TRO 2017 DONATIONAL INDICATORS

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
Skyold
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 90
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:51 pm
Reputation: 43
Location: Germany
Gender: Male

Re: TRO 2017 DONATIONAL INDICATORS

Postby Skyold » Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:23 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:
Skyold wrote:Hi TRO,
need your help, because I want to understand this indi 'TRO2017_REAL_TIME_PRICE_ANALYZER' correctly. :roll:

myPeriod and myTestPeriod are set to H1.
Does it mean the following:
If the H1 candle goes below S1S2, then the probability is 85% that the same H1 candle ends above S1S2
or:
If the H1 candle closes below S1S2, then the probability is 85% that the next H1 candle will end above S1S2
thank you in advance



First, we are NOT talking probability (which deals with the future), we are talking STATISTICS (which deals with the past).

Price closed below S1S2 15 times out of the last 100 H1 candles and above S1S2 85 times out of the last 100 H1 candles.

There is no probability in trading, only statistics.


Yes, sir,
I understood you. :D
We are NOT talking probability, we are talikng STATISTICS
Thanks for the answer
Do the right, right and often enough = success

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
BambinoFlex
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 44
Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:40 am
Reputation: 16
Location: Houston
Real name: Jorge Alvarado
Gender: None specified

Re: TRO 2017 DONATIONAL INDICATORS

Postby BambinoFlex » Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:02 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:
Skyold wrote:Hi TRO,
need your help, because I want to understand this indi 'TRO2017_REAL_TIME_PRICE_ANALYZER' correctly. :roll:

myPeriod and myTestPeriod are set to H1.
Does it mean the following:
If the H1 candle goes below S1S2, then the probability is 85% that the same H1 candle ends above S1S2
or:
If the H1 candle closes below S1S2, then the probability is 85% that the next H1 candle will end above S1S2
thank you in advance



First, we are NOT talking probability (which deals with the future), we are talking STATISTICS (which deals with the past).

Price closed below S1S2 15 times out of the last 100 H1 candles and above S1S2 85 times out of the last 100 H1 candles.

There is no probability in trading, only statistics.


TRO in Sky's graph, the bottom right Travel analyzer shows "Open GT PP ----59/56% and Low LT PP ------44/74.58%" Since OPEN GT PP and LOW LT PP are in the same iteration of the Price analyzer, is the LOW LT PP influenced by the OPEN GT PP?

In other words, if LOW LT PP is true for 44 times out of 100, then it should be 44% not 74.58%. Unless the 74.58% is only when OPEN GT PP is true 59 times and therefore the LOT LT PP is 74.58% out of those bars that were true for the first input.
*************************

Nevermind, I saw in the previous posts that the second input does indeed work off the first input. First input is a filter of sorts.
Trading the TRO way

"If you're wrong, guess what...thats TRADING"

User avatar
Skyold
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 90
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:51 pm
Reputation: 43
Location: Germany
Gender: Male

Re: TRO 2017 DONATIONAL INDICATORS

Postby Skyold » Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:13 pm

BambinoFlex wrote:
TheRumpledOne wrote:
Skyold wrote:Hi TRO,
need your help, because I want to understand this indi 'TRO2017_REAL_TIME_PRICE_ANALYZER' correctly. :roll:

myPeriod and myTestPeriod are set to H1.
Does it mean the following:
If the H1 candle goes below S1S2, then the probability is 85% that the same H1 candle ends above S1S2
or:
If the H1 candle closes below S1S2, then the probability is 85% that the next H1 candle will end above S1S2
thank you in advance



First, we are NOT talking probability (which deals with the future), we are talking STATISTICS (which deals with the past).

Price closed below S1S2 15 times out of the last 100 H1 candles and above S1S2 85 times out of the last 100 H1 candles.

There is no probability in trading, only statistics.


TRO in Sky's graph, the bottom right Travel analyzer shows "Open GT PP ----59/56% and Low LT PP ------44/74.58%" Since OPEN GT PP and LOW LT PP are in the same iteration of the Price analyzer, is the LOW LT PP influenced by the OPEN GT PP?

In other words, if LOW LT PP is true for 44 times out of 100, then it should be 44% not 74.58%. Unless the 74.58% is only when OPEN GT PP is true 59 times and therefore the LOT LT PP is 74.58% out of those bars that were true for the first input.
*************************

Nevermind, I saw in the previous posts that the second input does indeed work off the first input. First input is a filter of sorts.


very short and easy:
Of the last 100 OPENS, 59 are OPEN GT PP. OK
and of the 59 (=100%) times is 74.59% daily low=LOW LT PP
Do the right, right and often enough = success

User avatar
BambinoFlex
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 44
Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:40 am
Reputation: 16
Location: Houston
Real name: Jorge Alvarado
Gender: None specified

Re: TRO 2017 DONATIONAL INDICATORS

Postby BambinoFlex » Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:37 pm

Skyold wrote:
BambinoFlex wrote:
TheRumpledOne wrote:
First, we are NOT talking probability (which deals with the future), we are talking STATISTICS (which deals with the past).

Price closed below S1S2 15 times out of the last 100 H1 candles and above S1S2 85 times out of the last 100 H1 candles.

There is no probability in trading, only statistics.


