2009.09.10 DRAIN THE BANKS - LIKE A RAT

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

LeMercenaire

Re: 2009.09.10 DRAIN THE BANKS - LIKE A RAT

Postby LeMercenaire » Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:34 pm

[quote="Skyold"]Hello Kreslik community,
I am new here and this is my first post.
Why I'm here?
Quite simply, in another forum I stumbled upon THERUMPLEDONE and Drain The Banks - Like A Rat. Fascinating and awesome =D> , I'm here. Since 18.07.2019 I trade with it and have won a total of 186 pips. Every 4 days with plus completed.
Thank you very much TRO
[/quote]

Welcome aboard. Best decision you ever made.

I'll echo DC's comments as they are spot on and add that if you feel up to it, perhaps you would be willing at some point in the future - when you feel ready - to share some charts and any insights into your journey as you progress on, as this can really help others who are just setting out on their own FX road and feeling a bit overwhelmed by it all.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Skyold

Postby Skyold » Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:46 pm

dchappy wrote:Stick with the rat ..it is all you need to be profitable ..You will have some losses ,when that happens , do not waver ..You will be tempted to try another method or indicator .. Don't do it ..The rat trade is all you need .Managing your risk is your main priority now ...The rat has served me well for over a decade ..good luck my friend ..

I looked at many TRO you tube and made the decision. The TRO_RAT_ZONE has been working for 12-13 years. So why not in the future.
Thank you dchappy for the kind and encouraging words :) . As you correctly said, MONEY MANAGEMENT, I will have to practice on that.
Thank you again friend
Do the right, right and often enough = success

Skyold

Postby Skyold » Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:56 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:[quote="Skyold"]Hello Kreslik community,
Why I'm here?
Quite simply, in another forum I stumbled upon THERUMPLEDONE and Drain The Banks - Like A Rat. Fascinating and awesome =D> , I'm here. Since 18.07.2019 I trade with it and have won a total of 186 pips. Every 4 days with plus completed.
Thank you very much TRO

Welcome aboard. Best decision you ever made.

I'll echo DC's comments as they are spot on and add that if you feel up to it, perhaps you would be willing at some point in the future - when you feel ready - to share some charts and any insights into your journey as you progress on, as this can really help others who are just setting out on their own FX road and feeling a bit overwhelmed by it all.[/quote]

Thank you LeMercenaire,
Of course I take your and also the help from the community very much and I am also willing to help others as far as my knowledge is sufficient.
As a beginner of RAT_ZONE I will have some questions over time or the questions will automatically arise.
Thank you for the wonderful reception.

(My English is not the best, so I have to translate the lyrics again and again. If other meaning comes out, excuse me for it)

Skyold

Postby Skyold » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:18 pm

And now I'll show you why I'm so excited about TRO_RAT_ZONE: shock: So this is my erter screenshot

Desktop Screenshot 2019.07.23 - 21.13.02.21.png
Desktop Screenshot 2019.07.23 - 21.13.02.21.png (160.68 KiB) Viewed 3244 times

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:21 pm

Skyold wrote:Hello Kreslik community,
Why I'm here?
Thank you very much TRO

Welcome to the pirate ship, Kreslik.

Are you a RED RAT or a GREEN RAT? Hoping you are NOT a YALE STUDENT! LOL!!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Skyold

Postby Skyold » Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:02 pm

I am neither a red rat nor a green rat.
always depends on the situation. Sometimes I go the way of the red and sometimes the green ones.
Yale student ?? :lol: :lol: :lol:
No no
I am a google student, study you tube videos and forums #-o

Skyold

Postby Skyold » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:56 pm

As LeMercenaire has written to me, I will show and tell my journey with TRO_RAT_ZONE with photos and stories from time to time.
I started my journey on 18.07.2019 and this is the result for the last 6 days.
Today, many more would have been in it but I let myself be confused by the resistance zone

Desktop Screenshot 2019.07.25 - 16.31.26.25.png
Desktop Screenshot 2019.07.25 - 16.31.26.25.png (155.51 KiB) Viewed 3097 times

