Anyone quit their day job and trade for living after getting TRO indicators, practicing and mastering a technique?

everything that doesn't belong elsewhere cometh here

Moderator: moderators

EdwardWinslow

Anyone quit their day job and trade for living after getting TRO indicators, practicing and mastering a technique?

Postby EdwardWinslow » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:43 am

I wanted to reach out to everyone here and ask is there anyone out there that has got TRO indicators, practiced and mastered a technique and now is trading for a living?

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

TheRumpledOne

Re: Anyone quit their day job and trade for living after getting TRO indicators, practicing and mastering a technique?

Postby TheRumpledOne » Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:21 am

Dragon33 did that years ago.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

forexbob

Re: Anyone quit their day job and trade for living after getting TRO indicators, practicing and mastering a technique?

Postby forexbob » Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:41 pm

the job quit on me ;-) does that also count ....lol

don't need to trade for a living , but still trading.

the solution is imho not with a certain method or indicators
but kreslik has been a wealth of useful info.

proper risk management, consistency, and don't let loss get out of control.

EdwardWinslow

Postby EdwardWinslow » Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:19 am

Forex Bob, have you had consistent success over time trading the wick zones?

Jhx

Postby Jhx » Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:28 am

EdwardWinslow wrote:Forex Bob, have you had consistent success over time trading the wick zones?
Just keep in mind that there are a handful of methods that all work, you gotta find the one that's right for you.

EdwardWinslow

Postby EdwardWinslow » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:42 am

I sure hope so, seems like there are a lot of traders out there but many seem to be unsuccessful.

forexbob

Postby forexbob » Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:55 pm

EdwardWinslow wrote:Forex Bob, have you had consistent success over time trading the wick zones?

i mostly trade long term breakouts of the daily low or high. (away from a W/M/Y extreme)

you just have to find what works for you!

give a method with strict rules to 1000 traders, and just a few will be longtime profitable.
that has more to do with what happens(self sabotage/not following rules) between the ears of the traders then with the method.

further that i do not work, does not mean i make a lot with trading, became or are wealthy etc. etc.
my little apartment is paid/my wife works/no debt/some passive income..... so every month the bills are paid
and we do not drown in a financial swamp.

i learned a lot from many on this forum (tro/mo/dragon33/v8power/bredin and many more).

although i did not, i think it is a good idea to start your own thread. drop in a chart and annotate
what you see and think, ask questions , find your weak points (entering 2 early or not willing to accept that you
were wrong and take the loss or ....) and work on them.

imo it does not start with winning, winners take care of themselves.
it all starts with taking care of your losers.

EdwardWinslow

Postby EdwardWinslow » Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:38 am

Lots of views (294 views) on this topic but no one is sharing that they actually make a living at trading. Is this proof that most people that buy TRO indicators and start trading never a point of making a living at trading?

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:34 pm

EdwardWinslow wrote:Lots of views (294 views) on this topic but no one is sharing that they actually make a living at trading. Is this proof that most people that buy TRO indicators and start trading never a point of making a living at trading?

TRO INDICATORS are NOT SOLD!

The indicators are sent out as a THANK YOU to those who send donations.

Most TRO indicators are posted here on Kreslik and do not require a donation. The indicator source is free for you to download and use. Though I do ask you not to post/share my code on other forums simply because if there is a bug or upgrade, people will not know where to get the updated code.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

EdwardWinslow

Postby EdwardWinslow » Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:29 pm

That fact that they are 'donated' doesn't change the fact you exchange goods for money. You are just using word play!

The point of this topic is to see if any of things you create actually work or are you just selling a dream to people like
other forex gurus.

The proof that anything you make means anything is if it makes a trader ( who is willing to put in the time to understand the system ) MONEY?

Or are they just useless methods...

What is the point of 'donating' for something that doesn't actually work? AND if it does work, where is everyone? HELLO.... where are you profiting kreslik people... this site should be full of rich people by now right? We have followed the methods, knowledge and systems of great mentors....

Where have you all gone to? A tropical island in the bahamas? ... TRO INDICATORS ARE NOT SOLD... that is why no one is answering...

Is TRO and the indicators a fraud and just a bunch of made stuff that doesn't work... it's a fair question. I mean... if it wasn't true you would think that this forum would just be a blossoming flower... not a dead zone.

Oh Ed.. they are all professionals now... they have left the internet and are riding BMWs... ok... where are all the new up and comers...

... or.. did people just give up because it doesn't work and get a job is most likely the real answer a forum dies.

Return to “general”