Trader Help

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

csdean4

Trader Help

Postby csdean4 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:30 am

Hello,

I am 99% done with a trading strategy. However, I need some help. There is a 123 pattern indicator that I am using. In it's code, it says that there is a alert (so I can set up text messages). However, I've exhausted all options to get it to work. I've added other indicators with alerts and they seems to work fine. Could someone please help? I am more than willing to post my work and other indicators for anyone to look at.

Thanks
Attachments
123PatternsV6.03 & mtf nmc.mq4
(41.46 KiB) Downloaded 235 times

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

forexbob

Re: Trader Help

Postby forexbob » Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:14 pm

csdean4 wrote:Hello,

I am 99% done with a trading strategy. However, I need some help. There is a 123 pattern indicator that I am using. In it's code, it says that there is a alert (so I can set up text messages). However, I've exhausted all options to get it to work. I've added other indicators with alerts and they seems to work fine. Could someone please help? I am more than willing to post my work and other indicators for anyone to look at.

Thanks

not looked deep into it, but at the thread of robdee ,at our fiends at ff , as mentioned in the indicator is spoken about a separate indicator for the alarms.
also there seems 2b a 123patternsv7.

csdean4

Postby csdean4 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:51 pm

Yes, you are 100% correct. There is a indicator for the alarms. However, the indicator is for 123 patterns v6. v6 freezes my computer. v6.03 doesn’t freeze my computer. v6.03 is a little different with its parameters and it’s not as aggressive as v7. So I’m in a sweet spot unfortunately. I need the alerts for it.

csdean4

Postby csdean4 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:38 pm

In addition, the alarms for the v6 only tell when the price is breaking different lines. It doesn't alert you to a entry point. I'm just looking for some much needed help. I will definitely pay if needed.

forexbob

Postby forexbob » Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:34 pm

hi,

i don't know the origin of your indicator, if you created/modified it yourself etc.

but when i test it in the strategy tester i see that it gives alerts, only not for all arrows on the screen.

test indi.PNG
test indi.PNG (213.42 KiB) Viewed 3006 times

i try to point you in the correct direction.
i am limited in time....c.q. have not the time to extensively test/debug ea's and/or indicators.

forexbob

Postby forexbob » Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:44 pm

what i did not see at first, the indicator does calls via icustom to another indicator zigzag.mq4 which you probably have in your indicator folder.

on https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183798/page176 & https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183798/page177

v02 of your indicator is mentioned and aslo discussing about working/not working zigzag indicators.

because indicators have mostly no version numbers and you can find a myriad of different ones with the same name i don't know
which one is working correctly. try & error ...

Return to “TheRumpledOne”