Daily Time Frame Trading Only

everything that doesn't belong elsewhere cometh here

Moderator: moderators

EdwardWinslow

Daily Time Frame Trading Only

Postby EdwardWinslow » Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:35 am

Dear Traders - What would be the best technique for trading the daily time frame only if you only has 1 hour before the close to make your trades ( open and close ). Mr. TRO mentioned directly to me: Pivot point fade or Wick Zone or Daily Inside Bar Break... Can you someone point me in the right direction to learn this techniques right from the beginning to end - because of the large amount of content it is hard to locate a starting point. Pretend I am also proficient in risk and psychology aspects of trading when answering. I just want to know the technical aspects of these trading techniques.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

LeMercenaire

Re: Daily Time Frame Trading Only

Postby LeMercenaire » Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:18 am

EdwardWinslow wrote:Dear Traders - What would be the best technique for trading the daily time frame only if you only has 1 hour before the close to make your trades ( open and close ). Mr. TRO mentioned directly to me: Pivot point fade or Wick Zone or Daily Inside Bar Break... Can you someone point me in the right direction to learn this techniques right from the beginning to end - because of the large amount of content it is hard to locate a starting point. Pretend I am also proficient in risk and psychology aspects of trading when answering. I just want to know the technical aspects of these trading techniques.

TRO has it spot on. Wick Zone for me. Maybe RAT. Combine with Supply + Demand.

To get started, I would go to the YouTube Channel and watch the videos.

Return to “general”