How to be a MOnster

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Mira

Re: How to be a MOnster

Postby Mira » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:46 pm

LOL 17450 active members!! PLEASE

This board is DEAD.
So much knowledge and only few people still posting.
LeM, TRO, Lib and me. Stop.

Guys, post away! Post here or open your own threads! Do something or this board is going to die forever.

1E8F974F-86FC-4070-B19D-C5B60B9DB419.png
1E8F974F-86FC-4070-B19D-C5B60B9DB419.png (106.24 KiB) Viewed 2521 times
__________ THE :smt096 IS A LIE__________

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Mira

Postby Mira » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:08 pm

Mira wrote:I ended up trading long today, because if price is not closing below then it’s closing above.

However my initial thought about this chart (today) was short.
Now I’d like to ask to the vets around here: what was making you think to go long today, before that higher high? (That was the break of my “bearish” zone)

6BB88452-5195-4BFF-90D9-F1CDC45B85AA.png

While I’m waiting for some kind of reply (??) I want to repost this one from V8.

v8power wrote:
You will see it eventually. MY HTF charts were good for about 3 out of 4 wins that I have been posting. Here is the UJ. Also look how price retraced and gave us another opp to get in.
C4618F91-3244-4C4E-AC10-8DC5C15C62CE.png
C4618F91-3244-4C4E-AC10-8DC5C15C62CE.png (103.31 KiB) Viewed 2519 times

I’m in love with doji zones, they work!
By the way I suck at trading so I need pointy places (HTF MOMO etc) to trade those doji zones from.. or I'd need to reverse most of my trades. I know it because it happens daily.

LeM, if you are reading this, I know that you trade a bit different.. but can you help me with this problem?

Thanks to everybody and thanks to V8. Rest in peace my friend.

Mira

Postby Mira » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:17 pm

For Doddy, who asked me for this PDF.
I’m a shark when I’m searching stuff on the internet :smt077 :mrgreen:

http://static1.1.sqspcdn.com/static/f/3 ... sctcCl8%3D

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:12 pm

Mira wrote:LOL 17450 active members!! PLEASE

This board is DEAD.

Guys, post away! Post here or open your own threads! Do something or this board is going to die forever.

It's a strange one right enough. I know that when I first ventured across intergalactic space, it took a while for me to post and it was only due to Pippy and TRO smacking me about the head that knocked that out of me.

Why was that? Well I guess it was a feeling of intimidation almost. The sense of being an outsider. That can be a big obstacle to overcome and if it can effect someone like me, who let's face it, isn't short of self confidence, lol, then I can see it being a definite factor to those new to the game.

Then once you get into the habit of lurking in the shadows, it becomes a safe place to hide while still being able to fully observe.

As such, I will continue to post as often as I can and do so ad infinitum so long as Michal is willing to keep the lights on.

It's up to us to keep our own enthusiasm levels up, as if we can't even enjoy it any more, then how can we expect others to.

At the moment, I post in the thread that suits the method I have used for each trade best, be it HOLO, the ES or whatever, simply to keep each one as active as I can. However, I am also looking at opening a thread of my own, if I can come up with an angle that is unique enough to warrant it.

I'll know when the time and subject matter is right.

Till then, get out and sell it, folks!

What was the old movie quote? "Build it and they will come".

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:16 pm

Mira wrote:
Mira wrote:I ended up trading long today, because if price is not closing below then it’s closing above.

Now I’d like to ask to the vets around here: what was making you think to go long today, before that higher high? (That was the break of my “bearish” zone)

While I’m waiting for some kind of reply (??) I want to repost this one from V8.

v8power wrote:
You will see it eventually. MY HTF charts were good for about 3 out of 4 wins that I have been posting. Here is the UJ. Also look how price retraced and gave us another opp to get in.

By the way I suck at trading so I need pointy places (HTF MOMO etc) to trade those doji zones from.. or I'd need to reverse most of my trades. I know it because it happens daily.

LeM, if you are reading this, I know that you trade a bit different.. but can you help me with this problem?

I can do that - just doing an end-of-day roundup but I'll jump back on later.

Mira

Postby Mira » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:56 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:
Mira wrote:LOL 17450 active members!! PLEASE

This board is DEAD.

It's a strange one right enough. I know that when I first ventured across intergalactic space, it took a while for me to post and it was only due to Pippy and TRO smacking me about the head that knocked that out of me.

Why was that? Well I guess it was a feeling of intimidation almost. The sense of being an outsider. That can be a big obstacle to overcome and if it can effect someone like me, who let's face it, isn't short of self confidence, lol, then I can see it being a definite factor to those new to the game.

