Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

BambinoFlex

Re: Never Lose Again

Postby BambinoFlex » Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:44 pm

Really trying to work the stacking. It's like riding a bicycle. I also finally understand the "pointy things" idea. I was stuck in a mind set of not buying on a down day, and not selling on an up day. Even though I'm aware that price breaking a previous high or low doesn't constitute it closing in that direction for the day (people call it liquidity hunts). Got lucky on UJ, targeting weekly previous low, then weekly S1. Risk is the same as I started. Ended up adding my third position based on the 1-2-3 pattern.

**** Forgot to add ****

Target of previous week low is essentially the Z-line.
Attachments
UJStacking.JPG
UJStacking.JPG (125.72 KiB) Viewed 7649 times
"If you're wrong, guess what...thats TRADING"

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

BambinoFlex

Postby BambinoFlex » Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:28 am

Anyone has or knows of an indicator similar to this one but that shows your current risk in dollars?

Thank you in advance
Attachments
iExposure.JPG
iExposure.JPG (19.34 KiB) Viewed 7609 times

BambinoFlex

Postby BambinoFlex » Sat Jan 22, 2022 5:15 pm

baddog4x wrote:
BambinoFlex wrote:Anyone has or knows of an indicator similar to this one but that shows your current risk in dollars? Thank you in advance

chart.png

I don’t see the current open risk in $$.

I’ve seen some that have it in points but I look at risk as $$ not points/pips.

For example:

UJ - 5 positions - total position=1 lot - Total Risk/Stop Loss = $20.03

BambinoFlex

Postby BambinoFlex » Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:14 am

I've had a few dreams of me trading. In the latest dream, I heard a voice say something a long the lines of "When the three align, price will move the strongest" or something about the three being one..I don't quite remember. In the dream it was referring to the Semafor, 1hr, 4hr, and the daily. Anyways, I've been chewing on the "pointy things" idea. I've seen the outcome of being able to trade off those extremes, but the problem is where will the extreme form. Looking at the "pointy things" I have noticed that when the 1hr, 4hr, daily all have a semafor, when price trades away, you get the "pointy things". Since price is fractal, I'm sure the same can be said of smaller timeframes.

This brings me to UJ. Currently, UJ is trading in "extreme" territory. Not only did it break the previous weeks low, but it's a few pips under weekly R2. Makes me wonder if this is an extreme. I will watch. My idea is to enter at a 1hr break low (price turn). My Expectation would be for a bearish day...a very bearish day...probably closing well below yesterdays midpoint. The following week, I would expect price to create a Higher Low Sunday - Monday and then continue lower, reaching S1. This idea is all dependent on Friday's close. If it's a weak down move (no momo) then I would expect next week to simply break this weeks high. In my opinion, with MM, it's worth the risk. As MO put it, a statistical expansion..or something like that.
Attachments
Illusion.png
Illusion.png (40.38 KiB) Viewed 7333 times

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:33 am

BambinoFlex wrote:I've had a few dreams of me trading. In the latest dream, I heard a voice say something a long the lines of "When the three align, price will move the strongest" or something about the three being one..I don't quite remember. In the dream it was referring to the Semafor, 1hr, 4hr, and the daily. Anyways, I've been chewing on the "pointy things" idea. I've seen the outcome of being able to trade off those extremes, but the problem is where will the extreme form. Looking at the "pointy things" I have noticed that when the 1hr, 4hr, daily all have a semafor, when price trades away, you get the "pointy things". Since price is fractal, I'm sure the same can be said of smaller timeframes.

This brings me to UJ. Currently, UJ is trading in "extreme" territory. Not only did it break the previous weeks low, but it's a few pips under weekly R2. Makes me wonder if this is an extreme. I will watch. My idea is to enter at a 1hr break low (price turn). My Expectation would be for a bearish day...a very bearish day...probably closing well below yesterdays midpoint. The following week, I would expect price to create a Higher Low Sunday - Monday and then continue lower, reaching S1. This idea is all dependent on Friday's close. If it's a weak down move (no momo) then I would expect next week to simply break this weeks high. In my opinion, with MM, it's worth the risk. As MO put it, a statistical expansion..or something like that.

