Rise of the Silent Ones

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

IgazI

Re: Rise of the Silent Ones

Postby IgazI » Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:38 pm

Bill Williams said that if you wanted to choose the most misleading name you'd call it 'chaos' for it is not chaos at all but a path of least resistance:

If your dog exits your property, do you guess if you should go after it or do you go after it?

There is no guessing as the event demands an action.

meow.png
meow.png (9.82 KiB) Viewed 3811 times

You could have turned left but you turned right and the fractal breakout is the moment you decided to turn right; the choice was an illusion as an unpredictable series of events forced your hand.

Now maybe there is a wise old man upstairs who informs you that you should not turn right because, from his perspective, the overall movement is left; if you trust him then you might start eliminating some fractals from your life that are contrary to what you have heard.

cs.png
cs.png (30.47 KiB) Viewed 3811 times
"Everything Should Be Made As Simple As Possible, But Not Simpler!"

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Leoheart

Postby Leoheart » Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:30 pm

IgazI wrote:Bill Williams said that if you wanted to choose the most misleading name you'd call it 'chaos' for it is not chaos at all but a path of least resistance:

If your dog exits your property, do you guess if you should go after it or do you go after it?

There is no guessing as the event demands an action.

meow.png

You could have turned left but you turned right and the fractal breakout is the moment you decided to turn right; the choice was an illusion as an unpredictable series of events forced your hand.

Now maybe there is a wise old man upstairs who informs you that you should not turn right because, from his perspective, the overall movement is left; if you trust him then you might start eliminating some fractals from your life that are contrary to what you have heard.

cs.png

For some odd reason the first thing I noticed is that you named the dog pic, meow.

I understand your flow here, and me ‘likey’ Need to slap some fractals on the chart see what you see.

Leoheart

Postby Leoheart » Wed May 01, 2019 12:25 am

I am humble, All Love and brutal truth:

What I have read I read to you, so perhaps this benefit you:

“Vision

Vision is when your faith sees far beyond your eyes. It is a creative imagination of your destination, mode of operation, and the preconception of your next mission after transmission to your destination. It is a conception of what you have the potential of achieving by faith. You cannot have faith in what you do not believe in. This is because belief brings about faith. Faith is as the umbilical cord through which confidence in your potential is channeled. Without determination and commitment, a vision is as useless as a ’screen less’ television. Your vision needs your commitment, your attention and your determination to come to manifestation. Do not blindfold your potential by your lack of vision. Shortsightedness, long-sightedness and the likes are not as harmful to your potential as lack of vision. Sight makes you sees just as others but vision shows you what others do not see hence, vision guarantees an enviable future. In addition, it is known that no man can feature in a future he did not picture. So picture your future.”- unknown

Leoheart

Postby Leoheart » Wed May 01, 2019 10:36 am

IgazI wrote:
Does price have to close higher for us to believe its going higher?

I have thought about the question and I believe that it can be rephrased as "what must I see before I commit to a trade"

Close higher than what?: It could rise without closing above an extreme but it can't rise, over an extended period of time, without rising closing prices

does_it_ht.png

I think that at a minimum we need to see: a higher high, a higher low, and a breakout of the high to rule out congestion.

In the picture below, I started by drawing why I felt I needed the high breakout after the HH and HL and then marked 'short' where I feel that I would be wrong about that trade.

when_im_wrong.png

[EDIT: deleted my last post after a newer discovery]

Its all relative. Do you thing a trader that is committed to fading into monthly price level (Line) is going to consider HH/HLs? Maybe his goal is only to go over 20 pips and move his stop to BE, because beyond BE at this level all that is exists is oblivion. Your 'Must I See' is different from my 'Must I See' which is different from Mr Fades 'Must I See'. So I guess a better way to put it:

"Does price have to close higher for YOU to believe its going higher?"

Perfect cookie cutter trades exists, But 2 identical perfect cookie cutter TRADERS will never exist.

We all come in different sizes, shapes & colors, but look at the sclera surrounding the pupil in a healthy state its always the same color for all people. Focus on the sclera and your focus automatically diverts to the pupil & you see beyond the physical. What is that you see? You see in every soul, quite desperation.

IgazI

Postby IgazI » Wed May 01, 2019 1:59 pm

The truth of things, that is all I seek:

There are fast moving up-trends and there are slow moving up-trends but as soon as price pushes on the daily low then every person looking at his charts below the daily level is not going to see an up-trend.

Now traders usually use data from the previous day so something like a D2 candle is all that you probably need to focus on trends: touches the high it can't be a down trend, touches the low it can't be an up-trend.

Fractals, like P&F charts, provide entries that do not require interpretation; you need only ask if you have a synergy before going with the flow.

Manage trades and the bad ones will be filtered out naturally; when you are wrong :wink:

Dillinger

Postby Dillinger » Wed May 01, 2019 2:28 pm

IgazI wrote:The truth of things, that is all I seek:

There are fast moving up-trends and there are slow moving up-trends but as soon as price pushes on the daily low then every person looking at his charts below the daily level is not going to see an up-trend.

Now traders usually use data from the previous day so something like a D2 candle is all that you probably need to focus on trends: touches the high it can't be a down trend, touches the low it can't be an up-trend.

Fractals, like P&F charts, provide entries that do not require interpretation; you need only ask if you have a synergy before going with the flow.

Manage trades and the bad ones will be filtered out naturally; when you are wrong :wink:

Fractals are my top secret entry method for one of my algos for that exact reason. you can define a perfect 123 pattern without any discretion
"So pick up your skirt, grab your balls and let's make some money"

Dillinger

Postby Dillinger » Wed May 01, 2019 2:34 pm

the daily crude chart is setting up
Attachments
daily crude.PNG
daily crude.PNG (94.66 KiB) Viewed 3746 times
"So pick up your skirt, grab your balls and let's make some money"

Leoheart

Postby Leoheart » Thu May 02, 2019 12:16 am

I feel like a portion of this thread is on its way to becoming a big fractal orgy. Fine by me as long as everyone goes home with a smile :wink:.

I received a call from female today. Some good news.. Keep you posted.

- Leo out.

IgazI

Postby IgazI » Thu May 02, 2019 2:20 am

Dillinger wrote:the daily crude chart is setting up

It looks like you are using the good O'fashioned '#2 is a TL break' 1-2-3.

@Leoheart: we don't have to talk about fractals if you don't want to :lol:

1_2_3.png
1_2_3.png (26.16 KiB) Viewed 3696 times

IgazI

Postby IgazI » Thu May 02, 2019 4:02 am

Purple fractals are based on opening prices.

Regular fractals are for comparison.

D.png
D.png (54.72 KiB) Viewed 3683 times

Return to “TheRumpledOne”