TRO in Sky's graph, the bottom right Travel analyzer shows "Open GT PP ----59/56% and Low LT PP ------44/74.58%" Since OPEN GT PP and LOW LT PP are in the same iteration of the Price analyzer, is the LOW LT PP influenced by the OPEN GT PP?

In other words, if LOW LT PP is true for 44 times out of 100, then it should be 44% not 74.58%. Unless the 74.58% is only when OPEN GT PP is true 59 times and therefore the LOT LT PP is 74.58% out of those bars that were true for the first input.
*************************

Nevermind, I saw in the previous posts that the second input does indeed work off the first input. First input is a filter of sorts.


very short and easy:
Of the last 100 OPENS, 59 are OPEN GT PP. OK
and of the 59 (=100%) times is 74.59% daily low=LOW LT PP



Understood! An awesome indicator indeed! Currently I have the OPEN BELOW PP and second input as HIGH GT PP. That's to trade in your way.
Trading the TRO way

"If you're wrong, guess what...thats TRADING"

joshuayip
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:37 pm
Reputation: 1
Gender: None specified

Re: TRO 2017 DONATIONAL INDICATORS

Postby joshuayip » Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:10 am

Hi All,

Is there any forum post /pdf with information that can be shared here on how the TRO2017_TRO_DASHBOARD work especially when the "i" Indicators are selected? I have this dashboard indicator from 2019 donation, so I only have the xls. Thks

Regards
Joshua

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
Skyold
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 90
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:51 pm
Reputation: 43
Location: Germany
Gender: Male

Re: TRO 2017 DONATIONAL INDICATORS

Postby Skyold » Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:27 pm

Hello TRO,

I tried different settings and found the following:
Statistics change only when I change myTestPeriod.
for example, if myTestPeriod = D1, then it does not matter if myPeriod is H4, H1 or M15. The statistics are always the same.
Is this a mistake or is it a problem in my way of thinking?

Desktop Screenshot 2019.11.02 - 21.54.32.60_LI.jpg
Desktop Screenshot 2019.11.02 - 21.54.32.60_LI.jpg (119.04 KiB) Viewed 252 times


Desktop Screenshot 2019.11.02 - 21.55.05.87_LI.jpg
Desktop Screenshot 2019.11.02 - 21.55.05.87_LI.jpg (119.43 KiB) Viewed 252 times
Do the right, right and often enough = success

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 13671
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 1962
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: TRO 2017 DONATIONAL INDICATORS

Postby TheRumpledOne » Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:41 am

Skyold wrote:Hello TRO,

I tried different settings and found the following:
Statistics change only when I change myTestPeriod.
for example, if myTestPeriod = D1, then it does not matter if myPeriod is H4, H1 or M15. The statistics are always the same.
Is this a mistake or is it a problem in my way of thinking?


NO, it is not a mistake. When I was coding the indicator, I was thinking about using myPeriod for something else. Only myTestPeriod is being used in the calculations.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

User avatar
Skyold
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 90
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:51 pm
Reputation: 43
Location: Germany
Gender: Male

Re: TRO 2017 DONATIONAL INDICATORS

Postby Skyold » Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:39 pm

Hi TRO,
I have a request for you:
I really want to understand the TRO_REAL_TIME_PRICE_ANALYZER. No matter what I try, I can not get any further.
For example:
myPeriod and myTestPeriod are set to H1.
Does it mean the following:
If the H1 candle goes below S1S2, then the statistic is 85% that the same H1 candle ends above S1S2
or:
If the H1 candle closes below S1S2, then the statistic is 85% that the next H1 candle will end above S1S2
I know this question I have ever asked but I did not understand the answer correctly.
TRO answer: "Price closed below S1S2 15 times out of the last 100 H1 candles and above S1S2 85 times out of the last 100 H1 candles."
What does for example mean: Price closed below S1S2 15 times out of the last 100 H1 candles?
Does it mean 15 times below S1S2 (=EURJPY=120.520) or 15 times below the price 120.520?
Please make a YT video separately for this Indi with different settings.
Best regards
Do the right, right and often enough = success

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 13671
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 1962
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: TRO 2017 DONATIONAL INDICATORS

Postby TheRumpledOne » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:55 pm

Skyold wrote:Hi TRO,
I have a request for you:
I really want to understand the TRO_REAL_TIME_PRICE_ANALYZER. No matter what I try, I can not get any further.
For example:
myPeriod and myTestPeriod are set to H1.
Does it mean the following:
If the H1 candle goes below S1S2, then the statistic is 85% that the same H1 candle ends above S1S2
or:
If the H1 candle closes below S1S2, then the statistic is 85% that the next H1 candle will end above S1S2
I know this question I have ever asked but I did not understand the answer correctly.
TRO answer: "Price closed below S1S2 15 times out of the last 100 H1 candles and above S1S2 85 times out of the last 100 H1 candles."
What does for example mean: Price closed below S1S2 15 times out of the last 100 H1 candles?
Does it mean 15 times below S1S2 (=EURJPY=120.520) or 15 times below the price 120.520?
Please make a YT video separately for this Indi with different settings.
Best regards


Neither.

If your case, for each hour tested, S1S2 is calculated for that hour. I think you really want to use daily, weekly or monthly as the test period when you are analyzing pivots.

I do believe I made a few TRO_REAL_TIME_PRICE_ANALYZER videos.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!



Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”