2009.11.05 DRAIN THE BANKS - REV 9

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Elieser21
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:30 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Re: 2009.11.05 DRAIN THE BANKS - REV 9

Postby Elieser21 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:38 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:
Elieser21 wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:
Can you post up a chart of what you are seeing?


hello, thanks for answering, here I put the photo


Mmm...interesting. I can't get the template to load. Weird.



I have added both templates and indicators, and when loading does not appear complete, I have MT4 downloaded directly from Hotforex.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
LeMercenaire
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1500
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:11 am
Reputation: 1246
Gender: None specified

Re: 2009.11.05 DRAIN THE BANKS - REV 9

Postby LeMercenaire » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:34 pm

I have now tried two brokers. As noted above, it won't load at all on the first broker, while on the second, I get this, obviously incomplete and skewed, version:

AUDUSDM5howitshowpt18s13thSe.png
AUDUSDM5howitshowpt18s13thSe.png (40.96 KiB) Viewed 332 times

Columba
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 50
Joined: Fri May 21, 2010 4:50 am
Reputation: 26
Location: SC
Gender: Male

Re: 2009.11.05 DRAIN THE BANKS - REV 9

Postby Columba » Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:47 pm

Hey TRO and worldwide team of Horizontal liners, how about this?

First, I enjoy very much my frequent viewings of the Daily Videos wrapping up all the strategies.

Generally, I can't just sit and apply strategies on the H1 or lower, although there are some possibilities on the Asian session for me typically around the Tokyo open and following hour. These are 'take what you can get' opportunities, but they are there. Grab a few pips, sometimes more.

So I am thinking a bit about D1 with assorted PA entries. Best, it looks like to me, is finding a 3 or 2 sema and entering at the line. But there might be only a couple of these a month per pair. Still, look over a dozen or more pairs and you've got something. And the 1 sema returning to the trend established by an earlier 3 sema is good, too. Way back when TRO did a video on this. I think this is fair to qualify as a Rev 9 trade as I am using the semafor for entry.

With apologies if these ideas following belong elsewhere, but they are at least PA trades.

Next, looking at reversals: green closes, red closes with entry at extreme low point of red wick and vice versa with a R close, G close, enter at top of wick cross. Looking like this is net positive.

Then there is the possibility of continuation trades: candle closes G, enter on exceeding top wick (& vice versa on R candle). As we would expect, this can't run on too long so entry on the second or third candle of the same color is about the extent of it. I need to see evidence of reasonable continuing momentum. Forget it if the D1 candle is small or there is a pin suggesting possible reversal.

Trying to apply TRO thinking and seeing of videos, if entering at an x00 line the SL ought to be the next RN 100 line up or down. But it gets trickier with the continuations or reversals. Entries are no longer at an x00 line. If a swing hi or lo is in sight, I will use those, plus a few more pips, up to around the 100 mark.

TRO and others, if you think I am waiting for the inevitable failure, please let me know. Sure, I like H1 better, too, but you have to be sitting there to make it work. If I have missed something fundamental, please let me know. A critique is welcome.

Thanks, and great trading to all!

C

User avatar
LeMercenaire
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1500
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:11 am
Reputation: 1246
Gender: None specified

Re: 2009.11.05 DRAIN THE BANKS - REV 9

Postby LeMercenaire » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:33 am

Columba wrote:Hey TRO and worldwide team of Horizontal liners, how about this?

First, I enjoy very much my frequent viewings of the Daily Videos wrapping up all the strategies.

Generally, I can't just sit and apply strategies on the H1 or lower, although there are some possibilities on the Asian session for me typically around the Tokyo open and following hour. These are 'take what you can get' opportunities, but they are there. Grab a few pips, sometimes more.

So I am thinking a bit about D1 with assorted PA entries. Best, it looks like to me, is finding a 3 or 2 sema and entering at the line. But there might be only a couple of these a month per pair. Still, look over a dozen or more pairs and you've got something. And the 1 sema returning to the trend established by an earlier 3 sema is good, too. Way back when TRO did a video on this. I think this is fair to qualify as a Rev 9 trade as I am using the semafor for entry.

With apologies if these ideas following belong elsewhere, but they are at least PA trades.

Next, looking at reversals: green closes, red closes with entry at extreme low point of red wick and vice versa with a R close, G close, enter at top of wick cross. Looking like this is net positive.

