TRO TRADING VIDEOS

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

TheRumpledOne

Re: TRO TRADING VIDEOS

Postby TheRumpledOne » Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:33 pm

NOW I AM FAMOUS...LOL!

IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:21 pm

Jhx

Postby Jhx » Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:22 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:EXIT PLAY BOOK. I attached mine. You have to make YOUR OWN. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO USE MINE!! It is for EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY!!

You need to list the conditions when you will exit. No need to spin wheels at all.

I understand that making an exit playbook is a about building a step-by-step to execute and not think in the heat of the moment, but I'm unsure on how to build it. I guess my question is, could I base those conditions on? Are there any stats that I can gather for the exit playbook aside from range or is it based on something else?

For example, say I want to scalp the H1 candles so I look for at the H1 ranges for the session, and I know that more often than not price will move X amount of pips, so when the range gets hit, I can look to exit the trade (best case scenario). But for the steps between entry and TP / SL, I'm not sure what I should/could be looking at. I tried looking at the tick chart to get a "feel" of what price is doing as well, but it ends up making me jump out very early (whether in profit or loss).

I don't know if I'm asking the right questions, or if I'm approaching the exit playbook with the wrong perspective.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:37 pm

Jhx wrote:I understand that making an exit playbook is a about building a step-by-step to execute and not think in the heat of the moment, but I'm unsure on how to build it. I guess my question is, could I base those conditions on? Are there any stats that I can gather for the exit playbook aside from range or is it based on something else?

For example, say I want to scalp the H1 candles so I look for at the H1 ranges for the session, and I know that more often than not price will move X amount of pips, so when the range gets hit, I can look to exit the trade (best case scenario). But for the steps between entry and TP / SL, I'm not sure what I should/could be looking at. I tried looking at the tick chart to get a "feel" of what price is doing as well, but it ends up making me jump out very early (whether in profit or loss).

I don't know if I'm asking the right questions, or if I'm approaching the exit playbook with the wrong perspective.

Range is one thing to observe.

Market "speed" is another - normal, fast, slow. I would grab 10 pips fast in a fast market because price could reverse just as fast.

Sounds like you have 20/20 hindsight or a cause of the coulda, woulda, shoulda... You have to let that go. I took a couple of pips on a 5 lot trade. Had I rode it out, I could have made 5 or 6 pips. But I don't care. I took what I could at the time I was trading. END OF STORY. NEXT!

You have to let go of what could be or could have been and trade what you see in the moment. That simple.

So write out your normal exit criteria for each pip movement between your STOP LOSS and TAKE PROFIT and execute according to your play book.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:20 pm

Jhx

Postby Jhx » Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:56 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:
Jhx wrote:I understand that making an exit playbook is a about building a step-by-step to execute and not think in the heat of the moment, but I'm unsure on how to build it. I guess my question is, could I base those conditions on? Are there any stats that I can gather for the exit playbook aside from range or is it based on something else?

Range is one thing to observe.

Market "speed" is another - normal, fast, slow. I would grab 10 pips fast in a fast market because price could reverse just as fast.

Sounds like you have 20/20 hindsight or a cause of the coulda, woulda, shoulda... You have to let that go. I took a couple of pips on a 5 lot trade. Had I rode it out, I could have made 5 or 6 pips. But I don't care. I took what I could at the time I was trading. END OF STORY. NEXT!

You have to let go of what could be or could have been and trade what you see in the moment. That simple.

So write out your normal exit criteria for each pip movement between your STOP LOSS and TAKE PROFIT and execute according to your play book.

Today I had better results taking smaller profits with the Walmal method over 4 hours~ (+5,+3,+5, and B/E).
Price was moving very fast. I admit that I exited because of what was happening with the candle at the time.
If I got a quick push I exited.
If it wiggled up and down I tried to exit by getting "wiggled up" with a smaller profit (and if not I would've maybe taken a loss but that didn't happen today)
If I was in profit and suddenly the price stayed there for 3~ seconds then I'd just close the trade, because in 3 more seconds seconds I could give it all back.

We'll see how tomorrow goes.

Thanks for taking the time to respond TRO.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:27 pm

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:00 pm

*** W O R K - I N - P R O G R E S S ***

TRO003.png
TRO003.png (55.74 KiB) Viewed 2664 times

Will be a FREEBIE!!

TRO001.png
TRO001.png (54.92 KiB) Viewed 2663 times

TRO002.png
TRO002.png (55.74 KiB) Viewed 2661 times

Jhx

Postby Jhx » Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:05 am

Your last videos and comments have been very helpful TRO.

That freebie might come in handy as well =D> .

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:20 pm

What exactly was helpful to you?

Return to “TheRumpledOne”