Aliassmith Beats a "Dead Horse"

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

LeMercenaire

Re: Aliassmith Beats a "Dead Horse"

Postby LeMercenaire » Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:12 pm

Today's Dead Horse didn't want to come out the corral but still got the job done...just.

EURAUDM15asDeadHorse-NotGreatButGotThere18thJune2020.png
EURAUDM15asDeadHorse-NotGreatButGotThere18thJune2020.png (54.47 KiB) Viewed 2370 times

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:16 pm

Oh and ia1979...you'll notice that I went in on the second MOMO bar. I like to see a deliberate move, not a bar that has begun on the other side of the ma.

This has worked particularly well with this pair, EA. It may be different with others.

Watch your chosen pair. Observe details. Learn what works.

ia1979

Postby ia1979 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:42 pm

Ouch that slap hurt but I had earned it haha.

Thanks for clarifying Lem. Got it. I'll look at various pairs to see what suits but EA seems to be a great candidate, as identified by yourself already.

That particular person is still lingering lol and questions are getting tiresome as well as plain irritating. Quite funny as Billy today warned him that he'll ban him if he asks any more silly questions :)

Good to catch up.

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:28 pm

ia1979 wrote:Ouch that slap hurt but I had earned it haha.

Thanks for clarifying Lem. Got it. I'll look at various pairs to see what suits but EA seems to be a great candidate, as identified by yourself already.

That particular person is still lingering lol and questions are getting tiresome as well as plain irritating. Quite funny as Billy today warned him that he'll ban him if he asks any more silly questions :)

Good to catch up.

No worries. A little pain brings a lot of gain...sometimes :P

I stumbled onto EA. Never traded it but it just fits Dead Horse so well. The UK100 is also very good. I am sure there are others, I just kind of stopped looking once I found a match. Doesn't mean it'll work forever and if and when that time comes, I'll blame Alias :D :D :D (makes a change from Billy, lol) and just move it over to something else.

I have also been keeping it on 15 mis, as it sits nicely on the fence between scalping and swing.

I take it you found the indicators and stuff you need?

I am surprised Claudia hasn't set Magix on the git yet.

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:30 pm

Also, for anyone reading, please...if you want to see my charts so much more clearly, then open them in a new tab and they are spot on. Trying to view them in the posted attachment, it's nigh on impossible to see detail.

ia1979

Postby ia1979 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:51 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:

Good to catch up.

I stumbled onto EA. Never traded it but it just fits Dead Horse so well. The UK100 is also very good. I am sure there are others, I just kind of stopped looking once I found a match. Doesn't mean it'll work forever and if and when that time comes, I'll blame Alias :D :D :D (makes a change from Billy, lol) and just move it over to something else.

I have also been keeping it on 15 mis, as it sits nicely on the fence between scalping and swing.

I think Claudia has just about had enough of him as well. Some recent comments have been scathing lol.

15 minute time frame must feel so slow for you on EA, given your fondness of the monster on a 1 minute chart. Still baffles me haha.

Haven't got the indicators for the Dead Horse method yet. Would you be kind enough (as always) to point me in the right direction? Ta very much.

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:45 pm

ia1979 wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:

Good to catch up.

I think Claudia has just about had enough of him as well. Some recent comments have been scathing lol.

15 minute time frame must feel so slow for you on EA, given your fondness of the monster on a 1 minute chart. Still baffles me haha.

Haven't got the indicators for the Dead Horse method yet. Would you be kind enough (as always) to point me in the right direction? Ta very much.

Yeah, Claudia, Billy and I have been talking behind the scenes.

Anyway, here's the info you need:

Fib Tool layout: therumpledone/aliassmith-beats-a-dead-horse-t8918/page460

Doji Momo Bar indicator: PMbiascandle is in doji's thread (page 422 doji momentum bars is a similar indy.)

Technical Indicator: XLV4 Moving Average Color is on the mql5 Market site or let Google be your friend. (It's set to 20 period simple.)

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:08 am

LeMercenaire wrote:Today's Dead Horse didn't want to come out the corral but still got the job done...just.

I see SQUIGGLYS :shock:
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

forexjpn

Postby forexjpn » Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:14 am

TheRumpledOne wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:Today's Dead Horse didn't want to come out the corral but still got the job done...just.

They work, so why not? :D

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:35 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:

It's all Alias' fault!

Just think of them as flexible straight lines ;)

Return to “TheRumpledOne”