Then once you get into the habit of lurking in the shadows, it becomes a safe place to hide while still being able to fully observe.

As such, I will continue to post as often as I can and do so ad infinitum so long as Michal is willing to keep the lights on.

It's up to us to keep our own enthusiasm levels up, as if we can't even enjoy it any more, then how can we expect others to.

At the moment, I post in the thread that suits the method I have used for each trade best, be it HOLO, the ES or whatever, simply to keep each one as active as I can. However, I am also looking at opening a thread of my own, if I can come up with an angle that is unique enough to warrant it.

I'll know when the time and subject matter is right.

Till then, get out and sell it, folks!

What was the old movie quote? "Build it and they will come".

Oh yes I felt like this too :oops:
When I first joined it was because of NLA, I was thinking “hey this old thread is the HOLY GRAIL” lol
The bigs here became my heroes, hey trading is not a scam I thought!
Then I found that many of that people were still here, and with 1000+ doubts in my mind I still wasn’t posting (my lack in English is a problem too, my fault).

Well, they all left soon and now I’m still wondering how many of that doubts would be disappeared now.

HOWEVER, I’m very happy to hear that from you LEM :D
Your presence, the ‘video presence’ of TRO and of my man Lib is very important! I only hope to see more traders here, newbies, vets. I don’t care.
Maybe we can start something new, a new generation of Kreslik.com :lol:

I’m not kidding, thank you for posting here!
I hope to be able to learn everything you are sharing [-o<

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:04 am

Mira wrote:

v8power wrote:

Ok then. UJ.

For a start, I would always dial it down into the lower time frame(s) and as a coincidence, I had a set-up sitting on UJ from yesterday that built out of a nice overlap of info, from S+D, to DWZ to ultimately give me a break from contraction.

USDJPYH1brokemyway16th-17thOct18.png
USDJPYH1brokemyway16th-17thOct18.png (39.8 KiB) Viewed 2483 times

However, up on the Daily, I had less to go on...

USDJPYDaily-lesstogoon16th-17thOct18.png
USDJPYDaily-lesstogoon16th-17thOct18.png (38 KiB) Viewed 2483 times

...until I added an S+D Fib...and...that just nailed it!

USDJPYDaily-S+Dfibgetsitnailed16th-17thOct18.png
USDJPYDaily-S+Dfibgetsitnailed16th-17thOct18.png (40.19 KiB) Viewed 2483 times

Does that help?

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:14 am

You can also call on some exotic charting you have lying around to give an all-of-a-sudden very clear view of what's going on, when to get in, when to get out and when to sit on your hands...

UJ Daily DOTS Chart + Ichimoku

USDJPYDaily-DOTS+IchiOverview16th-17thOct18.png
USDJPYDaily-DOTS+IchiOverview16th-17thOct18.png (70.31 KiB) Viewed 2482 times

Mira

Postby Mira » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:11 am

LeMercenaire wrote:You can also call on some exotic charting you have lying around to give an all-of-a-sudden very clear view of what's going on, when to get in, when to get out and when to sit on your hands...

Ok dots are too much for me :lol:

About the previous post instead, so you look at it more as confluence?
I know that 50% is a point of interest most of the times, but aren’t you looking for a breakout (as in the example below)?

Thanks LeM

8D59FBEB-C3A3-473C-A63A-F596A11DBEAC.jpeg
8D59FBEB-C3A3-473C-A63A-F596A11DBEAC.jpeg (106.42 KiB) Viewed 2474 times

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:32 pm

Mira wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:You can also call on some exotic charting you have lying around to give an all-of-a-sudden very clear view of what's going on, when to get in, when to get out and when to sit on your hands...

Ok dots are too much for me :lol:

About the previous post instead, so you look at it more as confluence?
I know that 50% is a point of interest most of the times, but aren’t you looking for a breakout (as in the example below)?

Thanks LeM

8D59FBEB-C3A3-473C-A63A-F596A11DBEAC.jpeg

I would have been running that fib all the way up as price pushed higher.

I look at the 50 as a place where I know something will happen, so pay attention. In this case, the day didn't manage to close below and so I would be looking to go long.

However, I wouldn't be using this one thing there to make a final decision, as I will drop it down the time frames and have a closer look at what's going on.

You can then run a multitude of methods that suit the expectation of a long move - go in looking for a simple RAT move? Perhaps there is a 1-2-3 and / HOLO in there at some point?

How about Momo-Scalp with a long bias?

As always, what is micro S+D telling me?

If price had closed below, I would not be looking long. I wouldn't necessarily be looking short, just not long - not the same thing :D

Return to “TheRumpledOne”