Then there is the possibility of continuation trades: candle closes G, enter on exceeding top wick (& vice versa on R candle). As we would expect, this can't run on too long so entry on the second or third candle of the same color is about the extent of it. I need to see evidence of reasonable continuing momentum. Forget it if the D1 candle is small or there is a pin suggesting possible reversal.

Trying to apply TRO thinking and seeing of videos, if entering at an x00 line the SL ought to be the next RN 100 line up or down. But it gets trickier with the continuations or reversals. Entries are no longer at an x00 line. If a swing hi or lo is in sight, I will use those, plus a few more pips, up to around the 100 mark.

TRO and others, if you think I am waiting for the inevitable failure, please let me know. Sure, I like H1 better, too, but you have to be sitting there to make it work. If I have missed something fundamental, please let me know. A critique is welcome.

Thanks, and great trading to all!

C


There is no doubt that methods for those looking to use the high time frames (Daily and up) are not highly represented here.

Or so it would seem.

However, this isn't actually true, as with a bit of lateral thinking, due to the fractal nature of charts, you can actually use a good number on those big time frames.

HOLO and 1-2-3 translate well. I have used them myself. WZ likewise.

I'd imagine a variant could be found for RAT trades as well.

Using SEMA to find a return to an established trend direction after a pullback is something I've been looking at myself on the lower time frames and have no doubt that too would work higher up also.

User avatar
LeMercenaire
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1500
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:11 am
Reputation: 1246
Gender: None specified

Re: 2009.11.05 DRAIN THE BANKS - REV 9

Postby LeMercenaire » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:36 am

You could also investigate "Opposite Extreme First" from Insanity Industries.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
Mira
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1422
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:37 pm
Reputation: 1454
Gender: Male

Re: 2009.11.05 DRAIN THE BANKS - REV 9

Postby Mira » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:46 am

LeMercenaire wrote:You could also investigate "Opposite Extreme First" from Insanity Industries.


That is what i was looking too.
However I can’t find more than a video about it :cry:
__________ THE :smt096 IS A LIE__________

User avatar
LeMercenaire
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1500
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:11 am
Reputation: 1246
Gender: None specified

Re: 2009.11.05 DRAIN THE BANKS - REV 9

Postby LeMercenaire » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:18 pm

Mira wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:You could also investigate "Opposite Extreme First" from Insanity Industries.


That is what i was looking too.
However I can’t find more than a video about it :cry:

I think that's all that's left in the public domain. The II website is long gone.

It was Pippy who first put me on to II and OEF, so I'll ask him if he has any of the original material.

User avatar
Mira
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1422
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:37 pm
Reputation: 1454
Gender: Male

Re: 2009.11.05 DRAIN THE BANKS - REV 9

Postby Mira » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:43 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:
Mira wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:You could also investigate "Opposite Extreme First" from Insanity Industries.


That is what i was looking too.
However I can’t find more than a video about it :cry:

I think that's all that's left in the public domain. The II website is long gone.

It was Pippy who first put me on to II and OEF, so I'll ask him if he has any of the original material.


Thank you LeM!
__________ THE :smt096 IS A LIE__________

User avatar
Captain Pugwash
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 496
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:59 am
Reputation: 132
Location: Insanitary Industries
Gender: Male

Re: 2009.11.05 DRAIN THE BANKS - REV 9

Postby Captain Pugwash » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:36 pm

[attachment
II_S_OEF.mq4
(16.74 KiB) Downloaded 24 times



no idea how it works - but here ya go

i do hope grayson dont mind - i will email him and delete it if he wants
Attachments
II_S_OEF.ex4
(11.98 KiB) Downloaded 18 times
"MOJO 1)Self-confidence, Self-assuredness. As in basis for belief in ones self in a situation. Esp/In context of contest or display of skill such as going into battle. 2)Ability to bounce back from a debilitating trauma and negative attitude YEH BABY

User avatar
LeMercenaire
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1500
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:11 am
Reputation: 1246
Gender: None specified

Re: 2009.11.05 DRAIN THE BANKS - REV 9

Postby LeMercenaire » Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:33 pm

Captain Pugwash wrote:[attachmentII_S_OEF.mq4


no idea how it works - but here ya go

i do hope grayson dont mind - i will email him and delete it if he wants


Wow - as rare as hen's teeth, that one!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”