Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Sweet Pip

Postby Sweet Pip » Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:47 pm

Sweet Pip wrote:Hi TRO
Question about the 3 level semafor...is that a good companion for the sr_rr? Fxscalper on 2% club commented: "i like the idea of a "3" printing. wait for that bar to close. then wait for the next bar to also close in the direction u want to trade, and then enter with stop above high/low of day....if you are going to get a sr_rr trade most likely there will be a 3 right above or below it."...but he wasn't sure if he understood correctly. He also wanted to know what period you use for the semafor.

In case my post got missed...getting a little buried now...I quoted it again, but I also am having a problem with the 3 level zz semafor causing my mt4 to seriously delay response time to anything I try to do...change charts, place orders, scrolling..etc. especially if I have it on more than 1 chart....Is there an updated version perhaps?

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:08 am

I don't experience any problem using that indicator.

Then again, I only have it on one chart.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Sweet Pip

Postby Sweet Pip » Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:38 am

TheRumpledOne wrote:I don't experience any problem using that indicator.

Then again, I only have it on one chart.

Ok, then it's probably because I had it on like 9 pairs...lol... it is ok on just one at a time.

Hey, if you're on 2% club tonight, maybe you can answer fxscaplers question about the 3 level zz semafor...he said it was important to know.

xmess7

Postby xmess7 » Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:51 am

Hey Sweet Pips, Like I mentioned over in Baby pips I don't have a problem with the 3 zz level semafor. I have it on 7 pairs and don't have a delay or anything.

xmess7

Postby xmess7 » Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:25 am

Folks:
Hey, I just want to share with you the approach that I spelled out in Babypips.

Like I said over there, I haven't crunched the numbers but this pattern seems to work like 99% of the time. As soon as I can I will put some stats on when this patter appears how successfull it easy and the average pip given the H1 range etc etc.

Again, after all is said and done what I do at the very last monet before entering a trade is see where price is headed and set my entry accordingly.

I am going to start posting my account results soon, I think my results will be interesting :).

Anyhow. I utilize the TRO SS RR, 12MA, 3_zz_level_semafor, and the CCI(70) with -130 and 130 levels.

For those of you that don't know take a look and see if you can figure out what is happening.

Lastnite my account increased 52%. So far undefeated today. Lets see if I can repeat the 50% increase tonite :).

Cheers:

xmess7

Postby xmess7 » Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:27 am

Here's the exit of the trade I posted:

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:58 am

xmess7 wrote:Here's the exit of the trade I posted:

Nice trading xmess7.

It's funny how everyone is developing his own systems building from TRO's coding work! The best of it IT WORKS

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:25 am

Today i increased my pipvalue a lot according to my money management rule.
So i am able to open trades with a total count 50 euro pipvalue.

I tell you my feelings: this was way to soon to do that. Bad decisions, losing and running after the losses. I needed 4 hours to close with almost no loss.

I need to trade a lot more. When playing this pipvalue i can't exclude my emotions yet. Back to 5 euro.

Here is my account statement with all the trades for today.
Don't stare you blind on the numbers. I was wrong from the beginning. My fibbonacci knowledge guided me true this.
After al it was my own fault.

Sorry no charts, to bizzy to get things straight. On a certain moment i was losing with about 2200 euro.
Again i could close with 1610 euro profit today.

xmess7

Postby xmess7 » Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:31 pm

dragon33 wrote:Nice trading xmess7.

It's funny how everyone is developing his own systems building from TRO's coding work! The best of it IT WORKS

Dragon:
Like TRO says it all comes down to price direction and statistics. I took a look at like 4 pairs and noticed that this patter shows up like 9-13 times during the hour. Each time the pattern happens price reacts accordingly. And each time there is at a least 10-12 pips for the taking.

In my previous post I indicate that one should wait for a 3 or till CCI finishes it's climb or descent, well, FORGET THAT! I go burned in 3 trades (-50 pips), waiting for the 3 or CCI. So then what I did was take the entry again and just get 10-15 pips. So far indefeated! And since this happens like 12 times in the hour... all I need is 10 trades and I am done for the day.

I look at 4 pairs and I see alot of entries.... alot. So maybe it can be done in less than an hour???

Time will tell :)

The -50 pip loss didn't affect my account still up 49% since 2 days ago... with patience I should be able to recover the 3% lost and possible hit another 50%...

illuminatedMind

Postby illuminatedMind » Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:02 pm

Hi Xmess Nice to see your doing well with this strategy
So far sometime i do well sometime i lose just need to practice more.
Does this strategy work only for the m5?
Sometime when price is well above 130 line and theres is a 3, i go sell when it barely touch the line but then it goes straight up whats wrong?
I Only exist for those who seek me...

Return to “TheRumpledOne”