Aliassmith Beats a "Dead Horse"

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

prochargedmopar

Re: Aliassmith Beats a "Dead Horse"

Postby prochargedmopar » Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:07 pm

I have figured out over the last 14 years that trading is about BALLS.
I'm talking Big Hairy Stones.

Without having those, ain't gonna happen.

You got those and it's only a matter of time to success.
I wasn't born with em' so I guess I need to get up on the fence with a monkey wrench and start making them swell. 8)

Fear is a MOFO.
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:58 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:I have figured out over the last 14 years that trading is about BALLS.

I wasn't born with em' so I guess I need to get up on the fence with a monkey wrench and start making them swell. 8)

Fear is a MOFO.

You learned the wrong s**t then. You don't need big BALLSZ Pro. You need to have a methodology you are confident in and execute it. That is all.

That never happens if you continue to hop around and have a defeatist attitude.

When you are new you need to learn and test different things. Once you do that you nail down what appeals to you then work on becoming better through practice and data.

One last time Pro:
Specify your entry criteria
Use $1 risk per tade for now
If you are scalping use a lot size that approx. Fit your normal SL size.
If you are targeting 1.5x or 2x ect then position size your lots to the needed SL
Specify your trade management/exit criteria
(Probably a good idea you don't trade manage, set and forget)
Focus on execution of this 1 method/plan for a few months and collect info about each trade.

Dont change a damn thing until you have at least 50 trades and looked over your journal.

Unless you can convince yourself to do that then I cant help and Im certain no one can.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:19 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
EzoolFX wrote:
This is awesome.

I have spent hours going back through MO's posts, which in itself has helped me immensely. However, I don't know if I am severely dumb, or if I am just missing something entirely, I don't actually think I've found a method of drawing ZLines. I see people's charts, like yours above, and I can't quite work out the 'why' you placed the lines where you have. I'll keep trying, I am determined to make this work.

You are most likely stupid, no no I'm joking.

MightyOne was not the best explainer of things.

At its core the zline is simplistic but nuanced.
The use and applications vary and are also nuanced.

I think he did pretty good but don't think he was giving the entire story.
Just as ICT holds back.
He says in yesterdays video
"in this sequence there is 7 trades BUT with the (whatever he calls it) there are 32 entries to the target. That is not for you, that is ONLY for my family and I will never share it".

Dude, drop from the m5 chart he was showing down to 30sec chart and we got our 32 trade entries/setups. LOL :mrgreen:

ICT does hold back or at least he pretends to.
There are some things MightyOne didn't share 100% on kreslik. I talked with him on google chat sometimes.

The thing is it doesn't matter they both shared so much FREE info that you can make money with it. It doesn't matter what they left out.

MightyOne
Es/pips
Dchappy
Doji
Dragon
Tro
LeMercenaire

All have shared a lot of Free info that can make a truck load of money. The End!]

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:02 am

aliassmith wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:I have figured out over the last 14 years that trading is about BALLS.

Fear is a MOFO.

You learned the wrong s**t then. You don't need big BALLSZ Pro. You need to have a methodology you are confident in and execute it. That is all.

That never happens if you continue to hop around and have a defeatist attitude.

When you are new you need to learn and test different things. Once you do that you nail down what appeals to you then work on becoming better through practice and data.

One last time Pro:
Specify your entry criteria
Use $1 risk per tade for now
If you are scalping use a lot size that approx. Fit your normal SL size.
If you are targeting 1.5x or 2x ect then position size your lots to the needed SL
Specify your trade management/exit criteria
(Probably a good idea you don't trade manage, set and forget)
Focus on execution of this 1 method/plan for a few months and collect info about each trade.

Dont change a damn thing until you have at least 50 trades and looked over your journal.

Unless you can convince yourself to do that then I cant help and Im certain no one can.

I have used a climbing analogy before. I was for a time, a sport climber who soloed routes - hard routes (soloing as per no ropes or any other protection). I had many people say I was so brave.

Bollocks...I was nowhere near brave. I was STRONG!

I also knew EXACTLY what my technical limit was and as I was good enough to climb very hard routes and so I always climbed within my technical and strength limits.

I had my reasons for doing this type of climbing, which WAS obviously still dangerous...many of my contemporaries, most of them better climbers than I, lost their lives to the style. Thing is, most - if not all - where from accidents (hold broke) or outside influences (route hit by rain). My reasons became less important and were dealt with. The urge went away.

Being strong in climbing is the equivalent of knowing your chosen method inside-out. You must be able to execute with the utmost confidence that you have done all you can to give yourself the best shot at success...and then you have to let the market do what the market will do.

You then live or die by your decision, one way or the other.

One thing is certain. If you DON'T have that confidence, the likelihood is, it's not going to end well.

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:03 am

aliassmith wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
You are most likely stupid, no no I'm joking.

MightyOne was not the best explainer of things.

At its core the zline is simplistic but nuanced.
The use and applications vary and are also nuanced.

