WHY WAS THE RUMPLED ONE BANNED ON WWW.BABYPIPS.COM?

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

xmess7

Postby xmess7 » Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:43 pm

craig
You need to see what TRO has been providing then you'll understand. In reality TRO's has the best interest in mind for all us traders. Something that other individuals or forums don't have . Many simply don't understand the ways of the truth which TRO tries to reveal.

Don't stop TRO you've got them on the run.. :D

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:50 am

craig66 wrote:God, who cares!
I get sick of coming to this site and seeing your latest 'woe is me, banned again, it's everybody else's fault' headline, is this the sole purpose of kreslik now? I hate to be the one to point his out to you bro, but the common factor in all this is YOU!! If you had anything at all you would just shut up and trade.

If you don't like what you see then ignore it. IT'S THAT SIMPLE!

I just state the facts, that's all. Some people can't handle the truth.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

AndreasF

Postby AndreasF » Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:34 pm

I followed TRO's threads on babypips.com since the beginning- and I'm glad I did, but I was sceptical first.
TRO delivered insider knowledge I was not able to get anywhere else- and my account performed better as well after applying the new knowledge I received from TRO.

I hope that more and more people will move from babypips.com to kreslik.com. The reasons stated by babypips.c.om about having to ban TRO are not transparent at all and since subject to debate which they seem to try to avoid.

I'm glad to be able to follow TRO at Kreslik.com

Cheers

AndreasF

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:23 pm

I am a "THREAT" to BabyPips.

When people see how simple trading really is, then why go to the BabyPips school?

When people see that FIXED SPREAD BROKERS just take your money, then why support those brokers who advertise at BabyPips?

When people see then don't need all that stuff that's in all those other threads, why read them?

Since others are making money using my simple method, it's obvious that you can, too. Simple is always better than complex.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:23 pm

BabyPips.com Forum Rules

1. No perfect traders allowed. If you've never had a loss in the Forex, you are not welcome here, although you can contact Babypips so that we can give you all our money to trade, haha.

2. No advertising or solicitation. Duh! We make you pay for that However, if you have over 50 posts we will allow you to put your personal/business links up provided that it is relevant to the topic that is being discussed. All links deemed as advertising/spamming will be deleted.

3. Disagreements are allowed. Flaming is not. Blatant attacks on any trader are grounds to have you BANNED from the forum.

4. Have fun. If you don't throw in a corny joke with your posts, it will get deleted......just kidding! But do try to have fun!

Now they banned Dragon33. Did they issue a warning? They could have simply deleted the link. Why the heavy handedness? Someone needs to start a WHY WAS DRAGON33 BANNED thread there!!

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:09 pm

The reasons for TRO not coming back were more than an overblown argument between him and Tymen. It's in a closed thread that discussed the whole drama, and if anyone is really interested you can find it in the forums. I'm not going to post a link to it because it's a dead issue and hopefully we have all moved on.

Good luck and good trading!
===================

Would someone please post the following on babypips for me.

It's not really a "dead issue". It's an issue of fairness which BabyPips doesn't want discussed because they are wrong.

It was clear that Tymen provoked a response from me. But Tymen was allowed back on. BabyPips has been wanting to ban me for things as silly as posting large charts in threads. BabyPips accused me of spamming because I tell the truth about fixed spread brokers. I am accused of marketing my "donational" indicators even when I post that you don't need them.

Also, they think I am "childish" because I ask people to post my response on BabyPips. How else can I defend myself when they let Tymen and others continue their rants?

- Avery aka TheRumpledOne

Return to “TheRumpledOne”