Aliassmith Beats a "Dead Horse"

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

LeMercenaire

Re: Aliassmith Beats a "Dead Horse"

Postby LeMercenaire » Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:46 am

imparare wrote:Someone is up with this forum, i am being told my posts have to reviewed by moderator before posting. Anyone else experiencing this?

The site has a very high level of security and it's standard for new users and can be worse depending on your location on top of that.

Should the situation not ease in the next few days, contact Michal and it will be sorted.

Same thing if you find yourself constantly being asked to sign in.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

stu

Postby stu » Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:45 am

imparare wrote:Someone is up with this forum, i am being told my posts have to reviewed by moderator before posting. Anyone else experiencing this?

It was maybe coincidence, but there could be machine dependant security layer linked with the user level i.e. after a week or so all reviewing ceased when I posted on my PC, but the other day I was trying to reply on my phone and it got 'moderated'.

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:42 pm

stu wrote:

It was maybe coincidence, but there could be machine dependant security layer linked with the user level i.e. after a week or so all reviewing ceased when I posted on my PC, but the other day I was trying to reply on my phone and it got 'moderated'.

That's exactly it. Before you guys joined, we had a period of huge hacker/spam attacks, completely crippling the site and so measures had to be taken to stop that.

The inconvenience of it is worth it to keep the barbarians from the gate.

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:19 pm

No play for me today - holidays and all.

Did have a look at EA and there was a move but it triggered at Stupid O'Clock - 4am UK - so wouldn't have gotten it anyway.

However, it was actually a continuation move off of yesterday's entry, so for those willing to play the long game, this would have been a cracker (and this does happen a lot, by the way, so something to consider).

EURAUDM15triggeredatstupido'clock3rdJuly2020.png
EURAUDM15triggeredatstupido'clock3rdJuly2020.png (48.73 KiB) Viewed 2213 times

imparare

Postby imparare » Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:06 am

Any of you use Depth of market info to help sharpen entries for the Dead Horse ? I was looking at live mt5 DOM , not helping with entries (for this system or any other for that matter). I know the whole argument about forex not being centralized, but curious to learn if anyone has had/have success with using Depth of Market. Thanks.

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:28 pm

imparare wrote:Any of you use Depth of market info to help sharpen entries for the Dead Horse ? I was looking at live mt5 DOM , not helping with entries (for this system or any other for that matter). I know the whole argument about forex not being centralized, but curious to learn if anyone has had/have success with using Depth of Market. Thanks.

Nope. Well mostly nope.

I will occasionally have a session simply scalping the numbers - can be any chart. The chart doesn't even feature or matter. It's very, very labour intensive though, as you can imagine.

I see no point in using it with a "normal" system using indicators of any kind. You'll always be a country mile out of sync.

Definitely not worth bothering about on Dead Horse. If you must, just drop down and use the 1-min pa to fine tune to your heart's content.

imparare

Postby imparare » Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:49 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:
imparare wrote:Any of you use Depth of market info to help sharpen entries for the Dead Horse ? I was looking at live mt5 DOM , not helping with entries (for this system or any other for that matter). I know the whole argument about forex not being centralized, but curious to learn if anyone has had/have success with using Depth of Market. Thanks.

Nope. Well mostly nope.

I will occasionally have a session simply scalping the numbers - can be any chart. The chart doesn't even feature or matter. It's very, very labour intensive though, as you can imagine.

I see no point in using it with a "normal" system using indicators of any kind. You'll always be a country mile out of sync.

Definitely not worth bothering about on Dead Horse. If you must, just drop down and use the 1-min pa to fine tune to your heart's content.

Thank you buddy, appreciate the advise & input. Yea I had a feeling what you say is the case.

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:32 pm

imparare wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:

Nope. Well mostly nope.

Thank you buddy, appreciate the advise & input. Yea I had a feeling what you say is the case.

As always though, if you think you may have found a way of pulling something together and it works for you, then run with it.

Adding to the stack of gold under the bed is the only end result that matters.

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:30 pm

aliassmith wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:
imparare wrote:
The fib tool is purely for stop placement and profit targets? That is way I am seeing it.

I don't understand this a separate indicator or the values Alias point out in therumpledone/aliassmith-beats-a-dead-horse-t8918/page460 inserted into the default mt4 indicator?

I missed this question, sorry. The fib tool is the default mt4 indi set with Alias' inserts.

I am sure someone out there could code a custom one for us?

It does become a bit of a pain if you need to check the standard fib and once you reset it to the needed values, you then have to re-input the Dead Horse set.

I think there is a option to save settings for different types of fibs. Ill have to look.

I didn't see a saving option for the FIB but if you place on on a chart and save it as a template it will stay on there with those settings. You can also have fibs with different setting on the same chart and move them around.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:21 pm

aliassmith wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:
I missed this question, sorry. The fib tool is the default mt4 indi set with Alias' inserts.

I am sure someone out there could code a custom one for us?

It does become a bit of a pain if you need to check the standard fib and once you reset it to the needed values, you then have to re-input the Dead Horse set.

I think there is a option to save settings for different types of fibs. Ill have to look.

I didn't see a saving option for the FIB but if you place on on a chart and save it as a template it will stay on there with those settings. You can also have fibs with different setting on the same chart and move them around.

Ah, so the template saves the fib? I never checked that, lol.

However, if so and you take a second fib and add it, changing the settings, doesn't it now mean that the next time you want the Dead Horse Fib Tool it'll reset to default, or the last ones you used?

You may indeed then get it back by just dragging the template on top again but jeez, if so, you've lost the second one!

I need to check this out, not meaning to question your findings.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”