Lem's Big Box O' Stuff.

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

LeMercenaire

Re: Lem's Big Box O' Stuff.

Postby LeMercenaire » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:23 am

Worth the late night - this play off the re-open bagged me +28 and will send me off to snoozeville a very happy camper indeed :D .

You can ignore the MACD's and Clouds on this, all the play was on the candle shape.

Hong Kong Index T-300 Chart +28

Screenshot 2019-03-14 at 01.17.04 - Edited.png
Screenshot 2019-03-14 at 01.17.04 - Edited.png (64.2 KiB) Viewed 2653 times

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:11 pm

Stinking head cold this morning, not ideal trading health conditions, lol - but what are you going to do. There's only so many LemSips you can drink!

Instead, I hit on the Wall Street 30 chart and if taken as an Ichi play, this would be hugely aggressive but in reality it's just old school pattern recognition and behavioural analysis.

Ignore the flags on the trend-lines, I can't get rid of them.

Double-Dip entry.

Wall Street 30 - Rolling Cash 2-Min Chart +16.3 +10.5

Screenshot 2019-03-14 at 11.59.54 - Edited.png
Screenshot 2019-03-14 at 11.59.54 - Edited.png (111.62 KiB) Viewed 2635 times

Screenshot 2019-03-14 at 12.00.23 - Edited.png
Screenshot 2019-03-14 at 12.00.23 - Edited.png (7.19 KiB) Viewed 2635 times

forexhell

Postby forexhell » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:56 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:Why you don't fall in love with your scalp trades :P

Screenshot 2019-03-13 at 18.45.52 - Edited.png

Yoda milked the UC like a Pro 8)

It seems it´s better to get 2 or 3 pips on many pairs as they will come back at you with razor sharp moves.
It´s just about getting the confidence to take small pips heavy loaded instead of waiting for a 15 pip gain which can vanish while you are getting your cup of coffee or getting rid of that early coffee ...

forexhell

Postby forexhell » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:59 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:Dead Zone on UC T-80 Chart

Screenshot 2019-03-13 at 18.05.19 - Edited (1).png

Refer the DZ ... what pairs do you find most promising ?
If I look back I am not sure since they all have good and bad times.

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:29 pm

forexhell wrote:

It seems it´s better to get 2 or 3 pips on many pairs as they will come back at you with razor sharp moves.
It´s just about getting the confidence to take small pips heavy loaded instead of waiting for a 15 pip gain which can vanish while you are getting your cup of coffee or getting rid of that early coffee ...

Yeah, you're spot on - but this is very much a personal choice. You'll know the major argument, that it just takes one hit against you to run away with all your profits - and of course that's true, that's also why you need to be uber confident in your entries and never, ever, let a loss run. You must drill it into your head that you cut and run as soon as it looks like you've got it wrong.

You can counter trade instead of closing but that's become more difficult for most retail and I have been running it ''straight'' lately to reflect that. The only time I'd counter just now is if there is a huge momo flip, so I will jump on board the new move first, before I close out the ''bad'' trade but all of that gets us into a whole new ball game.

When you are scalping down here, 15 pips is just idiotic as a target - and the idea that you could step away from the screens for anything while in a trade, is a definite non starter.

You need to genuinely begin to think like a sniper. You must be as sure of that shot as you ever can be, as as soon as you pull the trigger, you are in effect breaking cover. No taking a shot that is pretty good.

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:35 pm

forexhell wrote:

The pairs I favour are listed in The Other Place. At some point, I will check what they were. I may even switch the Dead Zone computer on :P .

I do admit that it's been a while and it's entirely feasible that behaviour has changed, however for the most part, UC, EJ and The DAX will give the best consistency. I do like the look of one new pair, GA and I am going to have a closer look at that. GN is also superb but the spreads are prohibitive most of the time.

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:09 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:
forexhell wrote:

Yeah, you're spot on - but this is very much a personal choice. You'll know the major argument, that it just takes one hit against you to run away with all your profits - and of course that's true, that's also why you need to be uber confident in your entries and never, ever, let a loss run. You must drill it into your head that you cut and run as soon as it looks like you've got it wrong.

You can counter trade instead of closing but that's become more difficult for most retail and I have been running it ''straight'' lately to reflect that. The only time I'd counter just now is if there is a huge momo flip, so I will jump on board the new move first, before I close out the ''bad'' trade but all of that gets us into a whole new ball game.

When you are scalping down here, 15 pips is just idiotic as a target - and the idea that you could step away from the screens for anything while in a trade, is a definite non starter.

You need to genuinely begin to think like a sniper. You must be as sure of that shot as you ever can be, as as soon as you pull the trigger, you are in effect breaking cover. No taking a shot that is pretty good.

Agree!
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

forexhell

Postby forexhell » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:05 am

LeMercenaire wrote:You need to genuinely begin to think like a sniper. You must be as sure of that shot as you ever can be, as as soon as you pull the trigger, you are in effect breaking cover. No taking a shot that is pretty good.

Thanks for that ... very good comparison ... gonna keep that in mind !

forexhell

Postby forexhell » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:08 am

LeMercenaire wrote:
forexhell wrote:

The pairs I favour are listed in The Other Place. At some point, I will check what they were. I may even switch the Dead Zone computer on :P .

I do admit that it's been a while and it's entirely feasible that behaviour has changed, however for the most part, UC, EJ and The DAX will give the best consistency. I do like the look of one new pair, GA and I am going to have a closer look at that. GN is also superb but the spreads are prohibitive most of the time.

DZ must be a good one since you have a dedicated computer for it :)

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:20 am

forexhell wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:
forexhell wrote:

DZ must be a good one since you have a dedicated computer for it :)

Lol. I like to keep very major method on a standalone computer set up. Stops confusion or getting bogged down.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”