I created an automated trading journal that syncs with Metatrader

everything that doesn't belong elsewhere cometh here

Moderator: moderators

jarnapal

I created an automated trading journal that syncs with Metatrader

Postby jarnapal » Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:45 am

Hi everybody!

As the title says, I have created an automated web-based trade journaling platform that syncs with Metatrader with an EA. It tracks your trades automatically and creates trade screenshots when you enter or exit your trades.

I had this thought of creating the platform a while ago but didn't get to it until the beginning of July and since then been working on it full-time. I had a need for an automated journaling platform because most of the current solutions on the market only offer manual entry basis and manual chart image imports. Trade journaling and reviewing your past trades is already a time-consuming task, especially when you are making multiple trades per day. Manually inserting trade data and chart images prevented me from keeping proper track of my trades. Now I have a visual overview of my trades and hope it provides some interest to you as well.

My trading journaling website is https://forexbook.com

Most of the information is on the website but in short, it sends trade information with trade images to the platform, starting with trade entry. You can see your open and closed trades. Right after the trade is on the platform you can add the trade to the journal and add entry and exit (if the trade is closed) comments to the trade. You can also create strategies and attach them to an account (for all future trades) or separately for each trade. You can also customize the following EA settings from the website: timeframes for images (all or just eg. M15, H1, H4), edit trade marker colors like Up/Down arrow, etc.

To give a glimpse of how it feels here's a link to a trade that has a public share link created. The image links to https://forexbook.com/s/trades/5a2283e9 ... 1400dca63b

I hope that a few of you have time to check the website out and if possible, try out the product. This initial feedback is tremendously helpful for me to continue moving the website in the right direction. You can also e-mail me directly at janar@forexbook.com

Thanks and keep pippin'!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

dojirock

Re: I created an automated trading journal that syncs with Metatrader

Postby dojirock » Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:56 am

Love the idea Jarnapal! Nice work...
It always takes Momentum to break Momentum!
"A small loss is just as satisfying as a large gain" -MO
"Sometimes we need to stop learning and start thinking...."
"Once you stack, you'll never go back!"

BambinoFlex

Postby BambinoFlex » Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:22 pm

jarnapal wrote:Hi everybody!

As the title says, I have created an automated web-based trade journaling platform that syncs with Metatrader with an EA. It tracks your trades automatically and creates trade screenshots when you enter or exit your trades.

I had this thought of creating the platform a while ago but didn't get to it until the beginning of July and since then been working on it full-time. I had a need for an automated journaling platform because most of the current solutions on the market only offer manual entry basis and manual chart image imports. Trade journaling and reviewing your past trades is already a time-consuming task, especially when you are making multiple trades per day. Manually inserting trade data and chart images prevented me from keeping proper track of my trades. Now I have a visual overview of my trades and hope it provides some interest to you as well.

My trading journaling website is https://forexbook.com

Most of the information is on the website but in short, it sends trade information with trade images to the platform, starting with trade entry. You can see your open and closed trades. Right after the trade is on the platform you can add the trade to the journal and add entry and exit (if the trade is closed) comments to the trade. You can also create strategies and attach them to an account (for all future trades) or separately for each trade. You can also customize the following EA settings from the website: timeframes for images (all or just eg. M15, H1, H4), edit trade marker colors like Up/Down arrow, etc.

To give a glimpse of how it feels here's a link to a trade that has a public share link created. The image links to https://forexbook.com/s/trades/5a2283e9 ... 1400dca63b

I hope that a few of you have time to check the website out and if possible, try out the product. This initial feedback is tremendously helpful for me to continue moving the website in the right direction. You can also e-mail me directly at janar@forexbook.com

Thanks and keep pippin'!

Can I share on my social media?
"If you're wrong, guess what...thats TRADING"

jarnapal

Postby jarnapal » Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:24 pm

dojirock wrote:Love the idea Jarnapal! Nice work...

Thanks dojirock!

jarnapal

Postby jarnapal » Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:27 pm

BambinoFlex wrote:Can I share on my social media?

Absolutely 8)

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Return to “general”