free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
Bleemus wrote:In one of his videos TRO mentions his one page manual. I can't seem to find it. Can someone provide a link?
Are you referring to the 'All you need to know about trading'? This might be it:
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT TRADING
* Price either goes up or down.
* No one knows what will happen next.
* Keep losses small and let winners run.
* POSITION SIZE = RISK / STOP LOSS.
* The reason you entered has no bearing on the outcome of your trade.
* You can control the size of your loss (skill) but you can't control the size of your win (luck).
* You need to know when to pick up your chips and cash them in.
Expectancy = (Probability of Win * Average Win) - (Probability of Loss * Average Loss)
You cannot control the probabilities of wining or losing.
You cannot control your average win size.
The only part of the equation of the equation that you can control is your average loss size.
Now, 2 patterns of market behavior happen on a regular basis:
1) the price breaks to new high's (or low's)
2) the price reverses from new high's (or low's)
They happen regardless of time frame (with the obvious limitations explained above)
They are phenomena that can be exploited without the fear if found out by others, that they might cease to exist.â - H. Rearden
1) Price will either breakout of the high, low or both of the previous bar
2) Price will not breakout of the previous bar.
You cannot reduce it any further. Anything else complicates the issue.
ENTERING A TRADE
You either decide to:
1) Wait and do not enter a trade
2) Trade a breakout
3) Trade a reversal.
Those are your ONLY 3 options.
That is all you need to know about trading.
TRADING IS SIMPLE!
- rank: 10000+ posts
- Posts: 13891
- Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
- Reputation: 2177
- Location: Oregon
- Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.