How to be a MOnster

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Mr. D

Re: How to be a MOnster

Postby Mr. D » Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:56 pm

Should we expect SP500 go up to the yellow z-zone first (2885-2834)?

Sorry, still can't post pics. Get
"Forbidden. Private list deny. Message seems to be spam."

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:54 pm

Mira wrote:Ok guys I’m back with a live account.
I’m going to trade very small but I’m trying to build up SIZE fast with the correct use of EIGHTS.

I decided to start with an account SO small that I’m sure that I can post here a weekly/monthly statement without offend nobody :lol:

Let’s try to make a fortune
:smt070

How's it going, Mira?

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:16 pm

''What else do you trade beside SP500 and DAX of the same nature?''

I run the F40, J225 and Russ 2K.

In general though, I'll scalp anything with a pulse.

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:24 pm

Mr. D wrote:Should we expect SP500 go up to the yellow z-zone first (2885-2834)?

That'd be too far away for me. I'm looking more like 2774 - 2742 and if price pushes down to around 2689, then I'd look at 2725 giving me a line in the sand.

As for the error message - that happens sometimes. Message Michal and he will sort it.

Mr. D

Postby Mr. D » Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:35 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:
Mr. D wrote:Should we expect SP500 go up to the yellow z-zone first (2885-2834)?

That'd be too far away for me. I'm looking more like 2774 - 2742 and if price pushes down to around 2689, then I'd look at 2725 giving me a line in the sand.

As for the error message - that happens sometimes. Message Michal and he will sort it.

Thanks, kind Lem. When trying to message him, get "The requested users to be added do not exist."

Tried sending to Michael and it worked. Hope it's the right person. ;-)

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:56 pm

Mr. D wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:

Thanks, kind Lem. When trying to message him, get "The requested users to be added do not exist."

Tried sending to Michael and it worked. Hope it's the right person.
;-)

Just go via the ''Contact Us'' button at the bottom of the page.

Leoheart

Postby Leoheart » Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:01 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:
Mr. D wrote:Hi all,

With a permission of TS, here is my /ES mini (SP500) trade, using TRO and MO ideas.

Shorted at 2746 after price went over, expecting it to penetrate the z-lines of the Momo candle, in particular PP at 2732. Exited at 2739-40 once the bar reached the 30EMA. Can post the screenshots at the moment ;-(

Eager to learn more. Suggestions are welcome.

Green pips!

That was a nice level. Down on the lower tf (m5) you got a nice double touch into the Short.

SPXUSD.cH1uponthehigher24thOct18crop.png

SPXUSD.cM5asshortinfo24thOct18crop.png

S&Pmovedon24thOct18crop.png

With some additional info, you can see clearly where you'd have had your area of interest as this moved on...

S&Pmovedon24thOct18cropDOTS.png

I'm going to have this at the top of my Watch-List today, paying particular attention around the US Open, as my idea is to get in Short once this reaction climb has had its fill.

For the bigger picture, 2680 is a major possibility if it does go down off this move up and drop through this sideways action, then with the Big Hitters waiting to buy those lows, shorting into that strength is the way to play it.

Once the Gorillas enter the game however, all gloves will be off.

Lem, What do spaces between the dots represent? I like the way they look. Is that some sort of a custom ichimoku? Thanks.

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:47 pm

Leoheart wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:
Mr. D wrote:Hi all,

With a permission of TS, here is my /ES mini (SP500) trade, using TRO and MO ideas.

Shorted at 2746 after price went over, expecting it to penetrate the z-lines of the Momo candle, in particular PP at 2732. Exited at 2739-40 once the bar reached the 30EMA. Can post the screenshots at the moment ;-(

Eager to learn more. Suggestions are welcome.

Green pips!

That was a nice level. Down on the lower tf (m5) you got a nice double touch into the Short.

With some additional info, you can see clearly where you'd have had your area of interest as this moved on...

I'm going to have this at the top of my Watch-List today, paying particular attention around the US Open, as my idea is to get in Short once this reaction climb has had its fill.

For the bigger picture, 2680 is a major possibility if it does go down off this move up and drop through this sideways action, then with the Big Hitters waiting to buy those lows, shorting into that strength is the way to play it.

Lem, What do spaces between the dots represent? I like the way they look. Is that some sort of a custom ichimoku? Thanks.

The dots are the candle Opens (so the space shows price travel). I love how easy it is to see contraction in the form of clusters and I am using the set up more and more, especially in conjunction with the Ichi variant. The whole thing is a custom build from my second main broker on their online platform.

Mira

Postby Mira » Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:24 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:
Leoheart wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:

The dots are the candle Opens (so the space shows price travel). I love how easy it is to see contraction in the form of clusters and I am using the set up more and more, especially in conjunction with the Ichi variant. The whole thing is a custom build from my second main broker on their online platform.

And I’m still trying to understand why I always have the wrong bias LOL
__________ THE :smt096 IS A LIE__________

Mr. D

Postby Mr. D » Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:28 am

Good day, good people!

About Momos and Z-lines, sometimes they work, sometimes they do not. Help me understand them better. On the printscreen, I've drawn some. Am I missing something about them or their rules?

If not, how can one protect against "failed" Z-lines? I can see that one can move stop quicker. What else?

Gotta love this learning! So much great stuff.

Thanks in advance!
Attachments
Chart - ES 12-18.png
Chart - ES 12-18.png (216.94 KiB) Viewed 3032 times

Return to “TheRumpledOne”