And this is my Dashboard: Price, Spread, Daily Breakout, ADR, CLOP, Range, WickZones, FIB Retracement %

Desktop Screenshot 2019.07.25 - 16.48.05.20.png
Desktop Screenshot 2019.07.25 - 16.48.05.20.png (115.11 KiB) Viewed 3097 times

If anyone has an idea for other settings or inputs for the Dashboard, which may also be an advantage for RAT_ZONE, please let them know.
Thank you

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:51 pm

Skyold wrote:If anyone has an idea for other settings or inputs for the Dashboard, which may also be an advantage for RAT_ZONE, please let them know.
Thank you

HICL and CLLO. When those are less than 20, you know price is in the rat zone!!

Of course, you could use the RAT ZONE function, too :roll:

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:52 pm

Skyold wrote:I am neither a red rat nor a green rat.
always depends on the situation. Sometimes I go the way of the red and sometimes the green ones.
No no

If you are not a RED RAT or a GREEN RAT then you ARE a YALE STUDENT..

"Look, for example, at this elegant little experiment. A rat was put in a T-shaped maze with a few morsels of food placed on either the far right or left side of the enclosure. The placement of the food is randomly determined, but the dice is rigged: over the long run, the food was placed on the left side sixty per cent of the time. How did the rat respond? It quickly realized that the left side was more rewarding. As a result, it always went to the left, which resulted in a sixty percent success rate. The rat didn't strive for perfection. It didn't search for a Unified Theory of the T-shaped maze, or try to decipher the disorder. Instead, it accepted the inherent uncertainty of the reward and learned to settle for the best possible alternative.

The experiment was then repeated with Yale undergraduates. Unlike the rat, their swollen brains stubbornly searched for the elusive pattern that determined the placement of the reward. They made predictions and then tried to learn from their prediction errors. The problem was that there was nothing to predict: the randomness was real. Because the students refused to settle for a 60 percent success rate, they ended up with a 52 percent success rate. Although most of the students were convinced they were making progress towards identifying the underlying algorithm, they were actually being outsmarted by a rat."

P64 HOW WE DECIDE

Skyold

Postby Skyold » Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:19 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:
Skyold wrote:I am neither a red rat nor a green rat.
No no

If you are not a RED RAT or a GREEN RAT then you ARE a YALE STUDENT..

"Look, for example, at this elegant little experiment. A rat was put in a T-shaped maze with a few morsels of food placed on either the far right or left side of the enclosure. The placement of the food is randomly determined, but the dice is rigged: over the long run, the food was placed on the left side sixty per cent of the time. How did the rat respond? It quickly realized that the left side was more rewarding. As a result, it always went to the left, which resulted in a sixty percent success rate. The rat didn't strive for perfection. It didn't search for a Unified Theory of the T-shaped maze, or try to decipher the disorder. Instead, it accepted the inherent uncertainty of the reward and learned to settle for the best possible alternative.

The experiment was then repeated with Yale undergraduates. Unlike the rat, their swollen brains stubbornly searched for the elusive pattern that determined the placement of the reward. They made predictions and then tried to learn from their prediction errors. The problem was that there was nothing to predict: the randomness was real. Because the students refused to settle for a 60 percent success rate, they ended up with a 52 percent success rate. Although most of the students were convinced they were making progress towards identifying the underlying algorithm, they were actually being outsmarted by a rat."

P64 HOW WE DECIDE

It is a very nice story with a lot of content. You do not have to take everything apart and analyze. If it works: the likelihood of a reward is higher than the pay, then it is. Thus I reached my goal.
It's the simple things that make a person successful, not the complicated ones. Complicated things should be dealt with by academics, but not me.
Henry Ford had written in his biography:
"If I have an idea but do not know how it's done, I'll get the academics, give my idea as a job to do"

Since I have only been trading for 3 years, I am a beginner. For about half a year I have given up on the chart to search for the reasons and causes and to analyze.
IT IS, HOW IT IS (Point)

Return to “TheRumpledOne”