When MO was trying to catch extremes I belive he would over size his risk box then add like a beast when it moved in his favor. Depends on which method.

Trailing a stop loss he normalized risk.
Add normalize add normalize etc

Then the more complex method was a series of adds and closes until price eventually expanded. He was also trying to increase size while keeping his stop loss outside of the extreme.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

BambinoFlex

Postby BambinoFlex » Fri Jan 28, 2022 4:03 pm

aliassmith wrote:
BambinoFlex wrote:I've had a few dreams of me trading. In the latest dream, I heard a voice say something a long the lines of "When the three align, price will move the strongest" or something about the three being one..I don't quite remember. In the dream it was referring to the Semafor, 1hr, 4hr, and the daily. Anyways, I've been chewing on the "pointy things" idea. I've seen the outcome of being able to trade off those extremes, but the problem is where will the extreme form. Looking at the "pointy things" I have noticed that when the 1hr, 4hr, daily all have a semafor, when price trades away, you get the "pointy things". Since price is fractal, I'm sure the same can be said of smaller timeframes.

When MO was trying to catch extremes I belive he would over size his risk box then add like a beast when it moved in his favor. Depends on which method.

Then the more complex method was a series of adds and closes until price eventually expanded. He was also trying to increase size while keeping his stop loss outside of the extreme.

Hmmm……..creating boxes for extremes? That would make sense….not trading in the middle, creating boxes….hmmm….trailing…normalize…..add…normalize…hmmmm….

Okay…I have a picture in my head….I need to practice it though….I briefly saw another video from the one I saw on your thread…the thing I took away from it was “You’re real risk is different than your initial risk…” got me thinking of looking at 4hr breaks of previous low/high and past data of how high/low price would tend to go if a break is expected. If I move my stop on the expectation, but price doesn’t do what I expect..I scale out and move my stop where I know the odds are better to prevent a shakeout….the idea is in my head…I need to materialize it.

BambinoFlex

Postby BambinoFlex » Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:03 pm

Though UJ is currently bearish for the day. The move wasn’t sufficient for me to consider a lower move. I will wait for the high to be broken or if price does continue lower, then I will target this weeks high.

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Sat Jan 29, 2022 7:45 pm

I'd say we clear the highs first then later at some point run the equal lows.
The swoop to the left is a riddle.

Pointy places are formed above/below.
We are currently in the middle, what's MO say about trading in the middle?
Could run lows or sweep highs from where it's at now, gotta be nimble, gotta be quick, and always be sure to jump OVER the candle stick. LOL
Attachments
##ICT1.JPG
##ICT1.JPG (131.09 KiB) Viewed 7199 times
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

BambinoFlex

Postby BambinoFlex » Sat Jan 29, 2022 7:56 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:

I'd say we clear the highs first then later at some point run the equal lows.
The swoop to the left is a riddle.

Pointy places are formed above/below.
We are currently in the middle, what's MO say about trading in the middle?
Could run lows or sweep highs from where it's at now, gotta be nimble, gotta be quick, and always be sure to jump OVER the candle stick. LOL

Good trade idea Pro. You’re idea would produce a monthly outside bar. Januarys high and low being sweeped. Normally I stay within the “more likely” realm and an outside bar would be “less likely”. Not saying it can’t happen, it just doesn’t happen enough for me to put my money in it. My trade idea would be that the January monthly high will remain intact and the lows will be sweeped.

***Edit***
The “more likely” scenario is Januarys high to get sweeped. I was thinking of the weekly scenario and mixing it up with the monthly idea. The less likely is still that BOTH Januarys high and low will NOT be sweeped.

BambinoFlex

Postby BambinoFlex » Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:00 am

aliassmith wrote:

I read through his stuff again and I think you worded it correctly. His first step when trading off an extreme (seems that weekly was a preference?) he would have a larger stop loss. Of course he didn't trade with a stop loss but its to keep the ideas linear with those that do.

Once price moved in his favor, he would "reduce his box size" allowing him to increase his position. This is where he would show a box size of 8 with an entry of 5 lots and then show a box size half of 8 (4) and a new max lot of 10.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”