Mark Mark Trading Epic

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Mark Mark

Re: Is he alive?

Postby Mark Mark » Thu May 27, 2021 5:41 pm

IgazI wrote::smt064 [Mark Mark]

How are you doing?

I am still learning how to trade correctly and making attempting to start.
Also I have education at university and I need to make all lessons and homeworks.
I think I will free at the summer.
I am living on this forum :smt024

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

IgazI

Postby IgazI » Sat May 29, 2021 6:12 pm

Mark Mark wrote:

How are you doing?

Also I have education at university and I need to make all lessons and homeworks.

"Trading is just horizontal lines" -TRO

You risk lines, you make lines, you lose lines; there is nothing to practice, there is nothing to learn.

There is nothing wrong with learning the basics of technical analysis, just don't let that become your focus.

TRADING_IS_JUST_H_L.png
TRADING_IS_JUST_H_L.png (240.04 KiB) Viewed 2598 times
"Everything Should Be Made As Simple As Possible, But Not Simpler!"

Mark Mark

Postby Mark Mark » Sun May 30, 2021 4:36 pm

IgazI wrote:
Mark Mark wrote:

How are you doing?

"Trading is just horizontal lines" -TRO

You risk lines, you make lines, you lose lines; there is nothing to practice, there is nothing to learn.

There is nothing wrong with learning the basics of technical analysis, just don't let that become your focus.

TRADING_IS_JUST_H_L.png

trading is simple, but it is much more difficult than I thought at the beginning of my presence on the forum. it's not that simple. to earn money you need to have certain knowledge
I am living on this forum :smt024

IgazI

Trading Wide & Slow

Postby IgazI » Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:39 pm

If you want to 'go somewhere' then you look to right at the 'go somewhere' chart (20T x 4, HL method);
if you are just looking to stay in the area then plan on exiting on or before the 'go somewhere' chart reaches a column length of 5;

the 'stay in the area' chart is a 5T x 4 and its purpose is to trade the rotation from an up column to a down column and vise versa.

The minimum recommended stop loss is 1.5 lines, 30 ticks, and the maximum is ~2.5 lines;
* get inspired by the chart
* risk lines (based on where you are going)
* make lines.

If you are looking for answers then a Point & Figure chart will spell it out for you in alphabet blocks. . .
look at the charts and tell me that you can't find trades, even knowing nothing about P&F.

POINT_N_FIGURE.png
POINT_N_FIGURE.png (235.68 KiB) Viewed 2327 times

buffalo

Re: Trading Wide & Slow

Postby buffalo » Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:49 pm

If you want to 'go somewhere' then you look to right at the 'go somewhere' chart (20T x 4, HL method);
if you are just looking to stay in the area then plan on exiting on or before the 'go somewhere' chart reaches a column length of 5;

the 'stay in the area' chart is a 5T x 4 and its purpose is to trade the rotation from an up column to a down column and vise versa.

The minimum recommended stop loss is 1.5 lines, 30 ticks, and the maximum is ~2.5 lines;
* make lines.

If you are looking for answers then a Point & Figure chart will spell it out for you in alphabet blocks. . .
look at the charts and tell me that you can't find trades, even knowing nothing about P&F.

POINT_N_FIGURE.png

so chart on the right is a "bias"? when the chart on the right is going down you only take the downward moves on the left chart. Thanks IgazI!

Mr. Hyde

Re: Mark Mark Trading Epic

Postby Mr. Hyde » Thu Jun 03, 2021 4:10 pm

Did I just get punked reading this thread. I fell like i definatley got punked. Mark Mark must be prochargedmopar's adhd riddled kid or something

IgazI

Postby IgazI » Thu Jun 03, 2021 6:12 pm

buffalo wrote:

* make lines.

POINT_N_FIGURE.png

so chart on the right is a "bias"? when the chart on the right is going down you only take the downward moves on the left chart. Thanks IgazI!

The chart on the right is a condensed history of price moving through the horizontal lines of the chart on the left:

each column is called a 'price rotation' and each rotation comes in two flavors, common lengths and outliers;

when a rotation is of a common length (5 through 9) you begin looking for a reversal trade, and in the direction of the anticipated breakout if you are 'going somewhere'; the breakout itself is likely to be the end or near the end of a price rotation.

How many columns have a length of 4? very few? so you would wait to short because 4's are not 'common'.

What about 12+? very few, right? so there are places where you expect price not to go until there is a significant retracement.

It is really as simple as that.

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:38 pm

Mr. Hyde wrote:Did I just get punked reading this thread. I fell like i definatley got punked. Mark Mark must be prochargedmopar's adhd riddled kid or something

Pretty sure its real... real bonkers!

Igazi is trying to throw some sanity in there only to fall to deaf ears/ego.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:06 pm

aliassmith wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:Did I just get punked reading this thread. I fell like i definatley got punked. Mark Mark must be prochargedmopar's adhd riddled kid or something

Pretty sure its real... real bonkers!

Igazi is trying to throw some sanity in there only to fall to deaf ears/ego.

Seriously. At least it will give me some entertainment.

cheunt3

Postby cheunt3 » Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:55 am

IgazI wrote:
buffalo wrote:

* make lines.

POINT_N_FIGURE.png

The chart on the right is a condensed history of price moving through the horizontal lines of the chart on the left:

each column is called a 'price rotation' and each rotation comes in two flavors, common lengths and outliers;

when a rotation is of a common length (5 through 9) you begin looking for a reversal trade, and in the direction of the anticipated breakout if you are 'going somewhere'; the breakout itself is likely to be the end or near the end of a price rotation.

How many columns have a length of 4? very few? so you would wait to short because 4's are not 'common'.

What about 12+? very few, right? so there are places where you expect price not to go until there is a significant retracement.

It is really as simple as that.

I've been listening to Brian Watts on rotations and it's bloody fascinating. He doesn't go too in depth on rotations but he always talks about them not in points but in percentages. He throws on a zig zag indi, finds common % move up, takes a % move down and so on and on.

It's really that simple. :D
MO "Don't try to predict what will happen next, simply aim to consistently apply your ideas."

Return to “TheRumpledOne”