profit but when backtesting that green bar turns red a lot of the time. If you peak back it looks like the bar was always red.
I can see why this guy was banned. This is probably the most crap I have ever seem while trading and I have been trading for 6 years. Newbies love this stuff because they are gullible and lazy.
A support/resistance that changes after 21 bars is crap! If the current bar is lower than all the other 20 bars that is your support. Then the next bar is support then the next lowest bar is your support. CRAP!
I have backtested this jokers rubbish and you weren't so lazy you would too! Plenty of bars that are now painted red started off as green bars that broke the previous bars middle line or pivot.
This guy is just mad! That's why he tells you to just look at a chart. Well if you really look you can see why this guy shouldn't be asking for donations. He should be giving out free bowls of soup and a blanket for those dumb enough to listen. Because the only thing you are going to get from this method is broke! Faster and more effectively than any other method. No wonder he was BANNED!!! Wake up!

==========================================

gazmania
View Public Profile
Find all posts by gazmania
Add gazmania to Your Contacts
#2989 (permalink) Report Post
Unread Today, 05:41 AM

Thumbs down This guy is a nut!
So you brag about the fact that your thread titled 'never lose again' was the most viewed in trade station history? Why would that be??? Maybe because 99% of traders are losers???
Not because you offered anything that will actually help them become winning traders. This guy has a different idea about how to trade every 5 pages of the thread and a new indicator to match. He's a nut!
If you want to make money in forex, start by doing due dilligence on this crap! backteast like I did and don't be so lazy. All his ideas (if you can actually pinpoint one) lose money folks. Yes he is just another snake oil salesman and you just another sucker.
Some people make money trading and they don't spend all their time trying to make friends in forums like this guy.
Message to TRO. People are losing money here that they need. You are diddling people of their savings from your hogwash. Go find another way to make friends or influence people that doesn't leave them broke!
============================================

gazmania first 2 posts. Perhaps someone should alert the BabyPips forum admins!!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

smartquant

Postby smartquant » Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:18 pm

Wow!

It is so easy to criticize the methods that you have not tried.

It's also pretty easy to claim that your testing verified your initial suspicions that something didn't work and then not provide the results of your "testing".

dgbones

Postby dgbones » Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:30 pm

I will post some AATM pics in the near future. Also, I want to note something about the detractors that seem to be hounding you.

I do not value all of TRO's indicators. While I have not researched all of them it is fair to say that some TRO indicators will work better for different trading styles and for people with different attributes.

There are a handful of TRO indicators that suit my trading and my methodology development extreemly well. None of those are applied exactly the way TRO wrote them.

There are also a few TRO indicators that I looked at and decided that they where not suitable for me.

I advise anyone interested in trading to evaluate things for themselves, to keep what is useful and to discard what is not useful. To spend a great deal of time on negative feedback is a window into the experience of the author. Evaluate feedback both positive and negative the same way...learn from what is useful.

TRO is not deserving of the recent onslaught...it seems personal and contains little if any useful information.

I do have a huge concern about a high percentage of what I see posted, even on the various boards within this site.

New traders looking for the Holy Grail and almost always looking for something for nothing. I've seen posts that ask "What are the best settings to make money using moving average crossover?" Has anyone developed Tom DeMark sequential into an indicator?"

Think about how you communicate and what it says about you as a trader and as a person. TRO does not deserve the attentive critics that seem to follow him everywhere. Evaluate his work for what it represents to you, keep or build on what is useful and develop your own methods. Investigate for yourself and do your own evaluation of what you find. Remember that you have an obligation to return value where value has been received. DB
I will post some AATM pics in the near future. Also, I want to note something about the detractors that seem to be hounding you.

I do not value all of TRO's indicators. While I have not researched all of them it is fair to say that some TRO indicators will work better for different trading styles and for people with different attributes.

There are a handful of TRO indicators that suit my trading and my methodology development extreemly well. None of those are applied exactly the way TRO wrote them.

There are also a few TRO indicators that I looked at and decided that they where not suitable for me.

I advise anyone interested in trading to evaluate things for themselves, to keep what is useful and to discard what is not useful. To spend a great deal of time on negative feedback is a window into the experience of the author. Evaluate feedback both positive and negative the same way...learn from what is useful.

TRO is not deserving of the recent onslaught...it seems personal and contains little if any useful information.

I do have a huge concern about a high percentage of what I see posted, even on the various boards within this site.

New traders looking for the Holy Grail and almost always looking for something for nothing. I've seen posts that ask "What are the best settings to make money using moving average crossover?" Has anyone developed Tom DeMark sequential into an indicator?"

Think about how you communicate and what it says about you as a trader and as a person. TRO does not deserve the attentive critics that seem to follow him everywhere. Evaluate his work for what it represents to you, keep or build on what is useful and develop your own methods. Investigate for yourself and do your own evaluation of what you find. Remember that you have an obligation to return value where value has been received. DBI will post some AATM pics in the near future. Also, I want to note something about the detractors that seem to be hounding you.

Think about how you communicate and what it says about you as a trader and as a person. TRO does not deserve the attentive critics that seem to follow him everywhere. Evaluate his work for what it represents to you, keep or build on what is useful and develop your own methods. Investigate for yourself and do your own evaluation of what you find. Remember that you have an obligation to return value where value has been received. DB

Slapfish

Postby Slapfish » Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:41 am

I actually reported this post to the moderator on Babypips. It's not something I typically do, I feel like adults can settle these things for themselves without "tattling". However I felt this particular post was such an unprovoked, insulting tirade that it needed to be brought to the moderators attention. I hope they will do the right thing.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:33 am

Don't hold your breath.

Funny thing is they are quick to ban anyone who defends me and says to unban me.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”