TRO Tick Chart for MT4

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

se7en

TRO Tick Chart for MT4

Postby se7en » Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:28 pm

Hey guys!

Ya'll may have seen some of my posts on the other forums, - I hate to bother you guys with this but...

I am currently with ForexYard and am using the ICTS-WinTrader Platform. It's the same platforma that I-TradeFX offers as well in case anyone knows that one.

My particular type of trading style requires that I have a tick-by-tick chart so I can scalp my trades. I am interested in learning how to use the MT4 platform.

Someone told me that there was a very good Tick Chart modification/addin that was coded by TheRumpledOne that I can download and install on a MT4 platform.

I think it was called something like... "TRO_Tick_Modified" - or something like that.

ANYONE KNOW ABOUT THIS?????????????????

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

sinpix

Postby sinpix » Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:24 pm

hi,
i just came across code you've asked. it's in one of motherlodes from TRO. can be downloaded from this site (search for motherlode, there are few different zips, one iof them contain "ticks..").

se7en

Postby se7en » Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:49 pm

Hello Everyone,

I would be interested in making a modest donation to someone who can make a couple of small modifications to a Tick indicator.

If anyone would be interested in this kind of work, please let me know - I will make a donation for your work/modifications.

Thanks!!!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Return to “beginners forum”