Aliassmith Beats a "Dead Horse"

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

aliassmith

Re: Aliassmith Beats a "Dead Horse"

Postby aliassmith » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:07 am

IgazI wrote:
aliassmith wrote:I mentioned in another thread I traded the DOW a lot last year. It was moving a lot and handing out cash.

If someone was to build positions 5 lots at a time and averaged 20 lot positions. If someone also averaged about 500 points per week they could of hypothetically made a little spending cash.

$100 a point
500 points average a week
$50,000/week average.

Conditions come and go.

I'm currently obsessed with Cable we'll see how that works out :lol:

You're speaking my language and it makes me all tingly inside :lol:

Account growth is a function of lot size, pure and simple; if you can manage the added risk
then your account goes up and if it is excessive then your account goes down.

If you think that you can just trade a flat 5 lots and beat the market then ... good luck to you buddy!

Aww shucks he called me buddy :D
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:34 am

IgazI wrote:
aliassmith wrote:I mentioned in another thread I traded the DOW a lot last year. It was moving a lot and handing out cash.

If someone was to build positions 5 lots at a time and averaged 20 lot positions. If someone also averaged about 500 points per week they could of hypothetically made a little spending cash.

$100 a point
500 points average a week
$50,000/week average.

Conditions come and go.

I'm currently obsessed with Cable we'll see how that works out :lol:

You're speaking my language and it makes me all tingly inside :lol:

Account growth is a function of lot size, pure and simple; if you can manage the added risk
then your account goes up and if it is excessive then your account goes down.

If you think that you can just trade a flat 5 lots and beat the market then ... good luck to you buddy!

I hate single order entries, for the most part I do at least 2 entries. Market behavior dictates size. Size and distance varies its more about the averages.

5 contracts at a time are easy to fill on the Dow. Do that 3 to 6 times and you have decent size. Net 500 points in a week you'll have gas money.

IgazI

Postby IgazI » Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:13 am

aliassmith wrote:
I hate single order entries, for the most part I do at least 2 entries. Market behavior dictates size. Size and distance varies its more about the averages.

5 contracts at a time are easy to fill on the Dow. Do that 3 to 6 times and you have decent size. Net 500 points in a week you'll have gas money.

I'm focused on Index Futures, Ultra Bonds, and Live Cattle; look at what Mr Monsanto and the grim reaper of Africa (Bill Gates) are doing to turn us all into "bad hunters" :lol:

https://nypost.com/2021/01/15/bill-gate ... ca-report/
"Everything Should Be Made As Simple As Possible, But Not Simpler!"

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:24 am

IgazI wrote:
aliassmith wrote:

I'm focused on Index Futures, Ultra Bonds, and Live Cattle; look at what Mr Monsanto and the grim reaper of Africa (Bill Gates) are doing to turn us all into "bad hunters" :lol:

These ultra rich guys get so much money and power they literally try to take over the world. Every nation is being divided within itself so Elites can go about their business un-noticed.

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:48 pm

aliassmith wrote:
IgazI wrote:
aliassmith wrote:

These ultra rich guys get so much money and power they literally try to take over the world. Every nation is being divided within itself so Elites can go about their business un-noticed.

No private property for ordinary folks but gobble, gobble, gobble it all for those who rule over us.

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:41 pm

So the US has a new/old Janet Yellon back in play. What are the chances she works on making it illegal to use bitcoin or trade crypto currencies then the UK. Canada, Australia, etc follow suit.?

I don't think sovereign countries like that there is a currency they don't control and undermines their power. You know it's about POWER! Your country's ELITES want to control everything.

buffalo

Postby buffalo » Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:56 am

Only 1 trade today. entered short at first red line, exited at second because it was bouncing around for a while (would've eventually gone my way risking 2 lines). Looks like there was a trade at 8:10 am that I missed. Using colorchange SMA M30 as bias.

01252021.png
01252021.png (59.53 KiB) Viewed 2190 times

IgazI

Postby IgazI » Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:56 pm

buffalo wrote:Only 1 trade today. entered short at first red line, exited at second because it was bouncing around for a while (would've eventually gone my way risking 2 lines). Looks like there was a trade at 8:10 am that I missed. Using colorchange SMA M30 as bias.

01252021.png

Code: Select all

I would start with 2 pips between lines and then increase the width as needed;
 think of each line as a pip and look at how price is moving through the lines to
 guesstimate how wide they should be.

I use this for all markets:

1 lots = 0.5 units of risk per line
 2 lots = 1.0
 3 lots = 1.5
 4 lots = 2.0
 etc

I assign 10 units of risk to each market, risk lines, and make units per line based on the lot size.

The lot size, the unit value, and the lines on the chart help me to quickly determine what I 'can do'
 within my risk limit.

What I like most about this method is that it doesn't require messing around with a fib-ret tool, just
 counting lines and multiplying the total by the unit value...

+9 lines at 1.5 units per line: what is 1x9 lines and 9 halves? +13.5 units.
 +9 lines at 3.5 units per line: what is 3x9 lines and 9 halves? +31.5 units.

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:19 pm

Was noticing the DOW futures daily chart. Every since January 21st all red candles. I hope it's not a trend.

IgazI

Postby IgazI » Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:10 am

aliassmith wrote:Was noticing the DOW futures daily chart. Every since January 21st all red candles. I hope it's not a trend.

One quick and dirty way to identify the trend is to look for a close below the 2nd to highest low or above the 2nd to lowest high;
you also have the 'over under', marked with the green arrow, as another signal that the direction has reversed.

It's not perfect, but it is a good starting place.

qd+trend.png
qd+trend.png (12.58 KiB) Viewed 2023 times

Return to “TheRumpledOne”