Lem's Big Box O' Stuff.

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

cheunt3

Re: Lem's Big Box O' Stuff.

Postby cheunt3 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:16 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:
cheunt3 wrote:
TheRumpledOne wrote:Perhaps, if you stated it as a step by step process, some may understand.

The irony :?

TRO, just teasing :lol:

What are you teasing about?

It's all good TRO, I was just remembering the 2 percent room days and when I was stuck. That was a fun time.
MO "Don't try to predict what will happen next, simply aim to consistently apply your ideas."

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:52 pm

IgazI wrote:Subtract what is not and you will be left with what is.

Wipe on...Wipe off...

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:19 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:IN MY INBOX TODAY:

"There’s a tradeoff between the energy put into explaining an idea, and the energy needed to understand it. On one extreme, the explainer can painstakingly craft a beautiful explanation, leading their audience to understanding without even realizing it could have been difficult. On the other extreme, the explainer can do the absolute minimum and abandon their audience to struggle"

https://distill.pub/2017/research-debt/

Good grief...that article you quote from leads down some weird-ass rabbit holes! Thanks for the laugh.

IgazI

Postby IgazI » Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:29 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:

Wipe on...Wipe off...

You mad bruh? Because none of us are being serious; it's all love and light in here. . .
"Everything Should Be Made As Simple As Possible, But Not Simpler!"

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:07 pm

IgazI wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:

Wipe on...Wipe off...

You mad bruh? Because none of us are being serious; it's all love and light in here. . .

It's all fun and games 'til somebody loses an eye. :P

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Mon Feb 07, 2022 6:26 pm

Dead Horse trotted to a very nice level formed here. Where to next, we wonder?

CL-OIL-VIPM30averynicelevel7thFeb2022.png
CL-OIL-VIPM30averynicelevel7thFeb2022.png (45.95 KiB) Viewed 3168 times

This is a set-up I've been mulling over. I know what it is - but it's also one of the few set-ups that can catch Dead Horse out (at least the way I play it). Looking at DH as it stands, it looks like a healthy short coming but often it isn't and fingers and toes and anything else exposed gets burned.

So, I noticed:
It always ties into the level formed by the fakeout halfway up a move to the left. Luckily this is easy to see in hindsight for reference.
It doesn't matter so much on the lower timeframes I usually use. However, I have been using the 30 min for CL and a couple of others with similar movement profiles.

So to help, what I actually have here is a stripped down version of my Thunder and Lightning, with the double Kijun-sen, with a 50-ma added.

All of a sudden, a lot clearer.

I would now be waiting for a clear move and hold below the zone, the Lightning should break out from the Thunder, then Dead Horse should stamp his hoof and in I'll go. I can also use it to play any fake short and continuation move back Long.

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Mon Feb 07, 2022 10:09 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:Dead Horse trotted to a very nice level formed here. Where to next, we wonder?

This is a set-up I've been mulling over. I know what it is - but it's also one of the few set-ups that can catch Dead Horse out (at least the way I play it). Looking at DH as it stands, it looks like a healthy short coming but often it isn't and fingers and toes and anything else exposed gets burned.

So, I noticed:
It always ties into the level formed by the fakeout halfway up a move to the left. Luckily this is easy to see in hindsight for reference.
It doesn't matter so much on the lower timeframes I usually use. However, I have been using the 30 min for CL and a couple of others with similar movement profiles.

So to help, what I actually have here is a stripped down version of my Thunder and Lightning, with the double Kijun-sen, with a 50-ma added.

I would now be waiting for a clear move and hold below the zone, the Lightning should break out from the Thunder, then Dead Horse should stamp his hoof and in I'll go. I can also use it to play any fake short and continuation move back Long.

I'd ask,
Has the higher time frame done it's thing by picking up liquidity for shorts to kick in?
If so, I see lots of place that need cleaned up below in ur above chart on 30m.
All hinges on HTF levels.

Monthly Gap above which is a draw.
Sitting at a weekly Breakout/retest and it bounced down a bit.
Double inverted hammer on H4, LOL
You know we going to $100 a barrel eventually. It's all a scam, just like the MINUS $40 below. :mrgreen:

##ICT1.JPG
##ICT1.JPG (85.18 KiB) Viewed 3133 times

##ICT1.JPG
##ICT1.JPG (85.18 KiB) Viewed 3133 times
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:13 am

prochargedmopar wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:Dead Horse trotted to a very nice level formed here. Where to next, we wonder?

So, I noticed:

I'd ask,
Has the higher time frame done it's thing by picking up liquidity for shorts to kick in?

You know we going to $100 a barrel eventually. It's all a scam, just like the MINUS $40 below. :mrgreen:

##ICT1.JPG

##ICT1.JPG

Of course, I know that you're right. Just as I said, I did actually know the set up I was looking at. However, as TRO mentioned a way back recently, not everyone is at that level.

As such, I am playing around with simplicity and seeing if there is a way to simply make money for those at the level where they don't automatically default to the steps you listed, with an equally simple way to keep them out of trouble - which,.let's face it, is all we all really want.

The use of CL was a coincidence, used purely because it fitted the narrative.

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:26 am

LeMercenaire wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:

So, I noticed:

I'd ask,

##ICT1.JPG

##ICT1.JPG

Of course, I know that you're right. Just as I said, I did actually know the set up I was looking at. However, as TRO mentioned a way back recently, not everyone is at that level.

As such, I am playing around with simplicity and seeing if there is a way to simply make money for those at the level where they don't automatically default to the steps you listed, with an equally simple way to keep them out of trouble - which,.let's face it, is all we all really want.

I just noticed a Person X in the mentorship who is making CRAZY bank has been short CL for a day or so, cautiously.
Said if it's NOT rejecting Person X's entry level quickly, that is a sign. LOL

BTW, the free stuff ICT is teaching I think ANYone could do and stay out of 'trouble'.
ONLY ways to get in trouble in the markets really, is to be an idiot like I have been a big % of my trading career. LOL :mrgreen:
"Normal" people would follow the plan and stick with it stop losses and all. :shock:
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Tue Feb 08, 2022 4:35 am

prochargedmopar wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:
I'd ask,

##ICT1.JPG

##ICT1.JPG

I just noticed a Person X in the mentorship who is making CRAZY bank has been short CL for a day or so, cautiously.
Said if it's NOT rejecting Person X's entry level quickly, that is a sign. LOL

BTW, the free stuff ICT is teaching I think ANYone could do and stay out of 'trouble'.
ONLY ways to get in trouble in the markets really, is to be an idiot like I have been a big % of my trading career. LOL :mrgreen:
"Normal" people would follow the plan and stick with it stop losses and all. :shock:

For some reason I don't remember him setting a stop loss in the Free videos recently.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

Return to “TheRumpledOne”