everything that doesn't belong elsewhere cometh here
1 post • Page 1 of 1
This is a strategy originally written and published by FOrexAliens in ForexFactory, there are 6 or more versions, the one that best suits my intraday trading is the designated crack or gap, the strategy is simple and aims to find small reversals during a trend that may Operating easily and its risk is a very good benefit, it is not an infallible strategy but it maintains a good average of winning operations greater than 50%, there are several versions of the indicators, which need to be optimized or add simple alerts that meet the conditions of the strategy. please help me to get this alerts
- RSIOMA Light.mq4
- (3.75 KiB) Downloaded 9 times
- RSIOMA Light.ex4
- (11.36 KiB) Downloaded 8 times
- AA_MTF_RSIOMA_Line V1.02.mq4
- (17.22 KiB) Downloaded 10 times
- AA_MTF_RSIOMA_Line V1.02.ex4
- (41.88 KiB) Downloaded 8 times
- crack strategy.png (46.62 KiB) Viewed 280 times
- crack strategy 3.png (47.49 KiB) Viewed 280 times
- the first indicator is the Rsioma that shows two types of input, these do not have an alert, it would be excellent and can be programmed, the first signal is given when the lines of the Rsioma of greater timeframe are in or as in this case in the zone of extreme zone of 20, at least two lines of greater timeframe must be, and the others depend to point in the same direction, then the line of the Rsioma of the current timeframe makes an exit from the extreme zone and returns to that same zone without the other lines leaving from the extreme zone, that is entry 1.
entry 2 is given with the same conditions but the current timeframe line crosses the 50 line without the other lines leaving the extreme zone, and again crosses line 50 towards the extreme zone where the other lines are in that moment we have an entry, there is no alert for that case.
entry 3 is the same but the croos in in the 80 line.
- crack strategy 1.png (42.66 KiB) Viewed 280 times