I think he did pretty good but don't think he was giving the entire story.
Just as ICT holds back.
He says in yesterdays video
"in this sequence there is 7 trades BUT with the (whatever he calls it) there are 32 entries to the target. That is not for you, that is ONLY for my family and I will never share it".

Dude, drop from the m5 chart he was showing down to 30sec chart and we got our 32 trade entries/setups. LOL :mrgreen:

ICT does hold back or at least he pretends to.
There are some things MightyOne didn't share 100% on kreslik. I talked with him on google chat sometimes.

The thing is it doesn't matter they both shared so much FREE info that you can make money with it. It doesn't matter what they left out.

MightyOne
Es/pips
Dchappy
Doji
Dragon
Tro
LeMercenaire

All have shared a lot of Free info that can make a truck load of money. The End!]

I agree, just the Z/OB is enough.
I'm definitely NOT waiting for any secret sauce.
Ain't gonna come cuz there ain't none, figured that out 10+ yrs ago.

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:01 pm

Fun but scary fact:
Your Doctor may have graduated in the bottom of his/her class and still makes over $100,000 a year. The education was about 10 years and $250k or more.

You can make the same as a doctor in about 1 year and less than $1000 being what I consider a bare minimum trader.

To be continued....

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:11 pm

aliassmith wrote:Fun but scary fact:
Your Doctor may have graduated in the bottom of his/her class and still makes over $100,000 a year. The education was about 10 years and $250k or more.

You can make the same as a doctor in about 1 year and less than $1000 being what I consider a bare minimum trader.

To be continued....

Key word, "CAN".

I thought after 3 mo. "I'd be rolling in the dough" looking at the #'s scientifically.
i thought after 5 yrs, "Ok, I've put in the time of a college grad. time to make my first $500k"
I thought after a decade. "I can still make more than a doctor easy, just do this ONE thing".
I thought after 13 yrs. "ok, now. "I'll practice this IOF Entry drill via the FVG for 3-6 mo. and it's a go"

You simply do not understand the power of the human psyche OR the genetic fear that is instilled in others from birth.
Something is amiss for people like the Zline guy. (dude from russia or where ever and had the zline thread) A total failure no matter what he touched.
In life and in the charts. I think he was an artist though.

Something has got to GIVE.
Some of us will NEVER quit.
Some may never succeed either, but won't know until they close the coffin.

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:37 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:
aliassmith wrote:Fun but scary fact:

To be continued....

Key word, "CAN".

I thought after 3 mo. "I'd be rolling in the dough" looking at the #'s scientifically.
i thought after 5 yrs, "Ok, I've put in the time of a college grad. time to make my first $500k"
I thought after a decade. "I can still make more than a doctor easy, just do this ONE thing".
I thought after 13 yrs. "ok, now. "I'll practice this IOF Entry drill via the FVG for 3-6 mo. and it's a go"

You simply do not understand the power of the human psyche OR the genetic fear that is instilled in others from birth.
Something is amiss for people like the Zline guy. (dude from russia or where ever and had the zline thread) A total failure no matter what he touched.
In life and in the charts. I think he was an artist though.

Something has got to GIVE.
Some of us will NEVER quit.
Some may never succeed either, but won't know until they close the coffin.

If you only look at your post you will know why you fail. Many people have told you. You always pull the ego, the victim, the woe is me, card.

I've seen it for the last 14 years or what ever. The guy is/was luca I believe. He had the same woe is me mentality.

I bet a guy a few years back, that if he surrendered to my teachings he can make money trading currencies. All he did was what I told him nothing more nothing less.

I think you have an internal fear of being successful or failure and you continue to deflect from doing the positive actions.

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:56 pm

Back to my idea :idea:
I am not a licensed financial adviser.
Consider this information as educational.

Someone asked me what I consider a good goal for trading. I said I believe that someone should make around 50% a year if they actively trade. If not they may as well let a professional manage their money.

So this idea is going to be based on the bare minimum trader making as much as a doctor.

You will need 2 things to complete this challenge. You will need some skill and $450.

If you dont have those 2 things then learn/practice more or get a gig with uber eats to make $450.

TBC.....

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:32 pm

Im writing this in small posts because people's attention spans are so short these days.

I will use someone I know as my case study. He is a good trader trapped by a bad attitude. We will call this person Pro :shock:

Pro trades on the 5m chart of the eurusd exclusively. He seems to find 1 to 3 trades a day. Lets just say 15 trades a week.

We will say he uses a 4 pip SL on average. In this obsurd case study we will say he targets 6 pips TP. We will also say he is about 60% accurate.

He invests his $450 into his account and it magically shows he has $10,000. Because this happened, he has some trading limitations imposed on him.

Leverage is 6x
SL max is 1.5%
Also note 1% is $100
Goal at this level in the game is $600 profit without $400 in Drawdown. (Hitting $9600)

Tbc....

Return to “TheRumpledOne”