Mr. Hyde becomes a scalper

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

LeMercenaire

Re: Mr. Hyde becomes a scalper

Postby LeMercenaire » Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:56 pm

Mr. Hyde wrote:That must be it. They are all marked up. Thanks. I'll just post them up tomorrow

Bambino and Alias are right...I can never put the slightest line or note on a chart, as if I do, the file size is always too big.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:05 pm

So here is an example of how i play S/D zones. I just look for the first trade i put a limit and probably should have aimed for the previous high and got a 2 to 1. Instead i tucked a trailing stop underneatht the right shoulder (you can kinda see the head and shoulder pattern). Of course i was looking for the breakout and trying to get some huge gain. On the second one i took the money and ran. Then i started thinking well price could go up. Or maybe it will go down. Normally i will put on two conflicting trades and just let the big return make up for the loss. but i dont think that should be an option scalping. So i shut down the computer. You can clearly see price got rejected from the demand zone. I know people only like to use S/D zones once but i have no problem riding them until they break.

LzMdeEJu.png
LzMdeEJu.png (128.45 KiB) Viewed 2275 times

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:07 pm

Also i kinda like the rsi indy just as a helper for calling reversals. It will not be the sole reason for me to call a reversal. Maybe it will stay maybe it wont. Will have to see

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:23 pm

Trying to actually trade with the trend and short pop ups and buy pullbacks is probably the most difficult thing ever. My soul is screaming out "its a reversal!!! You can get 5 to 1RR if you use a super small stop and it turns" haha

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:54 pm

3 for 3 already today and have a 4th opened. Never in a million years did i think i would be trading off the 3m chart. I thought the 5m was crazy enough. But i gotta say im liking the results. Whatever the saying is about making yourself uncomfortable or doing things you dont like. Damn that is some good advice right there.

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:49 pm

Alright. first off. If you see an orange box. That is either marking an area of price extreme or S/D.

1st trade was a SD zone inside a SD zone. Also it formed a triangle kind of. Target was previous low.
2nd trade was just a continuation trade and aimed for a quick gain.
3rd trade was the same and just targeted previous low.
4th trade was a trade at the top of the range in a flag. Target was a measured move

I thought about putting on a long trade after the last short but i skipped it, but it was a learning lesson that i may apply to future trade.

I also put on a long and short in that last little bit of congestion but took them off for BE.

6 trades. 4 winners 2 BE. Almost a 10 to 1 RR. I feel like these last two days are either abnormal or im actually getting good at sclaping. I will admit there is alot of mental battles going on. Constant back and forth with myself. Really need to get some more screen time and build up my confidence. But so far so good.

Guys a little feedback. Is the journal and the trades pretty clear? Want more detail on the trades. Should i pick one and really drill down on it and do a walk through? Let me know guys. It really is hard trying to put 6 trades on a chart and the reasoning along with entries, stops, and targets. Trying my best. So just let me know.
Attachments
9sooGUmX.png
9sooGUmX.png (62.81 KiB) Viewed 2205 times

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:56 pm

Long

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:24 pm

Out. 1.5 RR. Nice day

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:38 pm

Mr. Hyde wrote:Alright. first off. If you see an orange box. That is either marking an area of price extreme or S/D.

1st trade was a SD zone inside a SD zone. Also it formed a triangle kind of. Target was previous low.
2nd trade was just a continuation trade and aimed for a quick gain.
3rd trade was the same and just targeted previous low.
4th trade was a trade at the top of the range in a flag. Target was a measured move

I thought about putting on a long trade after the last short but i skipped it, but it was a learning lesson that i may apply to future trade.

I also put on a long and short in that last little bit of congestion but took them off for BE.

6 trades. 4 winners 2 BE. Almost a 10 to 1 RR. I feel like these last two days are either abnormal or im actually getting good at sclaping. I will admit there is alot of mental battles going on. Constant back and forth with myself. Really need to get some more screen time and build up my confidence. But so far so good.

Guys a little feedback. Is the journal and the trades pretty clear? Want more detail on the trades. Should i pick one and really drill down on it and do a walk through? Let me know guys. It really is hard trying to put 6 trades on a chart and the reasoning along with entries, stops, and targets. Trying my best. So just let me know.

Do it how you want. Its your show.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

Dan

Postby Dan » Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:01 pm

Appreciate the charts.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”